Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
Still not ginger... (finished) I_vote_lcapStill not ginger... (finished) I_voting_barStill not ginger... (finished) I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
Still not ginger... (finished) I_vote_lcapStill not ginger... (finished) I_voting_barStill not ginger... (finished) I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Still not ginger... (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 12:22 pm

Blu stared at the breathtaking view of the amethyst mountains, her toes clutching the emerald grass beneath her feet. The sapphire waterfall was beautiful. Everything shined and glowed. She never wanted to leave. Never. She couldn't imagine being taken from this paradise...

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Blu slammed her alarm clock. But it wasn't there. Instead there was a table, and she broke it. It didn't even hurt. She looked at her surroundings. It seemed she was in a hospital.

Scratching her head, Blu stood up and looked for a nurse or someone who could help her. A man walked past her carrying a clipboard. "Oi!" She yelled. "Where am I?" The man looked at her, dropping his clipboard, and all the papers he had on it. "Let me help you with that." She picked up all his papers and handed them to him. "So... Why am I here?" He was speechless. He grabbed his stuff and ran away right before mumbling something that sounded like "thank you".

Blu sighed. She didn't deserve to be thanked. Any sane person would help him, especially if they caused him to drop the stuff. Why was he like that? She saw a white sign hanging from the ceiling and she got her answer. It said "Comatose Patients". She had been in a coma? How long? She couldn't remember anything of her past life, now that she thought of it.

Suddenly the man came back with a woman. Blu smiled at her. "Hello, Doctor Sarah." The woman named doctor looked at her and asked "How did you know my name?" Blu laughed and pointed at her name tag. "It says Doctor Sarah Jane." Sarah whispered something to the man and he walked off. She leaned towards Blu. "You were in a coma for a year. Now, do you feel weird?" Blu nodded. Sarah looked at her sternly. "This won't hurt a bit." She put a tazor on her and Blu gave a small shout. "Oi! What did you do that for?" Sarah put a needle in her arm and put some chemical inside her. "What... What are you doing...?" Sarah answered quietly "Saving your life."

Birds tweeting. She heard them. Birds singing their song. Blu must have fallen asleep. She looked around. Emerald grass. That wasn't where she landed. Landed? She was a human being, not a spaceship. She felt herself. She was a human being. She realized she had two hearts. Timelord? Was she a Timelord? She touched her long hair. A female Timelord. She moved it so she could see it. And still not ginger... She looked around. She was where she dreamed she was. She stared at it all, started. She could see the whole of time and space. She could travel in its infinite waters, and see it all. But she couldn't. She was stuck here. And she didn't know why. But worst of all of that, she was... Still not ginger.

Last edited by TaRDiS on Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet
First Character: The Poet
Second Character: Sadie Grayson
Third Character: Piper Falls

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:21 pm

The Poet woke up in an apartment, dazed and a bit confused. Had she regenerated again? What had she done this time?
Most importantly, where was she? An apartment building, that was to be assumed. But where? What planet? What year?

The Poet sat down on a conveniently placed white couch while her head spun. Memories. Memories would be great here.
All she remembered was blackness... oh wait! She was a Time Lady! Now where was her TaRDiS? The Poet went to a huge window in the apartment and looked down and outside. Well, that certainly wasn't a city landscape! Instead of seeing other buildings, lights, and cars, The Poet saw emerald grass and amethyst mountains. Where the devil WAS she?!
The Poet went down the apartment stairs and walked out onto the emerald grass. The apartment building seemed to just have landed on a strange planet. That was certainly a first for The Poet.

Golden trees made a large circle on the horizon. Emerald grass spread as far as the eye could see, and a saphire waterfall was flowing from an amethyst mountain. Too beautiful to be real, The Poet thought.
Back to top Go down
https://dwrpplay.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:28 pm

Blu made the whooshing sound she always made. But she didn't move. She tried again. Still, she didn't move. Maybe she needed an operator? No. She could control herself. She gave it another try. She saw an apartment building appear out of nowhere. Dumbfounded, she walked up to it. Suddenly it got very dark. She noticed that the sky had turned into obsidian, and there was a beautiful diamond moon. Things here were crazy. She bumped into a person who seemed to be the only one who had been inside the building. "Oi! Do I know you? You looked familiar... No, you look familiar. Are tenses difficult? And where are we? Or are you just a stupid brainless ape? Come on, give me some info!"
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:41 pm

All of a sudden, the sky went pitch black and a diamond moon hung suspended over this beautiful landscape. Th Poet was jostled out of her daydream when someone literally bumped into her. "Ooof!" The Poet exclaimed. That was all the got to say before the other girl started blathering on.

"Whoa, whoa, slooooowwww down, there!" The Poet cried. "One thought at a time! I don't think I've ever seen you before... no, I don't know where we are, no I most certainly NOT a brainless ape thankyouverymuch, and I don't HAVE info!" The Poet sputtered.

"Well," she said. "I'm The Poet. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:47 pm

Blu gasped when she heard the name "The Poet". She realized who she was. "You're... No! No way! I... Wow..." She hugged the Poet tightly. It's great to talking to you! I mean, talktoyou..." She mumbled. She glowed golden. Smiling, she hugged the Poet once more.
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:09 pm

The Poet wa shocked when the girl wrapped her arms around her."um, I still don't know who you are!" The Poet exclaimed.
Who was this person, she wondered. She didn't look familiar whatsoever!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:17 pm

Blu looked at her strangely. "You will have to knowed me. *mumble mumble* Okay... We go places. Amazing places. Just you and me, and the universe. We travel through time and space. I'm... oh, what is that word? What do you call me? I'mmm... I'mmm..." She scratched her head, looking at the woman. The Poet. How could she not remember me?
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:28 pm

The Poet's eyes widened. It couldn't be... Her TaRDiS? As a girl? "Blu?" Poet whispered. "Is that you?"

The Poet was very confused. She still didn't know where theu were or how they got there or even how to get out. This made for a very nerve-wracking situation.

"How did you become... human?" The Poet asked. Suddenly, she licked her finger and put it on the girl's nose. "Wait...nope! You're a Time Lady! How are you a Time Lady? That's extremely odd..." The Poet rambled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:34 pm

Blu looked at her. "The metacrisis. You touched my heart, trying to fix my chameleon circuit, and instead you made me different. Now I am half and half. But I don't seem to be able to time travel very well..." She gasped. "We must go on the top of that waterfall cliff! We are there in about oooh, 15 minutes? 10? Ah, it doesn't matter. We gotta get up there. And you, you gotta tell me everything you remember from the metacrisis!"
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:43 pm

As soon as Blu said it, The Poet remembered everything that had happened.
"Okay," she said. "Walk and talk."
This was all a lot to take in. "To start... I was trying to fix your Chameleon Circuit, because it shorted out. And then... I dunno. I accidentally touched your heart somehow... which knocked me out. I didn't know what happened to you!" Poet said.
"Next thing I know, I wake up in some random apartment with no clue what had happened," The Poet mumbled. "That's all I remember. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:46 pm

Blu kept walking. "We are gonna have to climb" she said with a worried face. "Do you have any idea how hard it is to be this way? It feels like I'm gonna explode!" Her hands glow golden. "AHHH! What's happening?"
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:55 pm

As they started to hike up the mountain, The Poet noticed Blu's hands glowing golden. "Oh, no! Oh, no, no, no, this is not good!" The Poet exclaimed. "Just stay calm, I think you're regenerating, although I don't know how," she said.

The Poet knew she shouldn't touch Blu if she WAS regenerating, but she wanted to comfort her. Blu was probably so used to being a box and not a person, she must be so scared... and The Poet had no clue what to do!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:29 pm

Blu's hands stopped glowing as she hiked up the mountain. "Regenerating? Does that mean I'll change? Does that mean I won't remember you?" She stopped a second. "It seems that I have found my data banks." After a bit of talking, they reached the top. She stood on the top of the mountain, looking at her red hands. "Oh, my hands are so sore." They glowed gold and healed. "Wow... I could fall from this mountain and survive with these powers!" She stood on the edge. "I wonder..."
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 11:15 am

As they reached the top of the mountain, The Poet noticed Blu's hands glowing golden. "I don't think you'll forget me," she said. "Please don't jump off thr mountain,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 11:23 am

Blu stared at the poet. "I would never forget you. You're my thief." She looked around herself. "We are up here but..." She glanced at the waterfall. "Oh. We have to go in the waterfall. There is something... a cavern? A cache? A teleport? Transportation? There is something we need to get to in the waterfall! And no, I am not going to jump. Not yet, anyway."
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 11:50 am

"IN the waterfall?" The Poet asked. Okay.

As they started walking to the waterfall, The Poet noticed the sky getting lighter. Good, she thought, because darkness frightened her just a tad.

"Oooh, yes, a teleport," she exclaimed. "I can smell it!" She cried, hurrying faster to the waterfall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:07 pm

Blu laughed at the smell thing. This would be fun. She'd get to meet her thief, and they could be friends. It'd be so fun. She fell to the ground, glowing gold. "Not yet! I'm not ready yet! I don't want to go! Please!" Tears filled her eyes as she glowed so bright you could barely see her.
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:47 pm

"BLU!" The Poet shouted, as Blu fell to the ground, glowing. "It's okay, it's ok, hurry to the teleport now," she cooed.

They made it to a space behind the waterfall that was a bit damp from the spray. The waterfall roared in their ears, making it hard to talk. "The teleport is in that small cave!" The Poet shouted over the waterfall, and pointed to a tiny cave almost hidden on the cliff wall.

"We're going to have to crawl," she said, leading the way. "Come on, you can do it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:06 pm

Blu stood up, glowing super brightly and exploded in a golden haze. The waterfall drowned out her scream. She fell down towards the cliff, no longer glowing. She looked like a different person.
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:30 pm

Just as The Poet finished talking, Blu exploded in a golden haze and fell down the pathway they were walking on, towards the cave. "BLU!" Poet screamed, and quickly grabbed her arm as she fell. Oh dear, she thought.

It was a known fact that anyone who touched someone while they were regenerating would be infused with regeneration energy themselves. Which meant that The Poet would regenerate now as well...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:40 pm

Blu fell into the cave with Poet. "You shouldn't have grabbed me! Are you alright? Oh, look, new voice! New hair..." She stroked her hair and pulled it to where she could see it. "Still not ginger. And what am I wearing? Brown? Ugh. I need blue." She looked at the Poet's hand which touched her. "You're going to regenerate." Tears filled her eyes, and she couldn't bear to look at Poet. "We should get out of here while we still can. It doesn't look like this planet will last long." She pointed to a black hole in the sky. "According to my scanners, there are 6 black holes around the planet, fighting for it. If it were a square, they'd match the faces. Well, Allons-y!" She slipped into the teleport room. "Oh no... there's nothing here!"
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:50 pm

The Poet looked down at her own hand, which was now also glowing golden. "Oh, I couldn't leave you to fall," she said.

They stumbled into the cave only to find nothing. The Poet raised an eyebrow. She sniffed the air again, then glanced at the ceiling, which wasn't too far above their heads.

"There's always something, if you know where to look," The Poet said, her eyebrow still raised.

Black and blue swirls made up this teleport, indicating to the Poet that this teleport would take them to the nearest planet that was safe.

"Hurry, before the black holes eat this planet up!" She exclaimed, sticking a hand into the teleport and immediately dissapeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:18 pm

Blu put her hand into the teleport but it didn't work. She tried again. "I can't be left here! Please! I need to..." She gasped, realizing why it wasn't working. It was one use only. What would she do? The ground beneath her feet cracked and shook. She couldn't materialize somewhere else, could she? Well, it was worth a try. She took one last look at the breaking world. And she flew through the time vortex.

She found herself on a glowing planet. Where was the Poet? She traveled exactly where the Poet would be. Would be... She wasn't here yet! Suddenly, the Poet appeared in front of her. "I guess I came too early?"
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:28 pm

The Poet shook her head as she landed on a glowing planet. "Did I miss something?" She asked, and reached up to massage her forehead. The Poet noticed that both of her hands were still glowing golden. Not good.

"Okay. This time, if I'm regenerating,  don't touch me. And don't worry because I'll be fine. And wow, my head hurts," the Poet said, and burst into golden flames of regeneration energy.

Once the Poet regenerated,  she fell to her knees on the ground. "Oooohh, that was fun!" She exclaimed. "How do I look?" She asked,  looking to Blu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:58 pm

Blu gasped at the Poet regenerated. "You look... beautiful." A moment passed of them looking into each other's eyes. Blu cleared her throat. "We have places to see. Do you wanna she the time vortex the way I do? Because I can never go back. I'm stuck now that I've regenerated. I can show you the stars. Just you and me. " Tears filled her eyes with each word. "I hope that we can be friends after this whole ordeal. You have no idea how much you mean to me. So what do you say? You, me, and the universe?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next