Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
Summer Winds (dead) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
Summer Winds (dead) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
Summer Winds (dead) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
Summer Winds (dead) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
Summer Winds (dead) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
Summer Winds (dead) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
Summer Winds (dead) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
Summer Winds (dead) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
Summer Winds (dead) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
Summer Winds (dead) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
Summer Winds (dead) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
Summer Winds (dead) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
Summer Winds (dead) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
Summer Winds (dead) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
Summer Winds (dead) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
Summer Winds (dead) I_vote_lcapSummer Winds (dead) I_voting_barSummer Winds (dead) I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
Summer Winds (dead) I_vote_lcapSummer Winds (dead) I_voting_barSummer Winds (dead) I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

Summer Winds (dead)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet
First Character: The Poet
Second Character: Sadie Grayson
Third Character: Piper Falls

Summer Winds (dead) Empty
PostSubject: Summer Winds (dead)   Summer Winds (dead) I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:00 pm

Dakota walked down the street, lost in her own mind. It was a bright sunny day, with barely any clouds in the sky. Just a perfect balmy summer day.
Dakota had nothing planned for today, so she decided she would walk to the park. Numerous children were playing on the monkey bars, and many parents stood by watching. Not wanting to communicate, Dakota walked towards a distant park bench and took a seat.
Back to top Go down
https://dwrpplay.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Summer Winds (dead)   Summer Winds (dead) I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:15 pm

A man wearing a brown coat walked into the park. He was wearing a blue suit under the coat and had dark brown hair. He took a seat on a different bench than the one Dakota was sitting on. He was sitting slightly hunched over, and he looked like he was deep in thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Winds (dead)   Summer Winds (dead) I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:39 am

Rose did it! She pressed a button and... "Ha! It worked!but how do i..." She glanced over at the park bench and saw The Doctor sitting, right there, but did she have the courage? She walked over and sat under a tree and made it right in The Doctors vision hoping he would see her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Winds (dead)   Summer Winds (dead) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:32 pm

The Doctor saw something in the corner of his eye, so he looked up. The sight in front of him was completely unexpected, and the bewilderment he was feeling was showing on his face. "Rose?" the Doctor asked. He wasn't sure if what he was seeing was real, but he was about to find out.
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet
First Character: The Poet
Second Character: Sadie Grayson
Third Character: Piper Falls

PostSubject: Re: Summer Winds (dead)   Summer Winds (dead) I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:23 pm

Dakota happened to see the Doctor over on a different park bench, seemingly deep in thought. All of a sudden, a girl with blond hair suddenly pops up out of nowhere! Dakota whipped her head towards the kids playing and the adults watching them, but no one seemed to notice the time-popping girl. 

Dakota walked briskly towards the girl (who had now sat down under a tree) and the man. 
"Hi, there! I'm Dakota," she said. Of course, the Doctor had seen her before, as she used to be his companion. After a very dangerous expedition, she had left for awhile. Now he was here! But who was this girl?
Was this Rose, the Doctor's companion from the past? The one who... Dakota silently hoped this was not the Bad Wolf Rose Tyler.
Back to top Go down
https://dwrpplay.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Summer Winds (dead)   Summer Winds (dead) I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:18 pm

The Doctor looked over at the girl who had just walked up to them. He had not noticed who she was when she was sitting on the bench before, but now that she was standing right in front of him, he could clearly see who she was.

"Dakota?" he asked confusedly. First Rose, now Dakota? He would never even have expected reuniting with one of his old companions coincidentally, let alone two of them at the same place and time. He was sure this couldn't just be a coincidence. There had to be something bigger going on.
Back to top Go down
EternalFaolan

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: Summer Winds (dead)   Summer Winds (dead) I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:24 pm

Ace had decided to go to the park to meet with his friend, Barry, who had wanted to talk to him about something. He had dyed his hair green just for the occassion. Ace almost always had his hair dyed for some reason. Green was for important things.
When he got there though he saw some people, one of which looked vaguely familiar. Of course he had seen her around sometime, but he never bothered to ask her name. He knew almost everybody in this town. He decided that Barry could wait and decided to walk over the group. The man seemed to be shocked at something. Maybe something was wrong?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Winds (dead)   Summer Winds (dead) I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:21 pm

"Yes! Yes! Doctor its me! Rose!" She was almost crying. "I-I- I left notes everywhere!" She paused and then continued. "I missed you Doctor!" She hugged him then while hugging him she noticed dakota "who is this? Oh! It doesnt matter!" Her voice trailed off she was crying so happy to see the Doctor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Winds (dead)   Summer Winds (dead) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 4:43 am

The Malaagene ship is seen over the sky crusing. It suddenly stops, and a beam is shot down and malaggense soilders walk out. "Moh how tro ko moka ho kablictlohoi." They took out their weapons and said "Take us to your leader!" "We dont come in peace!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Winds (dead)   Summer Winds (dead) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Winds (dead)
Page 1 of 1