Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
Give me a character?! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
Give me a character?! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
Give me a character?! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
Give me a character?! I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
Give me a character?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
Give me a character?! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
Give me a character?! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
Give me a character?! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
Give me a character?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
Give me a character?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
Give me a character?! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
Give me a character?! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
Give me a character?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
Give me a character?! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
Give me a character?! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
Give me a character?! I_vote_lcapGive me a character?! I_voting_barGive me a character?! I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
Give me a character?! I_vote_lcapGive me a character?! I_voting_barGive me a character?! I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

Give me a character?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
River Song

Give me a character?! Empty
PostSubject: Give me a character?!   Give me a character?! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 5:57 am

Hi, I'd like you to suggest what canon I should be. I really don't want to be Saxon, I just picked that name as a placeholder.

I should have listed to the Doctor when he told me I'd be running into an inferno of Daleks at the southern end of this wing. Daleks are simple though. Of course, they could kill me in one simple point of their silly little laser, but I have wit at my advantage.

"Oi, you better quit pointing your...whatever that thing is at me! The Doctor has a big bomb...and is not afraid to use it!"

The Dalek seemed to glare, to laugh at me. "Doctor has no bomb. Human lies. Ex-ter-mi-naaate!"

Okay, well, maybe I didn't know what to do. But that was fine. I had much luck to my disposal. There was a wall behind me that I could quickly slip by, if needed. I feel as if that exit would be extra nifty right now.

With my jacket, I quickly took it off and threw it on the Dalek. It seemed to be preoccupied with getting it off, so I began to chuckle. What a ridiculous little robot. As it began to shoot in my direction, I quickly bolted for the exit, narrowly escaping my death.

----------

Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet
First Character: The Poet
Second Character: Sadie Grayson
Third Character: Piper Falls

PostSubject: Re: Give me a character?!   Give me a character?! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 12:14 am

Let me start off by saying I love your RP style! Smile great work.

I don't know exactly what you were planning on, but I can see you roleplaying as River Song, Donna Noble, or even perhaps the 9th Doctor.

If you don't like these suggestions, maybe post a different RP example so I can reevaluate Smile
Back to top Go down
https://dwrpplay.rpg-board.net
River Song

PostSubject: Re: Give me a character?!   Give me a character?! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 7:34 am

The Poet wrote:
Let me start off by saying I love your RP style! Smile great work.

I don't know exactly what you were planning on, but I can see you roleplaying as River Song, Donna Noble, or even perhaps the 9th Doctor.

If you don't like these suggestions, maybe post a different RP example so I can reevaluate Smile

Thank you very much! I really appreciate your suggestions. River Song and Donna Noble are actually my favorite characters! So this'll be a little difficult. Who do you see more for me? I could write another reply to see if I lean to a specific one.

--------

When the Doctor was confused, that's when I knew that there was a problem. However, the Doctor could be so daft so easily. Why was it so difficult to operate something he'd be travelling in for years?

There had to be some interference, something preventing the Doctor to perform at his fullest. Whatever it was, it needed to be removed. The TARDIS was massive. It only made sense that there would be discrepancies. If he decided to listen to me for once, he wouldn't overlook everything.

Oh well. We're trapped, falling thousands of miles from above Earth. This made no sense though. Why wasn't the TARDIS stabilized? Surely there was some anti-gravity lock feature on the TARDIS, allowing the flow of matter to move smoothly, allowing us to go wherever without flying all over the place.

But the stabilization was changed. The Doctor was obviously frantically trying to get something to work. But he overlooked so much. There was obviously some details that were obvious to the eyes.

"Doctor, there's no gravity in the orbit. Obviously you know this. If the organic gravity somehow blended with the gravity in the air, it could be chaotic. The force-field somehow has been compromised."

I was right. As I looked outside the door, the TARDIS was covered in gravity globes, changing the pattern and direction of where were going. We had no control over anything in the TARDIS. We were going to crash.

"Doctor, if you hand me the sonic, I may be able to remove the gravity globes. There's an anti-locking system on this model, but I may be able to remove it."

I quickly grabbed the screwdriver and pointed it towards the globes. They quickly detached, spiraling directly towards Earth. If enough of them fell, it could cause a chaotic disruption in the faults and natural gravity on Earth.

Oh well, I guess that I'm ready for another adventure.
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet
First Character: The Poet
Second Character: Sadie Grayson
Third Character: Piper Falls

PostSubject: Re: Give me a character?!   Give me a character?! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:58 pm

After this example, I would most likely suggest River Song Smile

Back to top Go down
https://dwrpplay.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give me a character?!   Give me a character?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give me a character?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bad Wolf Roleplay  :: Roleplay :: Applications :: Canon Character Connection-
Jump to: