Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
Rose Tyler Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
Rose Tyler Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
Rose Tyler Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
Rose Tyler Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
Rose Tyler Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
Rose Tyler Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
Rose Tyler Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
Rose Tyler Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
Rose Tyler Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
Rose Tyler Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
Rose Tyler Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
Rose Tyler Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
Rose Tyler Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
Rose Tyler Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
Rose Tyler Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
Rose Tyler Character Sheet I_vote_lcapRose Tyler Character Sheet I_voting_barRose Tyler Character Sheet I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
Rose Tyler Character Sheet I_vote_lcapRose Tyler Character Sheet I_voting_barRose Tyler Character Sheet I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

Rose Tyler Character Sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose Tyler

Rose Tyler Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Rose Tyler Character Sheet   Rose Tyler Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 7:23 pm

Character Name: Rose Tyler
Species: Human
Home world: Earth
Sex/Gender: Female
Appearance:  Blonde hair with brown roots, fair skin and chocolate brown eyes.
Personality: Often considered the more compassionate half of the duo, she is a companion of The Doctor’s. She is brave, witty and resourceful. She is usually a very happy young woman who loves to joke. Like far too many people, she knows the effect sadness can inflict upon a person so she usually tries to stay happy around The Doctor and other friends, keeping them happy sometimes at her own expense. She is fiercely protective of those she loves, but this can lead to bouts of sadness when something goes wrong. She can be jealous when another woman gets too flirty with The Doctor, since she has unspoken but often silently expressed feelings for him.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Chips, Children, Cats, and Singing. Dislikes: Dishonesty, close-minded individuals, her mother’s rants, and when people flirt with The Doctor.
Job: Companion of The Doctor, Former Shop Assistant at Henrik’s
Family: Mother; Jackie Tyler. Father; Peter Tyler; Deceased. Grandfather Prentice; Deceased.
Strengths/weaknesses: Strengths: Compassion, Wit, Quick Thinking, And Courage. Weaknesses: Can be too trusting, Second Guesses herself, Gets Jealous easily, Prefers to daydream a bit too much.
Dream: A long happy life traveling with The Doctor.
History: Rose grew up living on a London Council estate, raised by a single mother who had a habit of being a bit promiscuous. She grew up hearing stories of the father she had never known, but her mother made sure to put an idealized image of him in her daughter’s imagination. She had a relatively happy childhood, keeping a lifelong friendship with Mickey Smith and Shereen. She wasn’t the best student in school, and she never finished. She ran away with a boyfriend named Jimmy Stone at age 17 and stayed in a flat with him and his bandmates for almost a year before returning to the flat she shared with her mother.
Upon her return home, she finally gave in and decided to give Mickey a chance relationship-wise, feeling like she owed it to him to give him a chance after how long they had been friends. She decided to try and pull her life together then, finding a job as A shop assistant at Henrik’s. Just when is seemed that she had pulled her life together and could try to move on and build a future, her life was forever changed. That was where she met The Doctor. She was fascinated by him enough to follow him into the TARDIS, and she hasn’t looked back since.

Other: I try to stay mainly to the characterization of the show, but I have thrown in a few character traits from my own vision of the character, so some replies may seem a bit out of character for her. If it gets to be too unlike her, let me know.

Roleplay Example: Rose bolted upright in her bed, a thin sheen of sweat covering her skin, panting for breath. Each intake of oxygen stung, her throat raw and scratchy. The realization hit her that she must have screamed. It didn’t surprise her, sadly. That had been happening too much lately, what with her nightmare returning night after night. She was starting to remember more details about it, wanting to piece together exactly what was plaguing her. There was the burgundy grass, the burnt ocher color of the sky, glimpses of white silk as two hands reached out desperately for one another. There was always the glint of gold against pale skin, reflecting a blinding light, then came the scream and the waking. She sighed, pulling her knees up to her chest and resting her forehead against them, trying to regulate her breathing. “I’ll be fine… It’s just a dream.” She whispered. A knock sounded on her door and she jumped in shock, looking up. “C-come in!”
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet
First Character: The Poet
Second Character: Sadie Grayson
Third Character: Piper Falls

Rose Tyler Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Tyler Character Sheet   Rose Tyler Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 7:25 pm

Approved, wonderful app!
Back to top Go down
https://dwrpplay.rpg-board.net

Rose Tyler Character Sheet
Page 1 of 1