Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
Top posters
The Poet
Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred. I_vote_lcapLieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred. I_voting_barLieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred. I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred. I_vote_lcapLieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred. I_voting_barLieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred. I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet
First Character: The Lieutenant
Second Character: Penelope Pratt
Third Character: Carolyn Simpson

Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred. Empty
PostSubject: Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.   Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am

It is with deep sorrow that I announce to the Lieutenant Adventures Community today that Stephen Hawking has sadly died at the age of 76. Besides being one of the most intelligent scientists on the planet, Hawking was known to the Lieutenant Adventures crew and community as the 8th incarnation of the Lieutenant.

Rest in Peace, Stephen Hawking.

Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
Page 1 of 1