Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_vote_lcapLieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_voting_barLieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_vote_lcapLieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_voting_barLieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet
First Character: The Lieutenant
Second Character: Penelope Pratt
Third Character: Carolyn Simpson

Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  Empty
PostSubject: Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.    Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 4:40 pm

Kellie was in what would soon become an empty room. She was packing her things into a suitcase.
The SISO materialised.
Kellie closed the suitcase and stood in the doorway looking back into the room. Today was the day she left the Lieutenant.
intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHUO5fbtiE4
The Lieutenant was looking at the door. Heartbreak was settling in.
Kellie came up to the Lieutenant and put an arm round him. "Hey," she whispered. "I'll be back." Kellie walked over to the door and with one look back, departed.
The Lieutenant looked heartbroken. He pulled the Master Lever.
The SISO dematerialised.
"Lieutenant?" asked Sandy.
"Yes?" asked the Lieutenant.
"We've been thinking..." started Catina.
"...that we should rethink the SISO name," said Ann.
"Why?" asked the Lieutenant.
"Well, it's not really Step In, Step Out anymore, is it?" asked Sandy.
"No, Crawl In, Crawl Out. It could be pronounced the same though, couldn't it?" asked the Lieutenant.
"Yeah," said Sandy.
The Lieutenant's Samsung Galaxy Alpha rung.
The Lieutenant answered immediately.
"Lieutenant?" asked the voice.
"Kellie!" exclaimed the Lieutenant.
Sandy, Catina and Ann looked round at the same time.
"He's here," said Kellie.
"Who is?" asked the Lieutenant.
"That man. The one who's been following you. He's here. Across the road. Who is he?" asked Kellie.
"I have no idea but I'll be sure to tell you when I do know," said the Lieutenant. He hung up. "Now to get this CICO to help me crack this code."
NEXT TIME:
"What did you say, Ann?"
"Yes," said Ann. "That's the rhyme."
The CICO dematerialised.
The Lieutenant
Alfie Deyes
Kellie Heineken
Katie McGrath
Sandy Ulrich
Vanilla Ice
Catina Gunter
Miranda Kerr
Ann Allen
Julianne Hough
The Stalker
Johnny Depp
With special thanks to the BBC, FanFiction and Youtube.
Director, Writer and Producer
Liam Hickey
L + J 2015.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.    Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 4:46 pm

Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 2 24 June 2014. Peter and Simon.
"Two little birds, sitting on a wall,
One named Peter, one named Simon,
Fly away Peter, fly away Simon,
Come back Peter, come back Simon."
intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqaPhp-qRKw
"What did you say, Ann? Simon?" asked the Lieutenant.
"Yes," said Ann.
"Why did you say Simon as opposed to Paul?" asked the Lieutenant.
"That's the rhyme. If I said Paul, it would be wrong," said Ann.
The Lieutenant looked confused.
Sandy and Catina had been sitting in armchairs reading but now they were listening in.
"No," said the Lieutenant. "No, this is wrong." He pulled a few levers. "Paul has changed the whole of History because he was too lazy."
The CICO started making a horrible noise. It was chasing Paul, trying to scare him into going the other direction.
"Ann," shouted the Lieutenant over the noise.The console room was shaking now and the Lieutenant was gripping the edge of the console.
"Yes?" asked Ann who was also gripping the console.
"Shut your eyes," commanded the Lieutenant.
Ann did so. "Lieutenant, you're rewriting my childhood," said Ann.
"Ann, your childhood was wrong," screeched the Lieutenant. "Everybody. Hold on!" The Lieutenant was almost falling across the console because of the angle it was in. He grabbed a lever just in reach, wrenched and tightened his grip to avoid being thrown down the corridor, being injured and possibly regenerating.
The console rooms angle changed quite suddenly to make this so. The CICO was now making another horrible noise as it chased Simon away or so the Lieutenant hoped.
Sandy fell out of the armchair.
"Sorry, Sandy," shouted the Lieutenant and he shut his eyes and using a power he always knew he'd had but never used, the Lieutenant pulled Sandy back into the armchair without moving from where he was.
"How...?" screeched Sandy.
"Psychopathic links," screeched the Lieutenant. He grabbed the Master Lever.
The CICO materialised and returned to normal.
"Now..." the Lieutenant stood up straight, "...to see if it worked."
"Peter and Paul," said Ann and opened her eyes.
The Lieutenant cheered.
"And..." said Ann.
"And?" asked the Lieutenant.
"And the man with the porta potty who watched from a distance," said Ann.
The Lieutenant looked grave. The heartbreak was returning. He spared Kellie a thought and yanked the Master Lever.
The CICO dematerialised.
NEXT TIME:
"O.M.G.," said the Lieutenant. "How I wonder what you are!" exclaimed the Lieutenant.
"Lieutenant, it's a nursery rhyme," said Catina.
The CICO dematerialised.
The Lieutenant
Alfie Deyes.
Sandy Ulrich
Vanilla Ice
Catina Gunter
Miranda Kerr
Ann Allen
Julianne Hough
Simon
A random bird
Paul
As himself
The Man
Johnny Depp
Director and Producer
Liam Hickey.
Writers
Mandy Stanley and Liam Hickey.
L + J 2015.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.    Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 4:47 pm

Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 3 1 July 2015. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
"Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are,
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky,
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are?"
"O.M.G.," said the Lieutenant.
"Hm?" asked Sandy.
"How I wonder what you are!" exclaimed the Lieutenant. "IT'S A STAR!" He was getting frustrated.
"Lieutenant, it's a nursery rhyme," said Catina.
"And a stupid one," said the Lieutenant. His heartbreak was fading but it was never going to leave. This life needed heartbreak to survive. "In fact..." The Lieutenant pulled the Master Lever.
The CICO materialised.
The Lieutenant strode over to the flap, lay on his front and stuck his head out the flap. "There it is, Ann," came the Lieutenant's voice from the flap.
Ann joined the Lieutenant. "Ah," she said.
The Lieutenant and Ann returned to the control room. "The rhyme is a load of rubbish," growled the Lieutenant.
O.K., sorry," said Ann.
The Lieutenant's heartbreak had returned. "No, Ann, I am," he said and pulled the Master Lever.
The CICO dematerialised.
"Do you want a tattoo, Lieutenant?" asked Sandy.
The Lieutenant had been using his sonic screwdriver to help with calculations, it has exploded and he had just finished building an all new screwdriver. "Are you a tattoo artist?" asked the Lieutenant.
"Are you an engineer?" asked Sandy.
The Lieutenant smiled. "Go on then," he said.
Sandy found that he had a lack of energy.
Then a magical looking door with steps leading down materialised to a familiar sound. A TARDIS.
The TARDIS doors opened and the Time Lady stepped out with a plate of sausages.
"Mum!" exclaimed the Lieutenant.
"Son. For you," said the Tracker.
"Thank you!" exclaimed the Lieutenant and began to eat.
The Tracker stepped back into her TARDIS.
The TARDIS dematerialised.
The Lieutenant buzzed Sandy with the energy screwdriver.
"Thank you," said Sandy and gave the Lieutenant his tattoo.
NEXT TIME:
The CICO materialised.
He was surrounded by paintings.
Here was the strange thing.
Sandy, Catina and Ann stared.
The Lieutenant
Alfie Deyes
Sandy Ulrish
Vanilla Ice
Catina Gunter
Miranda Kerr
Ann Allen
Julianne Hough
The Tracker
Naomi Watts
Director
Jay Brady
Writer
Dora Day
Producer
Liam Hickey
L + J 2015.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.    Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 4:48 pm

Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 4 8 July 2015. Ancient Message.
The CICO materialised.
The Lieutenant crawled out and stood up and looked around himself. He was surrounded by panintings. A lot of them.
Here was the strange thing. Somewhere in some part of each painting was the same word repeated again and again.
The Lieutenant read them all: Luitenant, Toger, Leytenant, Tenienteak, Poručnik, Løjtnant, Leŭtenanto, Leitnant, Tininte, Luutnantti, Tenente, Leutnant, Lyetnan, Leftana, Hadnagy, Letnan, Leifteanant, Praefectus, Leitnants, Leitenantas, Leftenan, Logutenent, Løytnant, Porucznik, Locotenent, Molefothenente, Teniente, Létnan, Luteni, Löjtnant, Teĝmen, Leytenant, Dai Úy Hái Quân, Is-gapten, uLieutenant and finally Lieutenant. Someone was looking for him. How old were these paintings?
An arm moved and realising its accident, became still immediately.
The Lieutenant noticed. "Guys. Don't come out. Danger," he bellowed.
Inside the CICO, Sandy, Catina and Ann were alarmed but watched on the hologram.
'Why was I brought here?' thought the Lieutenant.
The paintings were now climbing out of their frames.
The Lieutenant was backing into the corner.
"You were brought here, Lieutenant, because you are guilty of breaking the Laws of Time."
The paintings had reached him.
The Lieutenant ducked. "What about it?" he asked.
"It is an offence against the Time Lords."
The Lieutenant was sitting beside the CICO.
The paintings turned and were moving towards him.
"Oh! I get it! I get it! You're going to force me to regenerate followed by exile in a disfunctioning CICO!" screamed the Lieutenant.
"TARDIS," corrected the over voice.
"CICO," corrected the Lieutenant.
"No. Vapourisation."
Slowly, the Lieutenant's atoms started to erase from existence.
The CICO materialised around the Lieutenant and dematerialised.
"Blimey, thank you," said the Lieutenant. "That was not pleasant. Guys, there's something I have to tell you. I cut my hand escaping them. Abrasian, localised."
"Does that mean you're going to regenerate?" asked Sandy.
"No. Not necessarily. I might regenerate. Death is arriving quicker," said the Lieutenant.
Sandy, Catina and Ann stared.
NEXT TIME:
The Lieutenant collapsed.
Sandy came to the Lieutenant's aid.
The light had gone from his eyes. The Lieutenant grinned and shook his head.
The Lieutenant
Alfie Deyes
The Paintings
The Time Lords
Sandy Ulrich
Vanilla Ice
Catina Gunter
Miranda Kerr
Ann Allen
Julianne Hough
Directors
Keith Francis and Vicki Palmer
Writer
Liam Hickey
Producers
Liam Hickey and Amelia Davis.
L + J 2015.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.    Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 4:49 pm

Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 5 15 July 2015. Death.
The Lieutenant collapsed. He was slipping away.
Sandy came to the Lieutenant's aid.
The Lieutenant looked up at Sandy. The light had gone from his eyes. The heartbreak remained.
"Lieutenant," said Sandy.
The Lieutenant stared at Sandy.
A ghostly figure was standing over the Lieutenant, smiling. She reached her hand out to him.
"Nan," whispered the Lieutenant. He grabbed hold of her hand and pulled himself up. "You're a ghost and I touched you. That means I'm dead."
Another ghost had appeared.
"Grandad!" exclaimed the Lieutenant.
"Right, where did we leave off?" asked the Spirit, the Lieutenant's nan.
"Umm," said the Lieutenant.
"What incarnation are you?" asked the Storm, the Lieutenant's grandad.
"14," said the Lieutenant.
The Storm shook his head and whispered to the Spirit.
The Lieutenant was confused. "I was number 4 when you died. That was 10 incarnations ago."
"Have you been evil yet?" asked the Spirit.
"Evil? No and I don't intend on being evil," said the Lieutenant.
"Hmm," said the Storm. "Anyway, I think it's about time you returned to Life," he said.
"No chance of that," said the Lieutenant.
"No?" asked the Storm.
"I'm dead," said the Lieutenant.
"You're regenerating," said the Storm.
"I don't understand," said the Lieutenant.
"Haven't you ever wondered how you end up breaking Laws of Time you don't remember breaking?" asked the Spirit.
"Yeah?" asked the Lieutenant.
"It has always been because of your ability to regenerate when dead. You have always had this," said the Storm.
"Go on," said the Lieutenant.
"It all started with a Time Lord called the Meteor. The Time Lords were trying to execute him in every incarnation but he had the ability to regenerate in death."
The Lieutenant was gaping.
"Now you're getting it!" smiled the Spirit. "The Meteor had an affair with your mum shortly after you were conceived. I'm sorry, some DNA made it's way across and you have the Meteor's ability to regenerate in death."
"15," said the Lieutenant.
"You've almost finished regenerating," said the Storm. He ran at the Lieutenant as fast as he could.
Just when the Lieutenant should have been hit, he woke up. The regeneration, unable to cope with what had just happened, reversed and restored him to his 14th.
"Lieutenant!" It was Sandy who spoke.
The Lieutenant got up and pulled the Master Lever.
The CICO slowly materialised.
"Lieutenant, what happened?" asked Catina.
"You're never going to know," smiled the Lieutenant. The heartbreak returned while he reflected on his life.
"Just answer us one question. Why did you say Nan?" asked Ann.
The Lieutenant grinned and shook his hand.
NEXT TIME:
The Lieutenant switched on the hologram. The Lieutenant took out his energy screwdriver, set it to setting 0153 and pointed at the console then pressed the button. The Lieutenant took his finger off the button and put away the Energy Screwdriver. "I need to know who he is," said the Lieutenant.
The Lieutenant
Alfie Deyes
Sandy Ulrich
Vanilla Ice
Catina Gunter
Miranda Kerr
Ann Allen
Julianne Hough
The Spirit
Usain Bolt
The Storm
Kate Upton
With Special Thanks to the BBC, FanFiction and Youtube.
Director
Keith Francis
Writer and Editor
Liam Hickey
Producer
Amelia Davis.
L + J 2015.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.    Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 4:50 pm

Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 6 22 July 2015. 100 Billion Nerve Cells.
The Lieutenant switched on the hologram.
Nothing happened.
The Lieutenant took out his energy screwdriver, set it to setting 0153 and pointed it at the console then pressed the button.
The hologram flickered to life.
The Lieutenant took his finger off the button and put away the energy screwdriver.
"It's orange," said Sandy.
"It's a brain," said the Lieutenant.
"Who's brain are we in?" asked Catina.
The Lieutenant scratched his head.
There was sound of loud scratching in the CICO.
"Yours?" asked Ann.
The Lieutenant nodded.
"How come we're not flying around the place?" asked Sandy.
"Unlike a Human's brain, mine is very full up," teased the Lieutenant. "No, I'm joking, it's because we landed carefully. Now, I'm up for guessing, are you? I am!" said the Lieutenant. "How many nerve cells in the Brain? Sandy?" asked the Lieutenant.
"Errm 20..." said Sandy.
The Lieutenant waved a hand as if to say "finish it off."
"Trillion?" asked Sandy.
"No, good guess, 20?" blurted the Lieutenant. "Catina?"
"250 billion?" asked Catina.
"No, not enough room for that many either," said the Lieutenant. "Ann?"
"101 billion?" asked Ann.
The Lieutenant waved a hand as if to say "a little less."
"Oi, you little b-" started Catina.
"Cheat," shouted Sandy.
"100 billion!" exclaimed Ann.
The Lieutenant clicked. "100 billion nerve cells in the Brain. I think that is remarkable." Suddenly the Lieutenant screamed and grabbed his head.
"Lieutenant?" asked Sandy urgently.
"He's in my head!" screamed the Lieutenant.
"Who is?" asked Catina.
"The man who's been following us! He's there." Slowly, the Lieutenant got up, Ann helping him, and pulled the Master Lever.
The CICO dematerialised, slowly at first, then normally.
Slowly, then normally, the pain disappeared. "He's leaving because we're leaving. I need to know who he is," said the Lieutenant.
NEXT TIME:
"Why can't we all be like that wise old bird?" questioned the Lieutenant. "But it's because we're not that it is so fun. Not one being on Gallifrey is the same as another." He was heartbroken that he could ever speak to a companion in that way but he awaited the next nursery rhyme.
The Lieutenant
Alfie Deyes
Sandy Ulrich
Vanilla Ice
Catina Gunter
Miranda Kerr
Ann Allen
Julianne Hough
The man
Johnny Depp
Director
Keith Francis
Writer
Liam Hickey
Producer
Amelia Davis
L + J 2015.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.    Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 4:53 pm

Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 8 5 August 2015. Baa Baa Black Sheep.
"Baa baa black sheep, have you any wool?
Yes, sir, yes, sir, three bags full.
One for the master and one for the dame,
And one for the little boy who lives down the lane."
"Why the Master?" asked the Lieutenant.
"Hm?" asked Sandy.
"Why the Master and the Dame? What do they need wool for? Or, if they don't need it and they're being rewarded it, they don't deserve it!" exclaimed the Lieutenant.n"They're not even good Time Ladies. Why can't I have some?" asked the Lieutenant.
Catina cast her eyes up to Heaven.
"I can't stay here quarreling. I have stuff to do or you can find another to try, Ann," said the Lieutenant.
"I'll find another," said Ann.
"Good." The Lieutenant made his way back to his armchair and sat awaiting Ann.
NEXT TIME:
The Lieutenant leapt forward and pulled the Master Lever. The Lieutenant walked over to the flap, crawled out and straightened up.
The shoemaker was there.
The heartbreak returned as he thought about Kellie.
The Lieutenant
Alfie Deyes
Sandy Ulrich
Vanilla Ice
Catina Gunter
Miranda Kerr
Ann Allen
Julianne Hough
The Master
Michelle Gomez
The Dame
Stephanie Meyer
Director
Keith Francis
Writer
Liam Hickey
Producer
Amelia Davis
L + J 2015.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.    Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 4:55 pm

Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 9 12 August 2015. Time and Relative Dimensions in Space a Doodle Doo.
"Time and Relative Dimensions in Space a doodle doo,
My dame has lost her shoe,
My master's lost his rhythm stick,
And knows not what to do.
The Lieutenant leapt forward and pulled the Master Lever.
The CICO materialised.
The Lieutenant walked over to the flap, crawled out and straightened up. He was in a shoemaker's workshop.
The shoemaker was there. He looked startled.
"Thief." The Lieutenant said the single word. He had been exploring the shoemaker's mind.
"What?" asked the shoemaker.
The Lieutenant pointed at the shoe the shoemaker was holding. "You stole it."
The shoemaker handed it to the Lieutenant. His hand was trembling.
The heartbreak showed in the Lieutenant's face. "Don't be scared, just give me the shoe. It's not mine either," he said, taking the shoe off the shoemaker, crawling back into the CICO and dematerialising it.
"Thief!" called the shoemaker at the dematerialising CICO.
"Thief yourself," said the Lieutenant. He pulled the Master Lever.
The CICO materialised.
There was a bum-bum-bum-bum-bum-bum sound from outside the CICO.
"What's that?" asked Sandy.
"Do you want to find out?" asked the Lieutenant.
"Yeah!" said Sandy.
"Go on then," said the Lieutenant.
Sandy walked to the door and crawled out. A moment later, he came back in. He was holding a stick. The bum-bum-bum-bum sound was louder now.
"Is that...?" started Catina.
"...A rhythm stick?" finished Ann.
"Yes," grinned the Lieutenant. He pulled the Master Lever.
The CICO dematerialised and rematerialised.
The Lieutenant took the rhythm stick off Sandy and, taking the shoe with him, crawled out of the CICO. He was greeted by a confused looking man and woman. "Now, sir, your rhythm stick," he said looking at the man and he turned to the woman, "and your shoe, madam."
"Thank you," said the man. "Is something the matter?" he asked.
The Lieutenant was confused for a moment. "Oh, the depression? No, I just let someone go recently." The Lieutenant crawled back into the CICO.
The CICO dematerialised.
"I think you should take a break from the nursery rhymes, Ann. It's my turn. I'm going to tell one I learnt and taught in my 1st incarnation," said the Lieutenant. The heartbreak returned as he thought about Kellie.
NEXT TIME:
"It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring. I do miss telling this one. I loved telling them because they laughed. No!" laughed the Lieutenant.
The Lieutenant
Alfie Deyes
Emma Watson
Kellie Heineken
Katie McGrath
Sandy Ulrich
Vanilla Ice
Catina Gunter
Miranda Kerr
Ann Allen
Julianne Hough
The shoemaker
Anthony Horowitz
The master
George Mann
The dame
Miranda Hart
With Special Thanks to the BBC, FanFiction and Youtube.
Director
Keith Francis
Writer
Liam Hickey
Producer
Amelia Davis
L + J 2015.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.    Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 9:07 am

Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 10 19 August 2015. It's Raining, it's Pouring.
"It's raining, it's pouring,
The old man is snoring.
He went to bed,
And bumped his head,
And regenerated in the morning."
"I do miss telling this one. For a small amount of years before the Time War, I was a teacher of Time Lord infants - Time Tots. I loved telling them because they laughed. I wonder where they are now. I've been in touch with two of them - the Doctor and the Master. I don't know what became of the rest." The Lieutenant looked heartbroken to reflect on his lovely moment.
Sandy saw and walked over to the console. He pulled the Master Lever. "Let's go back and see them then," he said.
The Lieutenant walked over to Sandy and pulled the Master Lever. "No, let's not. I'm one of the only Time Lords who knows the co-ordinates. If we land, they'll be given away."
Sandy pulled the Master Lever. "They wouldn't mind, besides, you're an old colleague.
The Lieutenant pulled the Master Lever. "Yes, they will. I don't even look the same."
Sandy pulled the Master Lever. "Come on, we went back when you died."
The Lieutenant pulled the Master Lever. "I'm not even the same sex I was when I saw them last."
The Lieutenant and Sandy continued fighting like this for ages.
Catina turned to Ann. "They do know we're here?" she asked.
"Probably not at the moment. I also doubt they know that the CICO is in a flux of appearing and disappearing," said Ann.
"Do you even know the co-ordinates?" asked Sandy.
The Lieutenant nodded.
"Then tell me!" exclaimed Sandy.
"No!" bellowed the Lieutenant.
"What about your name?" asked Sandy. "Your real name?"
"Darrell," said the Lieutenant.
"Darrell...?" asked Sandy.
"Pearl," said the Lieutenant. This was not his name.
Sandy nodded. "O.K.," he said, backing away from the controls.
"Thank you," said the Lieutenant and pulled the Master Lever.
The CICO materialised slowly.
"Are we on Gallifrey?" asked Sandy.
"No!" laughed the Lieutenant.
NEXT TIME:
"We're back inside my brain," said the Lieutenant. "Because I'm feeling a bit nervous." The Lieutenant turned on the hologram.
Then it was back in normal flight.

And a very Happy Birthday to Kos!

The Lieutenant
Alfie Deyes
Sandy Ulrich
Vanilla Ice
Catina Gunter
Miranda Kerr
Ann Allen
Julianne Hough
The Master
Michelle Gomez
The Doctor
Peter Capaldi
with special thanks to the BBC, FanFiction and Youtube.
Director
Keith Francis
Writer
Liam Hickey
Producer
Amelia Davis
L + J 2015.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.    Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 9:13 am

Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 7 29 July 2015. A Wise Old Owl.
"A wise old owl lived in an oak,
The more he saw, the less he spoke,
The more he spoke, the less he heard,
Why can't we all be like that wise old bird?"
"Why can't we all be like that wise old bird?!" questioned the Lieutenant. "Well, clearly, if we were, it wouldn't be any fun, would it? But it's because we're not that it's so fun. Not one being on Earth is the same as another. Not one being on Gallifrey is the same as another. Not one being in all the many multiverses is the same as another. That is what makes Earth and Gallifrey and all the many multiverses so unique and that is why we can't all be like that wise old bird," said the Lieutenant and stopped. The he breathed.
"Right. I get it," said Ann. "I'll find another nursery rhyme."
"Good," said the Lieutenant. His heartbreak returned. He was heartbroken that he could ever speak to a companion in that way but awaited the next nursery rhyme.
NEXT TIME:
"Baa baa black sheep, have you any wool? One for the master and one for the dame and one for the little boy who lives down the lane."
"Hm?" asked Sandy.
The Lieutenant made his way back to his armchair and sat awaiting Ann.
The Lieutenant
Alfie Deyes
Sandy Ulrich
Vanilla Ice
Catina Gunter
Miranda Kerr
Ann Allen
Julianne Hough
Director
Keith Francis
Writer
Liam Hickey
Producer
Amelia Davis
L + J 2015.

Only just realised I skipped it.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.    Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 8:07 am

Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 11 26 August 2015. 100 Billion Nerves.
"We're back inside my brain," said the Lieutenant.
"Why are we back there?" asked Catina.
"Because I'm feeling a bit nervous." The Lieutenant grinned.
The Lieutenant turned on the hologram. "There are 100 billion neurons or nerve cells in the Human Brain. You wouldn't believe it, would you?" he asked.
"What are you trying to say?" asked Sandy.
"That the Human Brain looks to small," said the Lieutenant.
"How many are there in the Time Lord Brain then?" asked Ann.
"More," said the Lieutenant.
Ann shook her head in disbelief.
"100 billion nerve cells. All those tiny electric shocks. Wow," he said.
Sandy glared.
The Lieutenant pulled the Master Lever.
The CICO began to dematerialise slowly. Then it was in normal flight.
NEXT TIME:
The Lieutenant was walking round his console, deep in thought.
"What's up?" asked Ann.
"Remember what I said about teaching before the Time War?"
He was not sure what to do.
The Lieutenant
Alfie Deyes
Sandy Ulrich
Vanilla Ice
Catina Gunter
Miranda Kerr
Ann Allen
Julianne Hough
Director
Keith Francis
Writer
Liam Hickey
Producer
Amelia Davis.
L + J 2015.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.    Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 4:24 pm

Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 12 2 September 2015. Old Friend.
The Lieutenant was walking round his console, deep in thought.
Sandy was pulling levers.
Catina was watching the hologram.
Ann was setting co-ordinates. "What's up?" she asked.
"Oh, I was just thinking that I haven't seen the Doctor for a while. Remember what I said about teaching on Gallifrey before the Time War? I knew what became of the Master and the Doctor? I haven't seen the Doctor for a while. I think we ought to meet up. I just can't...think...how..."
The sound of static started to come through the Lieutenant's coms. "Lieutenant," called a muffled voice.
"The CICO is materialising, Sandy, Catina, Ann, stop. Doctor, is this you?"
The static started to go a bit but the voice was still in bad condition. "Lieutenant, can you hear me?" asked the Doctor.
"What did he say?" said the Lieutenant to Ann.
The Landing notification sounded.
Ann shrugged.
"Hang on a minute, if I just..." The coms cut off and the static went away. "There, is that any better?"
"Yes, loads. I was just thinking about you!" exclaimed the Lieutenant.
"Oh right." A small explosion could be heard behind him.
"Doctor?" asked the Lieutenant. There was suspicion in his voice.
"Yes, Lieutenant?" Another small explosion was heard.
"What aren't you hiding? If we identify that first, then we can identify what you are hiding," said the Lieutenant.
"Me? What? I'm not hiding anything." Another small explosion. "Oh no."
Sandy walked over and stood beside the Lieutenant. "You're lying," he said.
The Lieutenant agreed.
"I'm not hiding anything, I promise." He fell onto the floor, not that the Lieutenant could see. "Ow," he said as he hit the floor.
"Doctor, tell me what's going on or leave me alone," said the Lieutenant sternly. He was losing his temper.
"Um." Another small explosion. "I am under attack and in a small...a tiny...a tad bit of trouble." Another bigger explosion.
"And who's attacking you?" asked the Lieutenant.
"Um, well, that's what I don't know." He fell over again and moaned in pain. "They just started shooting at me without any warning and I haven't been able to find out who they are."
"Is it the Rani?" asked the Lieutenant.
"I don't think so." Another explosion. "Oh no, my console has just burst into flames."
"Use the fire extinguisher, the one behind you," said the Lieutenant.
"Already doing it," said the Doctor.
The Lieutenant could hear noise outside his CICO. Fighting. A war.
"I don't know where I've landed but I'm scared of looking outside. I'm usually never scared."
"Oh, you have landed near me," he said calling from his TARDIS.
"What do we do? I'm not bringing you three with me," he said pointing from Sandy to Catina to Ann.
There was a banging on the Lieutenant's flap.
The Lieutenant let the man crawl in and closed the flap again quickly.
"Thanks," he said as he patted out a fire from his shoe.
"OK, now who..." he started as he turned to look at the man he had let in. "Oh, it's you," he said. It was the Doctor.
"Which one is that?" asked Sandy.
"Manners, Sandy," said the Lieutenant.
Got to his feet. "Hello, I'm the Doctor."
"We know!" everyone said in unison.
"Right," he said.
"Which incarnation of the Doctor are you though?" asked Sandy.
The Lieutenant was laughing. "In years to come when you leave me and the CICO, Sandy, is that what you're going to ask? What incarnation of the Lieutenant are you?"
"Oh, right, I'm the 11th Doctor, well if you don't include the War Doctor or when ten regenerated and didn't change his face," said the Doctor.
"I do," said Sandy.
The CICO shook.
"Oh, that would be that war I got you involved in. Sorry," he said, walking over to the flap.
"No, Doctor, it's not the right type of shake. HOLD ON!!" he bellowed, losing his footing and catching himself on the console.
"Oh my," he said, falling to the floor. "What's going on?" The Doctor was laying on the floor. "WHAT'S GOING ON!!!??"
The Lieutenant shut his eyes tightly, grabbed his head and screamed in pain. "IT'S HIM," he screamed. He must have been seeing someone in his head.
"Lieutenant?" he called out, "what's wrong?"
Sandy, Catina and Ann looked at him nervously.
"A Time Lord has been following me since I regenerated. I don't know who it is." The Lieutenant pulled a lever and the CICO returned to the way it was. "I'm sorry, Doctor, to ensure your safety, I'm going to have to leave you behind," said the Lieutenant as he dematerialised the CICO around the Doctor, leaving him on the battlefield.
"No, that's fine." He looked around himself. "Well this isn't going to end well."
The Lieutenant managed to get the CICO away and disconnected the mysterious Time Lord. "I wonder where we are," said the Lieutenant when they materialised.
The Doctor ran through the battlefired getting shot at by the enemy troops. "Oh God why did he just leave me here?"
The Lieutenant turned on the hologram.
The hologram displayed red.
"Red," said Catina. "What does that mean?" she asked.
"It means I'm going to give a lesson on the Thyroid Cartilage," said the Lieutenant proudly.
Meanwhile, the Doctor ran under bullets and jumped through the doors of his TARDIS, slamming them shut behind him. He was not sure what to do.
NEXT TIME:
"I can't move!" exclaimed the Lieutenant. "If I do, we end up cartwheeling!" exclaimed the Lieutenant. "We're in my throat!" exclaimed the Lieutenant. "He's not very happy," said the Lieutenant.
The Lieutenant
Alfie Deyes
Sandy Ulrich
Vanilla Ice
Catina Gunter
Miranda Kerr
Ann Allen
Julianne Hough
The Time Lord
Johnny Depp
The Doctor
Matt Smith
John Hurt
David Tennant
With special thanks to the BBC, FanFiction, Chatzy and Youtube.
Director
Keith Francis
Writers
Liam Hickey and Thomas Stevens
Producer
Amelia Davis
L + J 2015.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.    Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 5:19 pm

Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 13 9 September 2015. Thyroid Cartilage.
"I can't move!" exclaimed the Lieutenant.
"Why not?" asked Sandy.
"If I do, we end up in endless cartwheeling!" exclaimed the Lieutenant.
"How come?" asked Catina.
"We're in my throat!" exclaimed the Lieutenant.
new intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvQ7nWQlVKc
"The Thyroid Cartilage, the home of the vice box, some people's are visible, some are not. You needn't worry Catina and Ann. You don't have one." The Lieutenant was standing completely still. He willed the CICO to dematerialise with his mind.
The CICO dematerialised.
The Lieutenant was free to move again. He pulled the Master Lever.
The CICO materialised.
The Lieutenant walked over to Sandy and pointed at his Adam's Apple. "This is the thyroid cartilage," he said. He took his hand back.
"Why don't girls have one then?" asked Ann.
"Is that a trick question? It's called the Adam's Apple."
"Ah," said Ann. "Where are we?"
"The Base," said the Lieutenant.
"What's the Base?" asked Sandy.
"A place I created for fellow Time Lords and I to meet and discuss how we are going to save the many multiverses from destruction," explained the Lieutenant.
"So, are you having a meeting?" asked Catina.
"No. I've got an appointment," he said.
"An appointment?" asked Ann.
"Yes. With Death. He's not very happy," said the Lieutenant.
NEXT TIME:
The Lieutenant crawled out of the CICO, stood up, walked over to the table and sat down at the head of it.
It could seat 26 if it needed to.
"Please sit down, I believe you want to enquire on my death."
Ann took a deep breath.
The Lieutenant
Alfie Deyes
Sandy Ulrich
Vanilla Ice
Catina Gunter
Miranda Kerr
Ann Allen
Julianne Hough
Death
Aaron Yonda
Director
Keith Francis
Writer
Liam Hickey
Producer
Amelia Davis
L + J 2015.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.    Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 5:23 pm

Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 14 16 September 2015. Death.
The Lieutenant crawled out of the CICO, stood up, wlaked over to the table and sat down at the head of it.
The table was like one in a conference room. It could seat 26 if it needed to.
The Lieutenant looked up and smiled. "Please sit down, I believe you have a few questions on my death."
intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvQ7nWQlVKc
"How did you escape?" asked Death
"I didn't intend on it. The Time Lords resurrected me with a new cycle," said the Lieutenant.
"The Time Lords," whispered Death.
"Don't get any ideas, if you're going to kill the Time Lords, I will kill you," said the Lieutenant.
Death lost his temper. He lashed out, knocking over a load of chairs. Finally he stopped, breathing heavily.
The Lieutenant sat with his arms folded, watching him. "Finished?" he asked.
"Mock me while you may, Lieutenant, but I shall track you down and I shall have you again." He disapparated.
"Good, bye!" The Lieutenant crawled back into the CICO and pulled the Master Lever. He briefly thought he saw someone standing in the corridor watching him.
The man was the same man who was following him since he regenerated.
The Lieutenant blinked. He must have imagined it.
The CICO materialised.
"I'm in a musical mood," said Ann.
"Are you going to sing?" asked the Lieutenant.
Ann nodded.
"What are you going to sing?" asked Sandy.
"From a Distance," said Ann.
"Oh, good girl," said Catina.
Ann took a deep breath.
NEXT TIME:
"From a distance the world looks blue and green and snow-capped mountains white. From a distance there is harmony and it echoes through the land. From a distance we all have enough and no-one is in need."
"Let's go and see," he said.
The Lieutenant
Alfie Deyes
Sandy Ulrich
Vanilla Ice
Catina Gunter
Miranda Kerr
Ann Allen
Julianne Hough
The man
Johnny Depp
Death
Aaron Yonda
Director
Keith Francis
Writer
Liam Hickey
Producer
Amelia Davis
L + J 2015.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.    Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 5:15 pm

Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 15 23 September 2015. From a Distance.
"From a distance, the world looks blue and green,
And snow capped mountains white.
From a distance the ocean meets the stream,
And the eagle takes to flight.
From a distance there is harmony,
And it echoes through the land.
It's the voice of hope, it's the voice of peace,
It's the voice of every man.
From a distance we all have enough,
And no-one is in need.
There are no guns, no bombs, no diseases,
No hungry mouths to feed.
From a distance we are instruments,
Marching in a common band.
Playing songs of home, playing songs of peace,
They're the songs of every man.
God is watching us, God is watching us,
God is watching us from a distance."
"Wait, what? God is watching us from a distance?!" asked the Lieutenant. He slid out of the flap on his back and stood up.
There was the porta-toilet and there he was, watching from a distance.
The Lieutenant was shocked. Was this God?
"Lieutenant! My favourite alien believer!"
"I believe in God," said the Lieutenant.
"Yes. Here I am," said the man.
"I don't believe in you. You're not God. Don't pretend you are," said the Lieutenant.
"How can you be sure I am not God?" he asked.
"God isn't a Time Lord. The TARDIS gives you away." The Lieutenant was smiling. He was looking at an old friend and he knew it.
"Who am I then?" he asked.
"You are the Heart," said the Lieutenant.
"I am. I am the heart. I have joined forces with the Ruler of Earth and together we will make Heaven on Earth.
"Ah, that explains impersonating God," said the Lieutenant. "You've become insane. Are all traces of good in you gone?" he asked.
"I don't think so," said the Heart.
The Lieutenant and the Heart stared for a bit.
"Remember that time when we were eight, sitting in your backyard, on the grass, that lovely red grass, we cooked our dinner and we camped out for that school project? We burnt the food and it rained," he said.
The Lieutenant and the Heart laughed.
"Not all evil then?" asked the Lieutenant.
"Not all evil, no," said the Heart.
The Lieutenant realised he was missing something. "The Ruler of Earth?! Earth doesn't have a ruler."
"I can assure you, Lieutenant, it does," said the Heart.
"Well, this needs to be put right," said the Lieutenant, crawling back into the CICO and dematerialising it.
"If you do, Lieutenant, I will stop you," said the Heart.
"Not if I get there first," said the Lieutenant, pulling the flap shut.
The CICO materialised.
"Where are we?" asked Sandy.
"I don't know," said the Lieutenant. "Let's go and see," he said.
NEXT TIME:
The Lieutenant crawled out of the CICO, stood up and turned round.
There were a lot of octopi pointing eight guns each at him.
"Put your hands up," someone commanded.
Sandy, Catina and Ann lay down and slept.
The Lieutenant
Alfie Deyes
Sandy Ulrich
Vanilla Ice
Catina Gunter
Miranda Kerr
Ann Allen
Julianne Hough
The Heart
Johnny Depp
The Ruler of Earth
Thomas Stevens
Director
Keith Francis
Writer
Liam Hickey
Producer
Amelia Davis
L + J 2015.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.    Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 5:41 pm

Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 16 30 September 2015. Stranded Part 1.
The Lieutenant crawled out of the CICO, stood up and turned round. "Oh," he said.
There were a lot of octupi pointing eight guns each at him. They didn't speak English but the CICO telepathic circuits translated it.
"Put your hands up," someone commanded.
Sandy, Catina and Ann had heard and had come out the flap to help.
"Seize them," said another.
"No, I don't think you will," said the Lieutenant. He bent down ready to get into the CICO.
One of the octupi fired.
The bullet went straight through the flap and hit the console.
Smoke rose from the CICO and it dematerialised itself for healing.
The Lieutenant stood up. "You shot my ship," said the Lieutenant. "I suppose you will seize us now," he said.
The Lieutenant, Sandy, Catina and Ann were led away to a cell and locked in.
The Lieutenant began to look for an easy way out.
The was a single bulb lighting the room.
The Lieutenant took out his energy screwdriver and sucked the energy from the bulb.
The room was now in darkness.
The Lieutenant transferred it into the door.
The door opened.
There was an octopus on the other side of the door and they locked it again.
That just left the manhole.
The Lieutenant examined it.
Could we get out?" asked Sandy.
The Lieutenant examined further. "No," he said. We are stuck. Well, I think we'd better sleep now," said the Lieutenant, lying down on the floor. He closed his eyes although he knew he wouldn't sleep. He was worried about the CICO. He was scared that it wouldn't return.
Catina looked down at the Lieutenant. "He's not asleep, look at him, it's too obvious."
"Maybe he's trying," said Ann. "I think we should too."
Sandy, Catina and Ann lay down and slept.
NEXT TIME:
The Lieutenant lay thinking about the CICO. It had been damamged when the octopus had shot it. It was either late night or early morning. Then, with the dirt of the sewer all over him, an empty stomach and the knowledge that he had sent Sandy, Catina and Ann to their deaths, he set off to escape.
The Lieutenant
Alfie Deyes
Sandy Ulrich
Vanilla Ice
Catina Gunter
Miranda Kerr
Ann Allen
Julianne Hough
Director
Keith Francis
Writer
Liam Hickey
Producer
Amelia Davis
L + J 2015.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.    Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 5:15 pm

Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 17 7 October 2015. Stranded Part 2.
The Lieutenant lay thinking about the CICO. He could summon it but if he did, it mightn't come. It had been damaged when the octopus had shot it. The Lieutenant got up. It was either late night or early morning. He let Sandy, Catina and Ann sleep. He tried to budge the manhole himself but it was too heavy. He stood thinking.
The door opened. Tow octopi came in. "Get up," one shouted.
Sandy, Catina and Ann were bleary eyed but they got up.
The head octopus came in. "You are spies," he said.
"Rubbish," said Sandy.
"What makes you think that?" asked Catina.
"Well, to have four different people, you must be spies," said the octopus.
"Octopi speak English?" asked Ann.
"No," said the Lieutenant. "Normally the CICO does it but the CICO isn't here. I am a highly advanced telepath and I'm doing it."
"So what else can you do then?" asked Sandy.
"Silence," said the octopus. "To have an American boy, an English boy, and two English girls, you must be spies and spies are put to death. You will follow me now," he said.
"No," said the Lieutenant. "Take the American kid," he said.
Sandy, Catina and Ann gasped.
"Lieutenant?!" gasped Catina. "What's come over you?" she asked.
The octopus nodded and took Sandy.
"And the two girls," he said. "They're driving me insane."
Catina and Ann were also taken.
Now the Lieutenant was left alone. "And leave me alone," he said. "You have not seen me. I am already dead."
"Already dead, yes," said the octopus and the two others left.
The Lieutenant knew his plan would work. With Sandy, Catina and Ann in the room, the Lieutenant wouldn't have been able to do this. This would have been too much. The Lieutenant took out his energy screwdriver and sucked the energy out of himself. He fell to the ground and pulled himself along it and transferred the energy into the manhole. He pulled it weakly but it opened.
The stench below was horrible.
The Lieutenant pulled himself down and covered the manhole again. When he got to the bottom, he pointed the screwdriver at the lid and sucked the energy back out of it and transferred it back into himself. His strength was renewed. He then got sick from the stench of things and his surroundings. He threw up until there was nothing left in his stomach. Then, with the dirt of the sewer all over him, an empty stomach and the knowledge that he had sent Sandy, Catina and Ann to their deaths, he set off to escape.
NEXT TIME:
The Lieutenant trudged through the sewer. It was currently around his shins. The Lieutenant picked randomly and continued. The Lieutenant froze.
The Lieutenant
Alfie Deyes
Sandy Ulrich
Vanilla Ice
Catina Gunter
Miranda Kerr
Ann Allen
Julianne Hough
With special thanks to the BBC, FanFiction an Youtube.
Director
Keith Francis
Writer

Liam Hickey
Producer
Amelia Davis
L + J 2015.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.    Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 5:50 pm

Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 18 14 October 2015. Stranded Part 3.
The Lieutenant trudged through the sewer. The grime was rising the whole time. It was currently around his shins.
The path way split in two.
The Lieutenant picked randomly and continued. The grime eventually reached his neck. He could already see that it was a dead end.
"Swim down," someone called out.
The Lieutenant swam down, found a shaft, opened it, swam out and up to the surface. Then he ran down the beach he was now on and jumped into the sea. He washed himself, then got out. Then he saw him and smiled. "Not all evil," he said.
The heart nodded. "You'd better hurry up, they're about to kill them. I'll help you," he said and ran off.
The Lieutenant trudged for ages and eventually he found a courtyard with high walls. He climbed to the top. There they were.
Sandy, Catina and Ann were tied to a pole opposite the firing squad.
"Ready," shouted an octopus.
The Lieutenant knew what the Heart would do.
"And..." shouted the octopus.
"Fire," bellowed the Lieutenant.
The Heart took out the firing squad and made himself scarce.
The Lieutenant climbed the wall to the bottom.
Sandy, Catina and Ann looked scared and were struggling against the ropes.
The commander brought his gun round and pointed it at Sandy. "Not so fast," he said.
The Lieutenant froze.
NEXT TIME:
"Please. We are only on a mission for the Time Lords." The Lieutenant was scared now. He cried with Catina and Ann.
The Lieutenant
Alfie Deyes
Sandy Ulrich
Vanilla Ice
Catina Gunter
Miranda Kerr
Ann Allen
Julianne Hough
The Heart
Johnny Depp
Director
Keith Francis
Writer
Liam Hickey
Producer
Amelia Davis
L + J 2015.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.    Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 5:56 pm

Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 19 21 October 2015. Stranded Part 4.
"Please. There is no need to do this. We are only here on a mission for the Time Lords. Please." The Lieutenant was scared now.
"The Time Lords," said the commander. "So you are spies!" he exclaimed.
"No, no, we're not-"
The commander shot Sandy.
"NO!" The Lieutenant rushed forward and untied Catina and Ann.
Just then there was a ridiculous sound and the CICO materialised. It was healed.
"You're too late!" screamed the Lieutenant at the box. "Catina, Ann, in now," he said. He untied Sandy. "Sandy?" he asked.
Sandy was unconscious.
The Lieutenant picked him up and then turned to see the commander pointing the gun on him. He kicked it away. Then he kicked the commander away. He carried Sandy back to the CICO and dematerialised it. He carried Sandy to a bed and laid him down to rest in the bed. He piloted his TARDIS.
Catina was crying.
"Sandy's not dead," said the Lieutenant. His voice cracked. "Yet." He cried with Catina and Ann.

TO BE CONTINUED

The Lieutenant
Alfie Deyes
Sandy Ulrich
Vanilla Ice
Catina Gunter
Miranda Kerr
Ann Allen
Julianne Hough
The Octopoid Commander
Joe Sugg
Director
Keith Francis
Writer
Liam Hickey
Producer
Amelia Davis
NEXT TIME:
"A meeting will be held now."
The Librarian - the Lady President - addressed her council. "Please sit," said the Librarian.
"Thank you," he said once more.
L + J 2015.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.    Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 7:12 am

Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 20 28 October 2015. A Meeting of the Time Lords.
"A meeting will be held now. No interruptions to the Capitol, please."
The Librarian - the Lady President - addressed her council.
The High Council of the Time Lords stood.
"Please sit," said the Librarian.
The High Council sat.
"Now, down to business. "We recently sent the Lieutenant and his companions on a mission. The outcome, I have to say, was truly marvelous. The Lieutenant has done work for us in the past and he has always been marvelous."
The High Council murmured their agreement.
"For his service to us across his last cycle of regenerations we awarded him a new cycle of regenerations upon his funeral. This time, the Lieutenant and two of his companions escaped unhurt. One of them was shot and I am in the understanding that he is dying. The Lieutenant and his companions have served us well in the past. Who is to say they can't again? On the other hand, we have thanked the Lieutenant for his services but never have we had it in us to thank a companion. I propose that we give the male companion a Time Lord regeneration. This would not make him a Time Lord but merely a contaminated Human."
"You do realise this is breaking the first Law of Time?" asked Someone. Someone was literally her title.
"Yes, I do, but maybe, just this once, they deserve it."
In the end the High Council agreed.
The Librarian reached forward and pressed a button on the table. It pulled through the Lieutenant's TARDIS.
The room was filled with an odd sound.
A cardboard box materialised.
The Lieutenant crawled out and stood up. "Yes?" he asked nervously.
"Is the male companion in there?" asked the Librarian.
"He is in a critical condition," said the Lieutenant.
"Yes, we are aware of that." The Librarian went over to the flap, opened it and cast a blue light into the TARDIS. The Librarian looked at the Lieutenant. "I can't tell you when but he is going to regenerate."
"What?! This is monstrous, you are breaking the first Law of Time!" exclaimed the Lieutenant.
"He will die if we don't."
"The first Law!" gasped the Lieutenant.
"Something you've never done before, Lieutenant?" The Librarian grinned.
The Lieutenant smiled. "Thank you," he said.
"Now, back in your TARDIS and away. Take good care of him. He'll need it."
"It's called the CICO."
"To those who don't understand it."
The Lieutenant understood. He got back into the TARDIS and dematerialised it. "Thank you," he said once more.
NEXT TIME
Sandy came in from the bedroom. His hands and head were glowing blue. He sounded scared.
"...regeneration."
The Lieutenant
Alfie Deyes
Sandy Ulrich
Vanilla Ice
Catina Gunter
Miranda Kerr
Ann Allen
Julianne Hough
The Librarian
Kate Upton
Someone
Sarah Shahi
Director
Keith Francis
Writer
Liam Hickey
Producer
Amelia Davis
L + J 2015.
Lieutenant Adventures Announcement 28 October 2015.
It's been a long time waiting but the time has finally come to announce that I have regenerated the Lieutenant. I am currently working on stories for the next Lieutenant to star in. You will not get the stories until October 2016. An announcement will be announced in November to announce who I have already cast as the 15th Lieutenant.

Another announcement is the beginning of writing Josephine. Josephine is a spin-off of Lieutenant Adventures and will feature the robot Josephine Hamill who the Lieutenant built during a lengthy period of time he spent on Gallifrey when Kellie went off on her own adventures in the TARDIS. We will see Josephine travel through time and go on her own adventures but what little twist have I got in store for you? Series 1 starts on 19 January 2016.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.    Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 6:55 pm

Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 21 4 November 2015. Sandy's Change.
Sandy came in from the bedroom. The bullet wound was already healed. His hands and head were glowing blue. "What's going on?" asked Sandy. He sounded scared.
"You're healing," said the Lieutenant. "The Time Lords sent us on that mission and so, like insurances, they are compensating."
"What will I look like?" asked Sandy.
"I am a Time Lord who has regenerated thirteen times and I can't control regeneration so I doubt you will be able to!" exclaimed the Lieutenant.
"Does that make me a Time Lord?!" Sandy was screaming.
"No, Sandy, don't worry. You're a contaminated Human."
Sandy relaxed at that. His head and hands were becoming bluer. "So, I could become an old grey man with a long white beard or a young baby?" asked Sandy.
"You could or you could become an orange or a green giant," said the Lieutenant.
"Is there anything I couldn't become?" asked Sandy.
"No. There could be regeneration difficulty, though, unlikely because you are in a TARDIS."
Sandy looked helpless.
"Look, just worry about regenerating for now and if something happens, we'll worry afterwards," said the Lieutenant.
Sandy stood where he was.
The Lieutenant walked over to Sandy, stretched out his arms and lay back his head. "Now, stay like that until it's done. "I'll tell you when."
Sandy did as he was told.
"Let the energy flow, Sandy, let it be free."
It did take a minute or two but finally the energy burst out of Sandy's head and hands.
Sandy screamed as his face changed, then the energy stopped.
"You can stand up again." The Lieutenant handed Sandy a mirror.
Sandy examined himself. "Jesus Christ," he said. "That's...
"...regeneration."
NEXT TIME
Catina and Ann stared.
"Stop staring and listen carefully. Sandy regenerated in the TARDIS. The Lieutenant crawled into the TARDIS and dematerialised it.
The Lieutenant
Alfie Deyes
Sandy Ulrich
Vanilla Ice
Catina Gunter
Miranda Kerr
Ann Allen
Julianne Hough

And introducing George Shelly as Sandy Ulrich

Director
Keith Francis
Writer
Liam Hickey
Producer
Amelia Davis
L + J 2015.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.    Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 6:35 pm

Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 22 11 November 2015. Coping with Change.
Catina and Ann stared.
"I wouldn't believe if I hadn't seen it," said Ann.
"Stop staring and listen carefully. We still have adventures to go on. Sandy regenerated in the TARDIS. He will have no regeneration difficulty. As for the body age, it's very young. How old are you again, Sandy?" he asked.
"Forty-eight," said Sandy.
intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auIC7xWKqU4
"Blimey, impressive! That's a jump back twenty-six years! We will worry about explaining this to Jeck and the town of Cadmium at a later date." The Lieutenant pulled the Master Lever.
The TARDIS materialised.
"Let's see where we are," said the Lieutenant. He went over to the flap, crawled out and stood up. He looked around himself.
By then, Sandy, Catina and Ann had joined the Lieutenant outside the TARDIS.
"Nothing," said the Lieutenant.
"Is the planet even populated?" asked Sandy.
"Yes, course it is. We're on Earth," said the Lieutenant.
"Earth? What part of Earth is it then?" asked Catina.
The Lieutenant had seen someone. This someone was wearing a suit and was walking towards them. There was a Boeing 747-800 series aircraft parked behind him. "Let's ask him," said the Lieutenant.
"Hello!" shouted the man. "I am Mr. Clearhill!"
"Hello, Mr. Clearhill," responded the Lieutenant.
When Mr. Clearhilll reached them he stopped and shook everyone's hands. "I'm Alfred Clearhill. Who are you?" he asked.
"I'm the Lieutenant and this is Sandy, Catina and Ann," said the Lieutenant.
"What are you doing here? Do you live here?" he asked.
"No, no, we're tavellers, it was pure chance," said the Lieutenant.
Sandy glanced at the Lieutenant. He knew the Lieutenant was lying.
"What are you doing here?" asked the Lieutenant.
"I'm going to take over this land and make it at least half decent for those who live here and compared to the rest of the world. I don't have the slightest idea for a name, could you help me?" asked Alfred.
"Before we name it, we need to look at geographical history. This bit of land, just here," the Lieutenant pointed beneath them, "is raised slightly above the rest. This is where the two countries overlap, where two countries share the same capital city. Let's call it Alton for the time being. If we step to the left, Sandy, stand there," said the Lieutenant pointing to the left and Sandy did, "we have one country and if we go right, Catina, we have another."
"And what do we call them?" asked Alfred.
"Well, where Sandy is standing, give yourself time to think for a while, whereas where Catina is, call it something random beginning with Q and both share Alton City. I'm just going to pop inside this cardboard box, Alf, and I am going to disappear for fifty years and when I return I will come and see you, alive or dead."
"In that thing?" asked Alfred.
"Oh, just you watch." The Lieutenant grinned. "Look for the CICO in fifty years." He returned to the TARDIS with Sandy, Catina and Ann.
The TARDIS dematerialised.
"Fifty years, here we come, though, not straight away, I have something to do first."
"What are you doing first, Lieutenant?" asked Ann.
"I'm fixing episode five up. I made a balls of it."
"Ah," said Ann.
The Lieutenant took his pen, sat down and wrote. Finally, he jumped up and pulled the Master Lever.
The TARDIS materialised.
The Lieutenant, Sandy, Catina and Ann crawled out of the TARDIS.
The Lieutenant examined his surroundings. "Wow!" 50 years ago it had been a wasteland with wild tribes all around. To think it was the same place. "We're in Qaweritoyu," said the Lieutenant.
"You said random beginning with Q," said Sandy.
The Lieutenant laughed. Then he felt something touch his foot.
It was the 2-inch man!!! He handed the Lieutenant a note.
"It's you!! I have to thank you for the help in our last encounter!" exclaimed the Lieutenant.
"You know it?" asked Catina.
"Not it, Catina, him. He was very brave last time we met," said the Lieutenant proudly.
The 2-inch man blushed.
The Lieutenant opened the note and read aloud "The Lord General wishes to see you." He bent down to the 2-inch man and said "Lead the way."
The 2-inch man led them to a massive hospital, to an old man.
"Hello, Lord General," said the Lieutenant.
"Lieutenant!" exclaimed the dying man.
It took the Lieutenant a moment. "Alfred!" he exclaimed.
Sandy gasped.
"That's Mr. Clearhill?!" asked Catina.
"Indeed," said the Lieutenant. "I see you founded Qaweritoyu. Is this Brightport?" asked the Lieutenant.
Alfred nodded.
"And what of the overlapping country?" asked Ann.
"Still unnamed," said Alfred. "I want you, Lieutenant, to be the leader of the two upon my death. I am a dying man. You will do well. maybe you could name the other country." Alfred Clearhill coughed.
"I can't stay on Earth, I have adventures to go on," said the Lieutenant.
"But people will remember you. If I say it, they will." Alfred Clearhill closed his eyes and stopped breathing.
The 2-inch man turned to the Lieutenant and bowed.
A messenger ran forward. "Can I get you anything, Leader?" he asked.
"Yes, a cardboard box is not too far from here. I'd like it brought here, please," said the Lieutenant. "The unnamed country shall be called Clearhill."
"Sir," said the messenger and did as the Lieutenant said.
Sandy pulled the cloth that had been over Mr. Clearhill up and gently left it down over his face.

A short time later, the messenger came back carrying the TARDIS.
Sandy, Catina and Ann crawled into it.
The Lieutenant looked at the messenger. "Thank you," he said. "When I return, I want to know you can trust me."
"Sir, we can trust you, Mr. Clearhill said we could. That's enough. That cardboard box is too small for those three to fit in. If you are our leader, I must know, are you an alien?"
The Lieutenant nodded. "I am, yes."
"And is that alien technology?"
"It is, yeah. Until we meet again!" The Lieutenant crawled into the TARDIS an dematerialised it.
NEXT TIME:
The Lieutenant returned the Master Lever.
"So you're the leader of both Clearhill and Qaweritoyu?" asked Sandy.
"Are you going back?" asked Catina.
"Until next time."
The Lieutenant
Alfie Deyes
Sandy Ulrich
George Shelley
Catina Gunter
Miranda Kerr
Ann Allen
Julianne Hough
Alfred Clearhill
Liam Hickey
Messenger
Spencer List
2-inch man
Warwick Davis
With special thanks to the BBC, FanFiction, Youtube, Jack Hickey and Max Berry.
Director
Keith Francis
Writer
Liam Hickey
Producer
Amelia Davis
L + J 2015.

Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.    Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 6:52 pm

Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 23 18 November 2015. The Doctor Returns.
The Lieutenant returned the Master Lever.
The TARDIS materialised.
"So you're the leader of both Clearhill and Qaweritoyu?" asked Sandy.
The Lieutenant nodded.
"Are you going back?" asked Catina.
"Not quite yet," said the Lieutenant. He looked at Sandy. "Now I know what witnessing regeneration is like!" exclaimed the Lieutenant. "I can't believe it! Why is it so hard to accept?" The Lieutenant went over to the flap, crawled out and stopped dead at the sight of the Police Box.
The Doctor walked out of his TARDIS and froze at the sight of the Lieutenant. "Oh, hello old friend," said the Doctor.
"Why are you here? Is this good or bad?" asked the Lieutenant.
"I have no idea if this is good or bad. I was going to ask you the same thing," said the Doctor.
"We always tend to bump into each other and it seems to be a coincidence but supposing it isn't a coincidence." The Lieutenant sniffed the air.
"Yeah, this might be a coincidence but what could have brought us here?" asked the Doctor.
The Heart sat in his TARDIS watching the plasma TV. "Go on, you two, walk into the trap!"
"Well, even if there isn't a reason for the two of us being here, it is good to see you again!" exclaimed the Doctor.
The Lieutenant sniffed the air again. He hadn't heard what the Doctor had said. He had gone quite pale.
The Doctor saw the change and walked over to him. "Lieutenant, are you OK?"
The Lieutenant spun round. "Sandy, Catina, Ann, get inside the TARDIS now! Doctor, you get into yours and do an emergency dematerialisation, be quick!"
"What? Why" asked the Doctor.
"No you don't, Lieutenant, DON'T YOU DARE!" The Heart pulled a lever.
"Doctor,can't you just trust me for once? He's back! Get out of here now or we will be blown to kingdom come!" The Lieutenant looked like he wasn't to be messed with.
"Fine, fine." He ran into his TARDIS and pulled a lever attempting to dematerialise his TARDIS.
The Heart hit the detonator. Just then there was a massive sonic boom that blew the Lieutenant and his TARDIS away.
The Doctor fell over from the sonic boom and walked over to the door. "What?" He saw that the Lieutenant's TARDIS had gone. "Oh no!"
The Lieutenant landed on the ground with a thump, a long way from his TARDIS, and lay still.
The Doctor ran over to the console. "Lieutenan, can you hear me?" he called through the coms.
Catina struggled to the console. "He's not here, Doctor! What's happened?" she cried.
"Catina, is it? I have no idea what happened, the last thing he said was he's back, do you know who he was talking about? Also, are you guys OK?" asked the Doctor.
"Yes, yes, we're fine. He? Is that all he said?" asked Catina.
"Good, at least you are OK. He didn't say a name or anything, no," said the Doctor.
"I hope he's dead," said the Heart. He pulled a lever and materialised his war-torn TARDIS on the Doctor's TARDIS. The crackle of electricity accompanied it as it struggled to materialise, almost drowning out the engines which were clearly under a lot of stress.
The Doctor put his hands to his ears. "Oh my God, what is that noise?"
The Heart, unable to leave his TARDIS because of its condition shouted "Mis-judged it a bit!" and dematerialised his TARDIS again.
The Lieutenant lay still, he was getting steadily colder.
"Catina, what happened?" asked the Doctor. He hit a button. "I'm also running a scan to find the Lieutenant, he must still be on this planet.
The Heart re-materialised in the Doctor's TARDIS.
The Doctor spun round and saw the badly damaged TARDIS. "Oh, OK."
"Wasn't this end," said Catina.
"A new TARDIS has just materialised in mine and it is incredibly damaged, any idea who it is?" asked the Doctor. "Who are you?" asked the Doctor.
"I am the Heart. I am not where I wanted to be. Why am I here?" he screamed and strode back out of the Doctor's TARDIS which was on his and his on the Doctor's, back to his own. He dematerialised it.
The Doctor froze. "The Heart," he said under his breath. He wathced him walk out and watched the other TARDIS disappear. "What?" He was confused.
The Heart materialised above the town, electricity flew everywhere, destroying everything in close range and then it was gone.
The Doctor ran out of his TARDIS and saw the electricity striking. "Oh my word."
The Lieutenant needed the Doctor's help fast.
The Doctor heard an alarm go off. "Oh, I've found him," he shouted as he ran back into the TARDIS again. "Catina, can you fly the TARDIS?"
"Already doing so," said Catina.
"God, I know where the Lieutenant is." The Doctor pulled a lever and dematerialised the TARDIS, landing next to where the Lieutenant was. He ran out and picked him up. "Stay with me, old friend."
The Lieutenant opened his eyes slightly. "The Heart," he whispered. "Where is he?"
"I don't know, he destroyed a town and went!" said the Doctor.
The Lieutenant jumped up. "Is he dead?"
"Highly unlikely," said the Doctor.
"You let him get away?" he asked.
Catina materialised the TARDIS.
"What would you prefer I did?" asked the Doctor. "Oh, good, Catina's here."
"And the other two," corrected the Lieutenant.
"Sorry, yes, and the other two," said the Doctor.
"Alright, well, thanks for the help, don't worry about not catching him. I'll just let him come to me next time and I will make him suffer. Until next time, Doctor," said the Lieutenant. He got into the TARDIS and dematerialised it.
The Doctor stood there and raised his hands. "OK then, just leave me in the dark." He walked back into his TARDIS and left. "Until next time."
NEXT TIME:
"I'm so sorry, sir, I didn't mean to spill the champagne. Would you like more?" asked the servant. The servant hurried from the room.
'It looked as if he knew me!'
The Lieutenant
Alfie Deyes
Sandy Ulrich
George Shelley
Catina Gunter
Miranda Kerr
Ann Allen
Julianne Hough
The Doctor
Matt Smith
The Heart
Johnny Depp
With special thanks to the BBC, FanFiction, Youtube and Chatzy.
Director
Keith Francis
Writer
Liam Hickey and Thomas Stevens.
Producer
Amelia Davis
L + J 2015.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.    Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 7:02 pm

Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Chapter 24 25 November 2015. Earth Becomes Hell.
Note to reader: This chapter keeps switching from where the Lieutenant is to where the Ruler of Earth is until the end when they are both in the same place.
"I'm so sorry, sir, I didn't mean to spill the champagne. It was that lose bit of carpet back there. Would you like more?" asked the servant.
"Oh God no, just take it away," said the Ruler of Earth.
The servant hurried from the room.
"Oh, Heart, don't let it happen again. Next time, I will have your life."
The Lieutenant brought the TARDIS to a stop in England. He could smell burning. He crawled out of the TARDIS to find the village burning.
The Ruler of Earth took a locator out of his pocket. It was beeping. "Oh. OK. This is unexpected."
"Well, I wonder what happened here," said the Lieutenant as he crawled back into his TARDIS and dematerialised it.
The Ruler of Earth arrived near the town. "I could have sworn he was just here."
"Lieutenant, you might want to see this," said Sandy.
"Well, I guess not." The Ruler of Earth got back into the black tinted car. "Back home, Heart," he said.
The Lieutenant read the instruments. "No," he whispered. "My TARDIS is on the Earth already. That doesn't necessarily mean that I am, I could have been abducted. I might have died. Anyhow, my TARDIS is already on the Earth and for me to land there, I am putting her in danger."
The Ruler of Earth pulled out the locator. "They're somewhere else."
The Lieutenant materialised the TARDIS again. He crawled out of his TARDIS. "I am getting a feeling we shouldn't be here." The Lieutenant was looking at a massive building in the heart of London. It looked very important and was five times the size of Buckingham Palace.
The Ruler of Earth drove round the corner in his black car and stopped at the end of the street. He got out and took off his glasses slowly. "Mother of God, it can't be!"
The Lieutenant returned to his TARDIS quickly and dematerialised it. 'He looked important and young,' thought the Lieutenant. 'This'll need more investigating. For now, I need to distract myself. It looked as if he knew me!'
NEXT TIME:
The Lieutenant was doing tests on the man he had just seen.
"Lieutenant, you've just forgotten about me," said Sandy. "How will I change my passport?" he asked.
"While on the subject of getting to know people, I think Catina should go next."
The Lieutenant
Aflie Deyes
Sandy Ulrich
George Shelley
Catina Gunter
Miranda Kerr
Ann Allen
Julianne Hough
The Heart
Johnny Depp
The Ruler of Earth
Thomas Stevens
With special thanks to the BBC, FanFiction, Youtube and Chatzy.
Director
Keith Francis
Writer
Liam Hickey
Producer
Amelia Davis
L + J 2015.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.    Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 8:50 am

Lieutenant Adventures Announcement 25 November 2015.
A month ago today, I announced that I intended to regenerate the Lieutenant in October 2016. I am now happy to announce that I have cast Thomas Stevens in the role of the 15th Lieutenant. He is an obscure actor but I am sure he will do just as good a job. Thomas has already done his debut and I intend on working with him further at Christmas.
Also, just to answer the question that has been thrown at me so much, I didn't know that George Shelley would be going into the jungle, it is pure coincidence.

Liam Hickey
Head Writer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.    Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next