Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_vote_lcapSilence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_voting_barSilence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_vote_lcapSilence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_voting_barSilence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Admin
Admin
TaRDiS (I'm back!)

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) Empty
PostSubject: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 7:34 pm

Blu stared at the woman in the distance. "Help me!" She yelled. Vashta Nerada surrounded her. She could step into them at any moment. The woman walked closer. Little did Blu know, the girl was actually a criminal named Aria Blaze. Blu looked at her helplessly. "Do you have transportation? I, uh, lost mine." The woman stared at her, grinning. Blu began to question her when suddenly... She had been searching the internet for her. She was a criminal named Aria Blaze. Blu couldn't move. What was worse, death by Vashta Nerada or this lady? She couldn't think. The woman sprayed something at Blu and she fell. Smiling, Aria picked her up and carried her to a locked dungeon.

Blu felt something slimy on her. She opened her eyes slowly. She was in some kind of room with stone walls, apparently. She didn't have the best memory, but this was crazy. How could she be in a room without even remembering coming in? She began to try to walk around the room, but she felt chains. Her ankles and wrists had metal cuffs on them. She noticed a zap at her neck. She looked at saw an electric collar. If she moved, she'd be zapped. Aria walked into the room. Blu recognized her immediately. Aria laughed and walked up to the prisoner. Blu wanted to punch her, but instead asked "What do you plan to do with me?" Aria scratched her chin. "That's a good question... What would I do with a time lord/TaRDiS hybrid? You would make me rich... Or maybe you have other purposes. I don't know yet. Just don't do anything stupid and you'll be fine." Aria laughed evily and walked out of the room as Blu growled at her. "I'll get you for this! I have powerful friends!" She felt a large zap and screamed. Aria called "We'll see about that." She laughed. Blu took what little energy she had and sent it out in the form of a message. A messsage for help. It was directed at Poet, since they shared a strong psychic link. The message could only be so long. Help me. I'm on planet Silenta of the Star Swirl System. Please save me! The message would go directly into her best friend's brain. She started crying and looked at the ceiling window. She didn't deserve this. And she didn't even know why she was here.

Aria walked among the cold and heartless planet, remembering its glory days. The golden age. The planet of music. She started to sing and vocalize. She couldn't do anything to bring them back, but at least she could still sing, even if she couldn't control people that way anymore. She ended the song with a long high note. Sighing, she sat down. She missed her old life. She started to ponder on what to do with the girl. She would make Aria a billionaire. But maybe she could have some use for Aria. Only if she could still charm people. Signing, she looked up at the sky. She saw something traveling to the planet. A transportation of some sort? Who could be coming here?

Last edited by TaRDiS (I'm back!) on Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet
First Character: The Poet
Second Character: Sadie Grayson
Third Character: Piper Falls

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:17 pm

((No one ever follow my lead on this RP, I'm godmodding a bit and you shouldn't do that!))

Poet was in the Doctor's TaRDiS, visiting him in his eleventh regeneration. They had been good friends for some time, and the Poet decided that they needed time to catch up. They were about to head off to the Moon, but suddenly pain filled the Poet's head and she sank to her knees. The Doctor rushed towards her, trying to find out what had happened. She put her hand up, "Don't touch me, please!" She exclaimed. She heard a quiet voice in her head, from.... from TaRDiS? A message had come through to the Poet from TaRDiS! Help was required. "Doctor, let's go!"

Setting in the coordinates herself on the Doctor's TaRDiS, they spun in space towards Silenta, all the way in the Star Swirl System. Long ways away, but they quickly landed.
The Doctor asked Poet if she needed help, but she knew that she could get it done herself. "If I need help, I'll call," she stated, and the Doctor silently floated back into his TaRDiS. The Poet watched it dissapear, longing for her own TaRDiS back. Right. Mission.

Oh, dear. It was getting dark very quickly, and Poet knew the dangers found on Silenta. Mostly Vashta Nerada, but there must be things no one knew about. The Poet had one flashlight, and she quickly turned it on, although it wasn't quite dark enough for one yet. She saw someone in the distance, though. Maybe she could help!

"HEY! You have light somewhere? A safe place?"
Back to top Go down
https://dwrpplay.rpg-board.net
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Admin
Admin
TaRDiS (I'm back!)

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 3:22 pm

Aria looked at the starry sky. She heard a voice coming from behind her. A female voice. Not the other girl's. She spun around, staring at the person who had appeared out of nowhere. "Who are you?" She asked. She wondered if the woman was one of Blu's "powerful friends". She didn't want any trouble. Cautiously, she walked towards the stranger. She would take the clueless person approach. Or, maybe the friendly approach. The clueless approach would make her seem more dumb, making this person not suspect her so she could steal from her. On the other hand, she could act friendly and sweet then bretray her at the last moment. Although... This girl could be a buyer. She could be a millionaire buyer and make Aria rich. But... There was always the likelihood that she could be working for the shadow proclamation. That's why she hated strangers. They were so predictably unpredictable. She cleared her throat. She couldn't waste her time thinking through such trivial matters. Honestly, they weren't trivial at all. She pushed those thoughts to the side and stared straight at the task (and woman(and situation)) at hand. "Where did you come from?" Aria asked, pondering how two people could come here uninjured and healthy within 24 hours. Everyone who knew enough about Silenta knew that you have to travel at a precise 50 kilograms per hour towards the foggy planet. Going too fast or too slow would result in the clouds pushing you back like a finger holding down a spring.

Blu sat in the lonely chamber, crying. She hoped that her message was strong enough. If Poet didn't save her... Bad things could happen. Bad things would happen. She fell unto the floor as the chains violently got longer. She noticed some food on a plate sitting on the floor. Starving, she walked up to it. She tried to grab it but the chains just weren't long enough. She received a cruel shock. She tried again, receiving yet another, stronger shock that made the ends of her hair stick up. The chains got longer and she was allowed to eat. She quietly ate in the starlight, believing that she had been forgotten. She found a small piece of something similar to chalk and began to draw on the walls.
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 8:56 pm

"I'm called Brooke," she said. "Who are you?" The Poet questioned. She worriedly glanced at the sky, hoping it would stay light for a few more minutes so she could get Blu and get out. She didn't like the look of this person, either. The Poet had a sneaking suspicion that this...woman had something to do with Blu being missing and needing help. On a Vashta Nerada infested planet. That was slowly getting dark.

"Where's Blu?" The Poet demanded.
Back to top Go down
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Admin
Admin
TaRDiS (I'm back!)

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 9:17 pm

Aria responded to the question with her own personal nickname. "I'm Iara." The girl surprised her with a question: Where was Blu? Aria pondered on this for a moment. She didn't get the name of the prisoner, only the "important stuff", like what she was, and what she could do. She regretted not finding out the name. "Who is this 'Blu' you speak of? A friend? An enemy? Not a lot of people come here... This 'Blu' may not be on this planet." She stated, trying to be as reasonable as she dared. "It's getting dark. I suppose you'll need a place to stay for the night?" She offered, hoping that this girl could also be worth something. She decided she'd use the friendly approach. It would yield the best results.
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 9:30 pm

The Poet narrowed her eyes. She didn't know this Iara person, but she would die if she didn't go with her. Anyway, she could find Blu. "I received a message from her requesting help. My signals brought me here. So where is she?" She asked. The Poet didn't like the evasiveness of Iara, but the Poet would soon find out where Blu was, with or wihout Iara.
Back to top Go down
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Admin
Admin
TaRDiS (I'm back!)

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:06 pm

Aria thought for a moment. If the girl was telling the truth, then Blu must be the person this stranger is looking for! The joy of that realization was cut short by lightning violently attacking the ground. Her eyes went wide. She should have looked at her calendar. It was the beginning of lightning season... Grabbing the woman's hand, she yelled "RUN!" She sprited as fast as she could to an old building: her old house. She led Brooke into the house and slammed the door. Blu, if that was the prisoner's name, would be safe from danger. She shook her head. Since when did she care about that stupid brat? She looked at Poet. "Welcome to my home. I hope you like bread." She said as she sat down on the lonely bunk bed.
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:18 pm

Lightning flashed suddenly, and Poet found herself being pulled along towards an old building. Aria slammed the door and flopped onto a bunk bed, while Poet stood there with her eyes wide. "Love bread, thanks," she whispered. What was that? Did they randomly have lightning season on this planet? Weird! But Poet needed to find out where Blu was, storm or not. "Where is Blu?" She asked. "I need to know now."
Back to top Go down
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Admin
Admin
TaRDiS (I'm back!)

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:46 pm

Aria sighed. She had to make up a story or lie. She didn't like doing that for two reasons: 1. If she said something that was proved wrong later while using the friendly approach, it didn't work as well. It wasn't as if she could time travel... (stopping time doesn't count) 2. It broke her heart to lie. She'd never admit it, but she was hurt by what she had to do every day. She stared sincerely at Brooke. She'd have to lie again. "If Blu is who I think she is, then your friend is in big trouble. She is locked in a dungeon in the olden castle. It's full of traps and is breaking apart. During lightning season, it'll be hard to get anywhere, forget at night with Vashta Nerada everywhere. The NV Virus doesn't make it any better, either." She had partly lied. She hadn't said who had locked her there, or where she was. But she hoped this woman would be a coward and back out so Aria could make her escape and find a purpose for the TaRDiS.
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:56 pm

Poet listened to Aria, sliently freaking out. "Well then we need to go get her! I'm not going to leave her there to die! If you knew she was there, then you must know how to get through the traps. We need to get her out before she gets infected!" Poet looked at Iara weirdly. "How'd she get locked in a dungeon? Who else occupies this planet?"
Back to top Go down
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Admin
Admin
TaRDiS (I'm back!)

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:08 pm

Aria didn't want to lie. She really didn't. But this girl... She made her heart break. "There is someone else. Someone who can control the Vashta Nerada. I don't know who they are, but they are the last person of Silenta." Other than me, she silently thought. "Your friend was captured by the person and put inside the castle. And no, we cannot guarantee that we will be safe travelling in these conditions. Wait a few hours and the lightning will stop and it will be less dark. Also, bread?" She held out a small intricately woven piece of bread. It was different than most bread, being made from Aria's secret recipe. It tasted better and was better for you... depending on your species. She began to eat some on her own. She had been starved. The last time she ate was a while ago... She left those thoughts alone. She left the plate on the ground and walked up to the bed. "Um, do you like above or under better?"
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:29 pm

"Fine." Poet said. "And sure, why not?" She took a piece of bread from Iara and slowly started eating it. A few hours. A few hours. A few hours.... Vashta Nerada killed in seconds... and the virus was hard to cure. They had to get Blu out now! The Poet glanced at Iara and then at the bread. "How do you know Blu's not dead by now?" She questioned. Dark dungeons didn't bode well with Vashta Nerada susceptible TaRDiSeS. What could Poet do?
Back to top Go down
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Admin
Admin
TaRDiS (I'm back!)

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:42 pm

Aria sighed. She couldn't lie anymore. She had to show some truth. "I'm not like other people. I am from this planet. In fact, this very house was my original home. People who are born on Silenta are... magical. Different. They can sense the worlds around them. They can count how many living things there are on a planet. They just have a natural ability. I was stripped of mine, making me only able to sense this planet. Right now, I sense only four people. One human, one silenta, one timelord, and one half timelord half something else. Everything else living is Vashta Nerada. Also, this lifeform scanner helps me." She held up the scanner. She slid it back into her pocket and pointed to the bunk bed. "Where are you gonna sleep? The top or the bottom?"
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:49 pm

The Poet listened closely to Iara's description of her kind. And of the lifeforms on the planet. "Human?" She questioned. The Time Lord part and half time lord half something else made sense, the Silenta must be what Iara was, but human? At this point, the Poet didn't even care. She was suddenly very tired, and wanted very much just to crash on the couch until it was light enough to go get Blu. "I call bottom, and wake me if your scanner thing changes." She stated. Although, Poet would most likely know if something was going wrong because of the psycic link between her and Blu.
Back to top Go down
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Admin
Admin
TaRDiS (I'm back!)

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:58 pm

Blu woke, hoping it was a dream. But she got the same view. A dungeon with chains. She began to question if Poet knew that she existed. A thought struck her mind. What if Poet was in trouble? The results would be terrible! She sent a message for help to Poet's mind. Help me! I'm trapped. I don't know how to escape. I need your assistance now more than ever. I don't have a clue as to what will happen to me, but I'm sure it's nothing good. Save me! she breathed heavily. Sending messages took so much energy, since her TaRDiS form had been changed. A shock told her not to do that again. She started weeping again. The lightning drowned it out. Suddenly, she saw shadows move towards her. Vashta Nerada. She backed up against the wall. "Help me!" She yelled.

Aria got into the top bunk. It was harsh and cold, like everything else here. She looked at the other girl, worrying for her. Sighing, she decided to make conversation. "Where are you from?" She asked. The girl seemed to be concentrating on something else. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:40 am

The Poet couldn't sleep. She was exhausted, but she kept thinking of Blu. Apparently Blu had been thinking of her as well, because Poet got another message. She quickly sat up, nearly hitting her head on the top bunk. Blu was in trouble. Deep trouble! "Uh... I'm from Gallifrey," she said, a bit frazzled. "But that doesn't matter, Blu is really in trouble!" Poet exclaimed. "We need to get her out, now. I've been thinking, it's really dark down there and there's Vashta Nerada all over this planet. It's not safe!" The Poet didn't know what to do, she wasn't good at saving her own TaRDiS. Ironic, really.
Back to top Go down
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Admin
Admin
TaRDiS (I'm back!)

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:22 am

Aria didn't like how Poet was acting. If she wasn't a human, she'd start singing. Sighing, she said "You are right. It's not safe out there. Especially right now. When morning comes, in about half an hour, we can go out. If we go now, there's a bigger chance we will die before we even reach your friend." She was happy she didn't have to lie anymore, but it hurt her to say those words. Obviously Blu and Brooke were very close. To separate them would be like taking the quantum lock from the weeping angels. Aria had to come up with a plan for Brooke. A time lord. It intrigued her. If Blu was her TaRDiS... Then how did she get here? Why did she separate with her bff? Aria pushed the thoughts away. She needed to sleep. "Goodnight." She said in Music (the Silenta language). Realizing what she did, she tried to speak in it again. But nothing. Sighing, she put her head on the pillow.

Blu glowed. It hurt, but it was better to be zapped then killed by Vashta Nerada. Poet had got her message. Every time she moved, even a little, it hurt. This chamber was one of darkness. She noticed that the sky got brighter and the thunder was happening less. She stopped glowing. She needed to take a rest. She closed her eyes...
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:55 pm

"Fine," Poet stated. "Thirty minutes exactly." Iara was right, anyways. They would die before they even got to Blu. There was no point to try to save her if they couldn't save themselves! And plus, although Blu's message sounded bad, it didn't sound too bad. A half hour was all Poet was going to wait, in any case. Her TaRDiS needed her Time Lady. But if the Poet tried saving her while it was still dark, there would be no accomplishment. So Poet waited.
Back to top Go down
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Admin
Admin
TaRDiS (I'm back!)

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 2:34 pm

30 minutes had passed. Aria took a nap and ate some. She noticed the time was up. "Alright, let's get some gear." She said, getting out a couple of packs. "Even if it's day, it doesn't mean there aren't Vashta Nerada lurking in a corner. We need to be prepared. If you get lost, you won't have any food or drink to survive on. Inside these packs is a torch, 6 bottles of water, a gun, and some bread. Now we need a signal in case you get lost. Like a whistle or something. Also, the castle is dangerous. It's filled with traps and is constantly falling apart. One wrong step and you can die. It is infested with infected Vashta Nerada. It's probably the most dangerous place on the planet, making it the ideal place to trap or hide someone." She put on a pack and looked at her amulet for a moment, wondering if she should tell the truth. It flashed and made her choose no. She looked at the time lord. "Ready, Brooke?"

Last edited by TaRDiS (I'm back!) on Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 12:29 am

The Poet took the heavy backpack from Iara, going through it to make sure everything was there. Noticing two whistles laying on a side table, Poet snatched them up and held them in the air triumphantly. "Whistles!"
Poet looked at Iara, nodding at her. "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Admin
Admin
TaRDiS (I'm back!)

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 3:17 pm

Aria walked the lonely path to the dark castle. She wondered how she'd get out of this mess. Should she get rid of the time lord? Sell her? Keep her? Maybe manipulate them more, play games with them, even let them free eventually. So many choices. She looked at the timelord. "So, Poet, how close exactly are you to Blu? A friend? Dating? Something else?" She asked, curious. It would only seem natural to ask such a question. She hoped. She looked at the giant black castle. It was in ruin, but it was still breathtaking. The outer wall was crumbing, and two of the outer towers were broken down. Even she couldn't get used to the site. It was amazing, but yet terrifying. She walked slowly towards the dying building. She could see inside. The chandelier laid on the floor, it's crystal's shattered into millions of pieces. The grand table was cracked all over as if it were a phone which had fallen down countless times. The cracks in the stone walls were gigantic, revealing everything. There were no windows, except at the top. The Silenta believed that their enemies would have trouble climbing up walls to ceilings to escape. One of the reasons Silenta were considered one of the best architectural races. They also used domes for the tops of buildings, making it harder to escape. Aria looked at Brooke. "So, what's your relationship?"

Blu sat in the dark corner. Technically, it was a circle, so there were no corners. Blu looked around her. She could hear screams from the dead... It troubled her. She shook her head, ridding herself of the voices. Vashta Nerada surrounded her, but didn't attack. They seemed to stay away. She couldn't imagine why such fierce creatures would stay away from a perfect victim. Coughing, she thought that they might be setting up a trap. She laughed at the thought. If she didn't get out soon, she'd go nuts.
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:41 pm

Dark castles were Poet's favorite. All the fear of death... and, well, the dark. Made the happy parts of her come out.

NOT!

As Iara and the Poet walked up to the castle, the Poet could feel the destruction just rolling off the walls. Even though the castle was in ruins, it was still beautiful to look at, in some aspects. "Huh? Oh, yes, friends," the Poet mumbled. Just really close friends. They needed each other, that's why the Poet was silently freaking out at the moment. They needed to get to Blu.

"OKAY! Now, which way?" The Poet questioned. They had walked inside the building, and two corridors led in two different directions. Both appeared to lead downward, where they needed to go. Which one would get to Blu faster?
Back to top Go down
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Admin
Admin
TaRDiS (I'm back!)

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 8:01 pm

Aria winced at the question. "Um... I'm not sure. The energy of the dead throw off my powers and the scanner, well, is back at my home. And you don't really want to pass through here twice. So... you can locate her, right? I mean, don't you have a mental link?" She asked, hoping to delay her. But she felt sorry, holding back tears that were already beginning to fall.

Blu understood now. She understood why the Vashta Nerada stayed back. She was already dead. Or she would be. She had scanned herself, and found that she had the dreaded Vashta Nerada Virus. It made her cold. She would freeze within hours if not cured. A day and she was dead. She didn't emit any light, saving her strength for healing and for Poet, who no doubt was coming this very moment. She could feel her. She thought she saw her. "Poet!" She said, so happy to see her friend. The Poet seemed weird. Not real. A hallucination. Blu's heart sunk like the Titanic. A hallucination. She let a tear fall. It hit a link in the chain, releasing her left hand. She moved it freely, not being shocked. Her writing hand was free. She tried to pry the chains from the other limbs, but to no avail. She'd have to find another way. She tried smearing her tears on the links, but nothing happened except a shock flowing through her body. She shivered, looking around for some way to escape, more desperate than ever. She wouldn't give up until she escaped. She just had to figure out how. In this hope and desperation, she sent out a message that you couldn't read or say. It would take as long as a lifetime to finish. But the message had one purpose: to call for help. It was sent everywhere on the planet. The Vashta Nerada got it, Aria got it, and Poet got it. Unknowingly she had sent this message, and unknowingly she had made herself in greater peril. All the Vashta Nerada on the planet began to go to the dark castle in search of her. They also knew where Aria and the Poet where. They would feast on these beings if someone didn't stop them. And still, Blu searched for a way out, not knowing how much trouble she was really in.
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 8:30 pm

The Poet grew impatient. "Yes, I do have a mental link, but usually either one of us needs to send out contact first. And that hasn't happened in awhile..." she trailed off. "Wait! I have my DocDec!" She exclaimed, taking off her black hat. Inside, a slim metal object lay, cool to Poet's touch. Grabbing it, she shoved her hat back on her ginger hair and started tapping away. Before she could really get any progress, the Poet stopped mid-tap. An overwhelming feeling of hopelessness engulfed her like fire. An overwhelming cry for help overtook her brain. An overwhelming sense of dread slowly crept its way up her spine and into her brain, feasting itself on all of the Poet's fears. Vashta Nerada. A whole planet's worth of them. All coming to the castle. All searching for Blu. All very very hungry...

The Poet almost dropped her DocDec before she realized something: they may not have a lot of time, but they did still have time. Time enough to get to Blu before every bloody Vashta Nerada on the planet got to her. Iara and The Poet just had to figure out how. Tapping away relentlessly, Poet's mind whirled as she thought through many plans. As she thought on these plans, her device chirped, signaling a found item or person! Blu! Blu was located! "I've found Blu!" The Poet exclaimed, unable to restrain her excitement and relief. "This way," she said, lointing to the right corridor and starting to run, all the while glancing at the DocDec.
Back to top Go down
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Admin
Admin
TaRDiS (I'm back!)

Character sheet
First Character:
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 8:59 pm

Aria's amulet flashed an angry red. She hit the amulet hard, stopping time. She had to do something. She ran down the corridor where Blu was. She saw her, hopeful yet hopeless. She left a small note in the girl's hand. This note was written just in case this kind of situation happened, due to Aria's paranoia. She sped back down the corridor, but time began to start again and before she could get back to Poet everything was moving. Rage surged in Aria. She really hoped Poet wouldn't see her. She hid in a dark corner to the risk of Vashta Nerada and their virus. Poet could have seen her, but maybe not. She could only hope.

Blu saw something. Then a note was in her hand. She read it, realizing how grave the situation was. She felt her toes grow extremely cold. She didn't make a sound, as she knew that would only speed it up. She could only hope that the note had no lies, or she could make Poet be in greater trouble, maybe even more than herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)   Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next