Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
An Eye for an Eye Series 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
An Eye for an Eye Series 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
An Eye for an Eye Series 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
An Eye for an Eye Series 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
An Eye for an Eye Series 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
An Eye for an Eye Series 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
An Eye for an Eye Series 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
An Eye for an Eye Series 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
An Eye for an Eye Series 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
An Eye for an Eye Series 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
An Eye for an Eye Series 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
An Eye for an Eye Series 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
An Eye for an Eye Series 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
An Eye for an Eye Series 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
An Eye for an Eye Series 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
An Eye for an Eye Series 3 I_vote_lcapAn Eye for an Eye Series 3 I_voting_barAn Eye for an Eye Series 3 I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
An Eye for an Eye Series 3 I_vote_lcapAn Eye for an Eye Series 3 I_voting_barAn Eye for an Eye Series 3 I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

An Eye for an Eye Series 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet
First Character: The Lieutenant
Second Character: Penelope Pratt
Third Character: Carolyn Simpson

An Eye for an Eye Series 3 Empty
PostSubject: An Eye for an Eye Series 3   An Eye for an Eye Series 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 11:43 am

An Eye for an Eye Series 3 Trailer 13 June 2016.
Dr. Harold Parkes of 5th Upper Street, Alton City, was sitting at his desk twiddling the note between his fingers which read "Kill yourself or we'll do it for you."
Suzanne looked at Harry, then Peter. "This'll get his attention," she whispered.
Dr. Harold Parkes sat at his desk twiddling the paper between his fingers.

Time to introduce you to the dark and sad world of An Eye for an Eye Series 3.

An Eye for an Eye Series 3 Chapter 1 13 July 2016. 3 Dead.
Previously:
"Any change, Suzie?" asked Harry.
"Yes, actually, Harry," said Suzanne. She wasn't Acting anymore.
"I think they're being held hostage and I think their parents are trying to tell us that in altering their profiles," said Harry.
The car pulled up outside Tina's house. She had sort of been the main gal in the team.
"Well, someone's in anyway," said Harry. "It's all good news."
"It's all good news?" asked Suzanne.
"We don't even know if they are on our side!"
"Special ops!" exclaimed Suzanne.
Dr. Harold Parkes' hour was coming and he was very very scared about it.

Dr. Harold Parkes of 5th Upper Street, Alton City, was sitting at his desk twiddling the note between his fingers which read "Kill yourself or we'll do it for you."
Peter was sitting near Suzanne. "What's he doing?" whispered Peter.
Suzanne looked at Harry, then Peter. "It looks like he's spaced out," whispered Suzanne. "This'll get his attention," she whispered. She got up and went over to the "Case Board", a new addition to the station and divided it into three. "Three deaths," she said.
Harry looked up slowly. "Hmm? Yes!" he said.
"The results are back," said Suzanne.
"And?" asked Peter, looking impressed.
"Van Nichols, 63 years old, had no family, blown up in her house," said Suzanne.
"Horrible," said Peter.
Harry was deadly silent.
"Carmen Campbell, 81 years old, had a son of 29 years old, was on a park bench, she was blown up," said Suzanne.
"Not good," said Peter.
Harry was deadly silent.
"Cory Lamb, 60 years old, had no family, was on holiday, her apartment and her were blown up," said Suzanne.
"Dreadful," said Peter.
Harry was deadly silent.
"Are you alright, Harry?" asked Suzanne. "You've gone deadly white."
"I'm feeling a bit light-headed, I might pop out for some air," he croaked and went.
"What's wrong with him?" asked Peter.
"I don't know. He looks like he's seen a ghost. In all the eleven years I have known that man, I have never seen him like that!" she exclaimed.
Outside, Harry got sick, then he collapsed and took a moment getting back back up. Then he cried for a bit. When he finally got himself back on track and got colour back in his face, he went back inside.
"You look better now," said Peter.
"Yes," said Harry and he drank some water.
"So they were all blown up?" asked Peter.
"Yes, they were, Peter, alright?" snapped Harry.
Suzanne looked directly at him. "What's wrong with you?" she asked.
"Nothing. I'm fine," said Harry.
"Do we know who's blowing them up?" asked Peter.
"No," said Suzanne. "CERB said they'd do that but they haven't got anywhere."
"Well, if CERB are dumb-struck, we are in trouble," said Harry.
"Do we know why they are blowing people up?" asked Peter.
"Yes," said Suzanne. "CERB did figure that out."
"Well? Why?" asked Harry.
"They're doing it in a pattern. They are going the long way around killing their prime target," said Suzanne.
"And who's that?" asked Harry.
"We don't know," said Suzanne.
"Ah, right," said Harry. "Can we talk to Mrs. Campbell's son?" asked Harry.
Suzanne was a bit taken aback by the question. "Well, yes, yes, I suppose so, yes," she said.
"Right, Peter,. let's go," said Harry.
The three of them got into the car and went to Seán Campbell's house.
They got out at Mr. Campbell's house and knocked on the door.
Seán answered the door. "Are you here about mum?" he asked.
"Yes," said Harry.
"You'd better come in then," said Seán. He led them into the house and sat them down.
"Why would someone want to kill your mum?" asked Harry.
Seán started to cry. "I don't know," he spluttered, "she was a really nice person, never out to hurt anyone!"
"Awww," said Suzanne and she went over and hugged Seán.
"I'm sorry for your loss, Mr. Campbell, but did Mrs. Campbell have a history anyone?" asked Harry.
"Not that I know of, no," spluttered Seán.
"OK, thank you, Mr. Campbell, we'll be in touch," said Harry.
Harry and Peter left the house.
Suzanne stayed with Seán. "Are you alright now?" she asked.
Seán nodded.
"Will you be alright now?" asked Suzanne.
Seán nodded.
"Are you sure?" asked Suzanne.
Seán nodded.
"I'm sorry for your loss, Mr. Campbell," said Suzanne and left the house.
The three of them drove back to the station.
"That didn't get us anywhere," said Peter.
"No, it didn't," said Harry.
"Poor chap," said Suzanne.
"We shall have to alert Autogang and the Ministry for Security that there is a major safety threat," said Harry.
"I'll alert Autogang," said Suzanne.
"And I'll alert the Ministry for Security," said Peter.
Dr. Harold Parkes sat at his desk twiddling the paper between his fingers.
NEXT TIME:
Dr. Harold Parkes put the piece of paper deep into his pocket and then sat up straight. He answered it. "Umm, OK, and when did this happen?" he asked. Harry, knowing who they were after, said, "We wait."

Written by
Liam Hickey
Fflat 2016.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Eye for an Eye Series 3   An Eye for an Eye Series 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 10:47 am

An Eye for an Eye Series 3 Chapter 2 14 June 2016. 4 Dead.
Dr. Harold Parkes put the piece of paper deep into his pocket then sat up straight. The phone on his desk rang. He answered it. "Hello?" he asked. "Umm, OK, when did this happen?" he asked. "OK, what was her name?" he asked. "OK, and what age was she?" he asked. "OK, and what were the results of the post-mortem?" he asked. "OK, thank you, bye," he said and hung up. When he looked up, Suzanne and Peter were looking at him.
"Who's dead?" asked Peter.
"Ruth Shaw," said Harry. "She was 83 years old. She was blown up in her home."
"Another one," said Suzanne. "Are they terrorists?" she asked.
"I think so," said Harry. He still hadn't told them about the note.
"Well, on that note," said Peter, "I am putting Alton City onto Security Level Two," said Peter and he rung Autogang first, then CERB, then the Ministry for Defence.
"Right, well, there's nothing to investigate, is there?" asked Suzanne.
"No, there isn't, because we know how they died," said Peter.
"Do we know why they're doing it?" asked Harry.
"Because they're terrorists," said Peter.
"Yes, I agree," said Suzanne.
"Well, we'll have to allow the Funeral Directors to remove the body and the Forensics," said Peter.
"Yes, I'll ring CERB," said Harry and he made the call.
"We'll have to represent the Police Department at the funerals of the recently deceased," said Suzanne.
"Yes," said Peter. "Van Nichols' funeral is Thursday, Cory Lamb's is Thursday and Mrs. Campbell's is Thursday. All three of us will be out that day," he said.
"Yes, if this doesn't progress further," said Suzanne.
"It won't, be positive," said Peter.
Harry hung up. "Yeah, that's fine by CERB," he said.
"So what now?" asked Suzanne.
Harry, knowing who they were after, said "we wait."
NEXT TIME:
Harry's phone rung.
"No doubt we know what's happened," said Suzanne.
"Yes!" exclaimed Peter. Would he ever be the Commissioner?

Written by
Liam Hickey
Produced by
Maureen Farr
Fflat 2016.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Eye for an Eye Series 3   An Eye for an Eye Series 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 2:47 pm

An Eye for an Eye Series 3 Chapter 3 15 June 2016. 5 Dead.
So, Suzanne, Harry and Peter waited.
Harry's phone rang. He looked at Suzanne.
"No doubt we know what's happened," said Suzanne.
"Well, do I answer it?" asked harry.
"Yes!" exclaimed Peter. "Just ask their name and age!" he exclaimed.
Harry answered the phone. "Hello?" he asked. "Umm, OK, what was her name?" he asked. "OK, and what age was she?" he asked. "OK, thank you, bye," he said and hung up. He looked up. "Patti Day, 29 years old. Had a son of 4 years old and a daughter of 16 years old. Her son is called Willie Day and her daughter is called Audrey Day. She was killed when a bomb under her car exploded. We will have to up this Security Level from two to three," said Harry.
"Right," said Peter. "Right away." He sat down at his desk and rang the Ministry for Security and the Ministry for Defence.
"So, what now?" asked Suzanne. "We know what killed her, we know that they are terrorists taking the long way around their actual target."
"We wait," said Harry.
"For what!" exclaimed Suzanne. "You keep saying that and we don't know what you're waiting for! Are we waiting to get killed? Are we waiting for another person to die? What in the Love of God are we waiting for?" yelled Suzanne.
"Right," said Peter. "The city is on Security Level 3."
"Good work, Peter," said Harry. Then he looked at Suzanne. "I'll tell you on Friday," he said.
"I'm sick of you lately," said Suzanne. "You've been acting really odd, going silent when death is mentioned. You never do that!" exclaimed Suzanne.
"I don't know what you're talking about," said Harry firmly. His eyes were flaring.
"I've noticed it too and I am not the brightest," said Peter.
"Shut up, Peter, this doesn't concern you," snapped Harry.
"Don't snap at him," said Suzanne. "He is the Detective Inspector here, I think it does concern him very much," said Suzanne.
"Thank you," said Peter.
"Don't say things just to counter-act me," hissed Harry.
"Nor me," hissed Suzanne.
"I don't appreciate being told not to do something I have told you to do regarding your safety," said Harry, calming himself.
"My safety? My safety?! He's talking about my safety when all of Alton City is dying around us!" exclaimed Suzanne. She picked up Harry's glass of water and threw it over him. "Wake up, Harold, the whole city is falling. I do wish Mr. Clearhill were here to see what mess his countries are in now!" exclaimed Suzanne and she stormed off.
"Do I go with her?" asked Peter, starting to move.
"Stay where you are," said Harry and went to the toilet to dry himself off.
Peter remained. He took a look around the station. It was old and tatty. How long would he be working here? Would he ever be the Commissioner?
NEXT TIME:
Suzanne came back in in a calmed state but she was still ignoring Harry.
Peter was silent.
Suzanne got on her coat and headed off to Cory Lamb's funeral.
"I will try again tomorrow," said the woman.

Written by
Liam Hickey
Produced by
Maureen Farr
Fflat 2016.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Eye for an Eye Series 3   An Eye for an Eye Series 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 6:44 am

An Eye for an Eye Series 3 Chapter 4 16 June 2016. 1006 Dead.
Suzanne came back in in a calmed state but she was still ignoring Harry.
Harry was back in in new clothes too.
Peter was silent.
Harry got his coat on and headed off to Van Nichols' funeral.
Suzanne got on her coat and headed off to Cory Lamb's funeral.
Peter put on his coat and his Detective Inspector hat and headed off to Mrs. Campbell's funeral.

Later on, a car pulled up outside Autogang's skyscraper and all four occupants went in holding briefcases. They were posing as inspectors. They were brought on a tour of all fifty floors of the building. Then they were left to inspect what they wanted to. They returned to the 14th floor. On the 14th floor, one of them opened their briefcase and, bending down, stuck it to the bottom of the wall. They got back into the lif and went up to the 26th floor.There, another one opened their briefcase and placed another device on a wall near the bottom. They got back into the lift and went up to the 38th floor. There, another opened their briefcase and put a device on a wall near the bottom. Then they got back into the lift and went up to the roof and placed a device from the 4th and final briefcase on the floor. They they got back into the life and took a fake button out of a pocket and put it in the lift and, finally, they took out a remote control with four buttons on it, labelled 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Meanwhile, a man in a balaclava drove up to and parked in the station. He went up to the window and peered in. Empty. Good. He went round to the door.Tried it. Open. Good. He went in and shut the door behind him. The keys were left on the desk. Good. He picked them u in his gloved hands and put them into his jacket pocket. These Policemen were stupid! He took a device out of his pocket and put it near the bottom of Harry's desk. Then he turned and left the station and drove away.

Harry returned to the station first. He returned to find the door unlocked. Because he hadn't been concentrating much recently, he didn't think anything of it, went in and sat at his desk.
A little while later, Suzanne returned and presumed Harry had unlocked the station and had the keys in his pocket.
Peter arrived back last and presumed one of the others had unlocked the station and had the keys.
Suzanne mouthed to Peter "Does he have the keys?"
"I think so," Peter mouthed back and sat at his desk.
Harry's phone rang. He answered it. "Hello?" he asked. "Umm, OK, what was her name?" asked harry. "OK, what age was she?" he asked. "OK, thank you," he said and hung up.
"Well?" asked Peter.
"Diane Baldwin," said Harry. "She was 53 years old and had a son of 29 years old, a daughter of 22 years old and another son of 16 years old."
"Blown up?" asked Peter.
"Yes," said Harry.
"I knew her," said Peter and he sighed.
"I'm sorry," said Harry. "Take the rest of the day off."
"Are you sure?" asked Peter.
"Yes," said Harry.
"Thank you," said Peter. He got up and went.

About an hour later, Harry and Suzanne were working in the station in silence. Suddenly there were five massive booms.
The whole station shook.
Debris hit against the window behind Harry's desk.
Harry was knocked off his chair.
Suddenly, Suzanne and Harry were on the same side again.
"That was very very close," said Suzanne. "Are you hurt?" she asked.
"No," panted Harry, pulling himself up and the chair. He looked out the window. "I can't see anything, there's too much dust," he said. "Though, I have a feeling Autogang has fallen," said Harry.
"Oh my," said Suzanne. "We will have no choice but to place Alton City into Security Level 4 without consultation," said Suzanne and she did so.

"The Alton City Police Department didn't detonate," said the woman.
"Why didn't it?" asked the man.
"I don't know. It was meant to. I will try again tomorrow," said the woman.
NEXT TIME:
"Right," said Suzanne having just come in to work with a coffee.
"Good work, Suzie," said Harry. "The dust hasn't cleared but they say it will later on."
"Me."

Written by
Liam Hickey
Produced by
Maureen Farr
Fflat 2016.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Eye for an Eye Series 3   An Eye for an Eye Series 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 7:37 am

An Eye for an Eye Series 3 Finalé Chapter 5 17 June 2016. One Too Many Dead.
"Right," said Suzanne, having just come into work with a coffee. "No-one is allowed to go outside now except Police and related staff," she said to Dr. Harold Parkes, who had stayed there all night working.
  "Good work, Suzie," said Harry. "I've been monitoring the incident all night. The dust hasn't cleared but they say it will do later on. I'm afraid Autogang, however, has fallen and all the thousand that worked there are dead. So, until Autogang rises again, we will undertake all duties Autogang used to be over."
  "You've been working hard," said Suzanne.
  "There is a national crisis, the lives of everyone  still alive in this city are at risk. I have to try to prevent them from dying, whatever it takes," said Harry.
  "So what do I do?" asked Suzanne.
  "You act Autogang for the day," said Harry. "You patrol the streets and arrest any non-Police-related staff."
  "OK," said Suzanne. She got her coat on and left immediately.
  "And Peter won't be back until later," Harry told himself. He opened the window, he was so warm, but he closed the blind which managed to keep out the dust. He continued his work.

Later on, the man in the balaclava returned to the station. He had the keys he had stolen. from Peter's desk. He went around the building once and locked all the doors that led into the station from the outside and then he left again.

Peter arrived back earlier than usual but on finding the doors locked, presumed no-one was inside and got back into his car and drove across to a café on the opposite side of the road.

Suzanne was patrolling the road the station was on when it happened.

Peter had just locked up the car and was looking directly at the station when it happened.

Dr. Harold Parkes was working soundly when suddenly the Alton City olice Department exploded in a ball of fire. He was thrown against a wall and was temporarily stunned.

Suzanne gaped at the station.

Peter was shocked and crept forward for a better look.

Suzanne saw Peter and rushed over. "Harry, Peter!" she exclaimed.
  "What?" shouted Peter.
  "Where's Harry?" yelled Suzanne.
  "I don't know, the doors were locked when I tried them a minute ago," yelled Peter.
  "He was in there when I left!" exclaimed Suzanne.
  Peter gasped and looked back at the burning building. "Surely he's not," he said, moving closer.
  "Can you see anything?" asked Suzanne.

Inside, Harry coughed and struggled to his feet, then he took out the note and collapsed again.

"Yes," said Peter. "He's in there."
  The main door had fallen down in the blast.
  Suzanne suddenly ran forward and in through the main door.
  "Suzanne, no!" exclaimed Peter.
  Suzanne ran in through the burning building, dodging debris and burning furniture. She arrived beside Harry. "We have to go now!" she panted.
  "I can't, I have hurt my leg," spluttered Harry.
  Suzanne sat down beside him. "Well, I am not leaving you here," she croaked.
  Harry gave Suzanne the note. "I received this shortly after we closed the CERB case," he spluttered.
  "Why didn't you tell us?" spluttered Suzanne.
  "I didn't want you to worry," spluttered Harry.
  "We could have prevented this," spluttered Suzanne.
  Harry had seen the gas pipes. "Too late now," he spluttered and nodded towards the pipes. He held Suzanne's hand. "Ready?" he asked.
  "No!" exclaimed Suzanne.
  A second explosion ripped through the building.

The man in the balaclava slipped the keys back in through the window moments before the second explosion and then he was gone.

DI Peter Wade-Matthews looked away from the building and to the crowds. "The Commissioner and the Deputy Detective Inspector have just died and you are here filming it," said Peter. "You disgust me, all of you, have some respect," he said. His eyes flared.
  "Do you know who the new Commissioner is, sir?" someone asked.
  Peter looked up, his eyes flaring. "Yes," he said. "Me."

An Eye for an Eye will be back in August.

Written by
Liam Hickey
Produced by
Maureen Farr
Fflat 2016.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Eye for an Eye Series 3   An Eye for an Eye Series 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Eye for an Eye Series 3
Page 1 of 1