Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
Ivory Smith (character template) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
Ivory Smith (character template) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
Ivory Smith (character template) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
Ivory Smith (character template) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
Ivory Smith (character template) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
Ivory Smith (character template) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
Ivory Smith (character template) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
Ivory Smith (character template) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
Ivory Smith (character template) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
Ivory Smith (character template) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
Ivory Smith (character template) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
Ivory Smith (character template) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
Ivory Smith (character template) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
Ivory Smith (character template) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
Ivory Smith (character template) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
Ivory Smith (character template) I_vote_lcapIvory Smith (character template) I_voting_barIvory Smith (character template) I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
Ivory Smith (character template) I_vote_lcapIvory Smith (character template) I_voting_barIvory Smith (character template) I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

Ivory Smith (character template)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SnowLeopard

Ivory Smith (character template) Empty
PostSubject: Ivory Smith (character template)   Ivory Smith (character template) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 12:19 pm

Character Name: Ivory Lake Smith
Image: Not necessary, but please include if you can *MUST HAVE IF CANON*

Species:human
Height: 5' 2"
Figure:slim
Eyes: crystal blue
Hair:up to her shoulders, curly, brown
Personality:she is a very quiet person when you dont know her, but she is very adventurous. if she is passionate about someone she
do everything to protect them. she has a very creative personality and tends to get into a lot of trouble and nearly dies every time. she hates guns and hates death, and loves to look at the stars
Family: Ivory has no family, her father was in the war and died of getting shot 7 times on the chest. she had a mother and sister but her mothers life was taken by lung cancer. at school with her sister one day, a fire started and her sister along with 14 other students got stuck in the school and burned to death, leaving her with no one
Likes/Dislikes: likes art, adventures and stars, dislikes guns fire and death.
Strengths/weaknesses: strengths are solving problems, fighting if needed and can tell a lot about someone by there eyes "they are like windows to your soul" she says. weaknesses are falling in love and caring too much
Dream: to travel among the stars and learn new things and to meet the man who saved her.
History: her history contains a lot of death, but before all the tragedies, people loved her, they always wanted to hang out with her even though she didn't say much. when she was younger she was outside at a park when a robot like thing came up o her, it looked at her "EX--TERM--INATE!!!!!!!" she looked at this thing and stared at it, so lonely she thought, so cold, so...evil... and all within a second, a man in a bowtie and suspenders stopped this "robot" before it shot her and her up, ivory stood up she looked at him, and looked away, when she looked back he was gone.

Other: searches for the man with a bowtie, and sh is determined to find him

Roleplay: it was a cold day in september and ivory was walking along when she cam across a blue box. 'police box' it read. "how old is this?" she said aloud. she got an eary feeling about it and tried to open it. "locked." she stared at it, all too familiar. then she though back to he man, with the bowtie, and the cue suspenders. she remembered how the last thing of him she saw was him getting into a box. *but how can it be here?* she thought, but sh sat down and waited for the man, positive she was going to find out.

The Code:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Smith (character template)   Ivory Smith (character template) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 12:40 pm

I think this is pretty good except one thing:
You gotta ask the person playing the character you mentioned before just making them do something. Also, the spelling and capitalization could use some work in some places.

~TaRDiS from staff
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet
First Character: The Poet
Second Character: Sadie Grayson
Third Character: Piper Falls

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Smith (character template)   Ivory Smith (character template) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 1:49 pm

Overruled.

~Accepted~

She didn't rp Eleven and he is just part of her history. I am sure this is fine. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://dwrpplay.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Smith (character template)   Ivory Smith (character template) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ivory Smith (character template)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bad Wolf Roleplay  :: Roleplay :: Applications :: Characters :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: