Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
An Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
An Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
An Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
An Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
An Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
An Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
An Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
An Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
An Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
An Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
An Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
An Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
An Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
An Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
An Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
An Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_vote_lcapAn Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_voting_barAn Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
An Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_vote_lcapAn Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_voting_barAn Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

An Eye for an Eye Series 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet
First Character: The Lieutenant
Second Character: Penelope Pratt
Third Character: Carolyn Simpson

An Eye for an Eye Series 1 Empty
PostSubject: An Eye for an Eye Series 1   An Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:15 am

An Eye for an Eye Series 1 Episode 1 16 February 2015. The Phone Call.
The boy was 19 years old, hurrying home. He should have been home an hour ago. He knew he would be in trouble when he arrived home. The thoughts were still running through his head as it hit the floor.
Dr. Harry Parkes was a detective in the local station. There hadn't been any crime in 10 years so he wasn't getting paid anything. He studied Music and Law in University and did very well in his exams. He was a very talented pianist and his dream was to be a detective, and that he was, but with no crime in 10 years, he turned to the piano. He was playing smooth Jazz in a posh restaurant, in the background, as he had 301 days a year for the last 10 years. Tonight was different. He got home, got himself a Wisky and sat down awaiting a call that would bring him back to the World of Crime, the job he loved. He briefly wondered why he still did this, 10 years later. He was brought back to reality when he heard ringing.
It was the phone!
Dr. Harry sprung up and answered it. He smiled briefly then he was deadly serious. "Thank you," he said. He put the phone down, grabbed up his briefcase and left the house.
Dr. Suzanne Clifford, Dr. Harry's sidekick, was waiting.
"What do we know?" asked Dr. Harry.
"Russell Sanchez.19 years old. He was rushing home and his head ended up on the floor. It was a sword used, it was found with Russell's blood on it, by Forensic Officers near the crime scene. We received a call an hour ago saying 'The Chinese, Tonight, 8o'clock, don't be late.'"
Dr. Harry nodded. "What don't we know?" he asked.
"The identity of the suspect, his whereabouts, why he did it and where he put Russell's head." Dr. Suzanne stopped.
Dr. Harry raised his eyebrows. "They hid the head? This is going to be tricky. But why the Chinese?" he asked.
Dr. Suzanne swiped up a piece of paper. "It says 'be there or lose your own head.' It's directed at you."
Dr. Harry showed no emotion. "Then I shall go. Where is the rest of my crew?" he asked.
"They're finishing their jobs and are starting back in the morning," said Dr. Suzanne.
Dr. Harry got his jacket on. "Let's see what all this rubbish is about then," he said. He left the Station, turned left and headed in the direction of the Chinese.
NEXT TIME:
Dr. Harry walked silently, fearlessly. He thought he heard movements behind him. He entered the Chinese.
Mr. and Mrs. Stone's house.
END
By Liam Hickey.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Eye for an Eye Series 1   An Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:19 am

An Eye for an Eye Series 1 Episode 2 23 February 2014. Jack in the Box.
Dr. Harry walked silently, fearlessly. The streets were dark and dangerous places at this time. He thought he heard movements behind him. He wasn't surprised. He entered the Chinese.
The man on the counter looked up and disappeared into the kitchen. When he came back he had a box.
Dr. Harry lifted it. It was quite heavy. He left the Chinese. He walked back towards the station. He heard a pinging and realised he was being shot at. He ducked down and ran for the station and straight in. He left the box down on the table. "I doubt it's a meal," he said.
Dr. Suzanne picked up the box. "Quite heavy," she said, shaking it. She opened it. She stared for a moment.
"We've found Russell's head, then, by the looks of it?" asked Dr. Harry.
"Yes." She clicked her fingers.
A junior officer appeared. He was 19.
"It is now half past eight, Mr. Soto. You have 9 hours and 45 minutes to examine your old classmate's head for any signs of fingerprints," said Dr. Suzanne.
The Man nodded and left with the head.
"Luke Soto. Was in Mr. Sanchez' class. Poor chap," said Dr. Suzanne. "Right, I'm off for the night," she said, getting her coat on.
"Yeah, I think I'll leave too," said Dr. harry. He yawned, grabbed up his briefcase and went home. When he got home, he sat with a Whisky, thinking. "Russell Sanchez," he said. He clicked his fingers and rushed out the door.

Dr. Harry knocked on Ernestine and Allen Sanchez' front door.
Ernestine answered the door. "Detective!" she exclaimed. "It's very late."
"Yes, sorry, Mrs. Sanchez, can I come in? I think I have a lead," he said.
"Yes, of course," she said and let him in.
Dr. Harry went through to the sitting room and sat down.
"Cup of tea?" asked Ernestine.
"No, thank you," said Dr. Harry. "Remember when Russell was at school?" he asked.
"Yes?" she asked. She looked upset. She was 49 and since the death of her son, she seemed to have aged 30 years.
"He was bullied," said Dr. Harry.
Comprehension swept through Ernestine's eyes. "Yes. She was a horrible-"
"What was her name, Mrs. Sanchez?" asked Dr. Harry.
"Kelli Stone," said Ernestine. "But she can't have!" she exclaimed.
"I'm sorry, I think she did," said Dr. Harry and rushed off. That's where he needed to go. Mr. and Mrs. Stone's house.
NEXT TIME
Dr. Harry rapped on the door of Mr. and Mrs. Stone's house.
It was Mrs. Stone.
Dr. harry walked in. "We need to make one more visit before we can close the case."
End
By Liam Hickey.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Eye for an Eye Series 1   An Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:20 am

An Eye for an Eye Series 1 Episode 3 2 March 2015. Kiwi.
Dr. Harry rapped on the front door of Mr. and Mrs. Stone's house.
The door opened. It was Mrs. Stone. "What?"
Dr. Harry walked in. "Thank you. Is Kelli in?"
"No," said Mrs. Stone.
"Had trouble with the Sanchezs?" asked Dr. Harry.
"Lots."
"Kelli's favourite fruit?" asked Dr. Harry.
"Kiwis."
"Was she eating one last night?" asked Dr. Harry.
"Possibly."
"Thank you." Dr. Harry left and returned home. When he arrived he rang Dr. Suzanne. "I think I've cracked the case. I await the morning." He left the message as a voicemail. She hadn't answered. He left the phone down and sat in bed and scribbled in his notepad until morning came. He dropped the pad grabbed the briefcase and left for work.
"Morning," said Dr. Suzanne. "Your team start back later. Now fingerprints were found but kiwi juice was ," she said.
"I know who it was. Remember Russell was bullied at school?" asked Dr. Harry.
"Kelli Stone?" asked Dr. Suzanne.
"Spot on. We need to make one more visit and then we can close the case."
NEXT TIME:
Dr. Harry and Dr. Suzanne were in the stations Jag. driving.
Dr. Harry's team were back and he had been delighted to see them The Intelligence, he called them. For now, a new case had opened.
End
By Liam Hickey.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Eye for an Eye Series 1   An Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:20 am

An Eye for an Eye Series 1 Episode 4 9 March 2015. Case Closed.
Dr. Harry and Dr. Suzanne were in the stations Jag., driving.
By now, Kelli would know the Detective and his team would be looking for her.
Dr. Harry's team were back and he had been delighted to see them. All nine of them. The Intelligence, he called them. Hector Becker - the Nature one. Timothy Phelps - the Musical one. Tina Thomas - the Number/Reasoning one. Phillip Davidson - the Existential one. Angelica Flemming - the People one. Lorraine Payne - the Body one. Tonya Ramirez - the Word one. Estelle Benson - the Self one. Irvin Perry - the Picture one.
Tina was flying a helicopter now. "She's heading back the other way," she said into a walkie talkie.
"Thank you," said Dr. Suzanne.
Dr. Harry yanked the wheel.
The Jag. spun round almost crashing and receiving a load of toots.
They were right behind the Stones.
There was more tooting.
Dr. Harry stuck up the finger. "Pull over," he said into a microphone. When they didn't, he picked up speed and drove onto the grass beside them. "Pull over or we'll shoot."
Dr. Suzanne was lip-reading. "Kelli reckons we're bluffing," said Dr. Suzanne and she opened fire putting the car out of action.
Now it stopped.
Doctors Harry and Suzanne rushed out.
"Kelli Stone, I am arresting you for the murder of Russell Snachez, you do not have to say anything, anything you do say may be used as evidence against you in court."
Angelica had arrived in her car during the arrest.
"Angelica, take her away," said Dr. Suzanne.
Angelica cuffed her and took her away.
Dr. Suzanne and Dr. Harry returned to the Jag. and returned to the station. When they arrived back Dr. Harry stamped and filed the case. "Case closed," he said. "We can now release Russell's body to the family, the head has been re-attached and the body embarmed. We need a representative to attend the funeral and hearing. In the meantime, we have work to do but first, I think we deserve a drink."
Dr. Suzanne, Dr. Harry and the team drank while clearing up after the investigation. Finally, at the end of a long day, they parted.
At mid-night, Dr. Harry received a phone call from one of the team. "It's Dr. Suzanne," they said. "She's been poisoned. Something in her drink. She won't be in for a while."
Dr. harry would worry about a stand-in in the morning. For now a new case had opened.
NEXT TIME:
(Story still in progress)
Dr. Harry went into work the next morning.
"Minus Suzanne," said Angelica.
Dr. Harry stood thinking.
Madowena Parkes was a hairdresser.
End
By Liam Hickey.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Eye for an Eye Series 1   An Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:21 am

An Eye for an Eye Series 1 Episode 5 16 March 2015. Minus.
Dr. Harry went into work the next morning. "Are we all here?" he asked.
"Minus Suzanne," said Angelica.
"Yes, minus..." Dr. harry stood thinking. "The who. Who poisoned Dr. Suzanne's drink? The why. Why did they want to poison her? The how. How did they do it? The when. When did they do it? The where. We know that."
All the staff stopped and looked at Dr. Harry. He now had their full attention.
"We do?" asked Phillip.
Dr. Harry nodded. "No, no. We don't get our drinks from normal shops. No. That's too risky. We get them out the back. One of us here poisoned Dr. Suzanne's drink."
The staff in the room gasped.
"And one of you are pretending to be surprised."
"Are one of us going to stand-in for Suzanne?" asked Angelica.
"No. Your jobs are far too important. Dr. Suzanne isn't going to do your job for you."
"Then who?" she asked.

Madowena Parkes was a hairdresser. She worked 12 hours a day from 10 AM -> 10PM and had a lunch break from 11AM -> 1PM each day. On Tuesday this week, she worked 10AM -> 11AM and then closed the hairdresser for a while as her father - Dr. Harry Parkes - had popped in, taken her and started paying her as Dr. Suzanne's stand-in.
Dr. Harry and Madowena arrived back at the station. "Team, Madowena. Madowena, team." he said. "Now then..." he trailed off. He realised he didn't have their attention. "Look, I know you're thinking she looks very like me or alternatively, you're thinking she's Bow ties are cool sexy...like me but please can we stick to the task at hand?" he asked. How now had their full attention. "Somebody in this station has put Dr. Suzanne in bed. Somebody in this station attempted on Dr. Suzannes life. Now, we can't expect anything. It could have been anyone in this station. Like me, many of you could genuinely say it wasn't me but we don't know that. I'll be tested first, then Madowena. The whole station is now a crime scene. No-one comes in, no-one leaves until the case is closed." He nodded to Tina.
Tina pressed a button.
"Thank you. All doors are now dead locked." Dr. Harry went for testing.

"Make sure he gets that one. The poison is in that one."
NEXT TIME
"I'm thirsty," said Dr. Harry. "Will I risk being poisoned or will I go dry?"
End
By Liam Hickey.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Eye for an Eye Series 1   An Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:26 am

An Eye for an Eye Series 1 Episode 6 23 March 2015. Drink.
"I'm thirtsy," said Dr. Harry. "Now we have a problem. Will I risk being poisoned or will I go dry? You see, I think I am the next target."
A drink arrived. Angelica had delivered it but not made it. She had been tested. It wasn't her.
Dr. Harry drank. He examined the bottle. "Very good. The use of gloves. Do we know what gloves, Angelica?" he asked.
"Yes." She held up a picture.
"Which narrows it down to one person." Dr. Harry paused for breath. He had willingly drank the poison . He was dying. "There's only one person with those gloves. They're made specially to fit her hands. It was you, wasn't it, Stephanie?" he asked.
"You have no proof," she screamed.
Dr. Harry looked confused. "Haven't you been listening? I have laid down my proof. I know it was you." he nodded to Angelica. "We need the scene cleaned up before we resume our public services. Madowena..." He pointed at the vase.
Madowena walked over to it and picked it up. "What?"
Dr. Harry beckoned.
Madowena gave it to him.
Dr. Harry took it and emptied the flowers out of it. He drank the slimy water and ran off to the toilet to vomit the poison out of his system.

Angelica had just finished cleaning up the scene with Hector and Tina.
Dr. Harry was no longer dying. He had called Dr. Suzanne and had told her who it was.
Dr. Suzanne wouldn't be back full-time for a while.
Hector approached Dr. Harry.
"Bad news, Hector?" asked Dr. Harry.
"I think so. A number of weapons have been found in the countryside near the city. It maybe suspicious but I'm not sure. We can investigate their whereabouts but it may lead to nothing," he said.
Dr. Harry sat up. "Get the Jag. We have work to do."
NEXT TIME:
The Jag. pulled into a field.
"This is it?" he asked. He was doubtful. He would drink to his good health later.
End
By Liam Hickey.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Eye for an Eye Series 1   An Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:27 am

An Eye for an Eye Series 1 Episode 7 30 March 2015. Out of Place.
The jag. pulled into a field.
Dr. Harry got out followed by Madowena and Hector. "This is it?" he asked. "Lead the way." He was doubtful.
Hector led them to the middle of the field. "There."
"There out of place," said Madowena.
"Yes." He examined them briefly then stood up. He was a good lier. He lied now. "There's nothing here. They're just artifacts. There's nothing about them." He stopped lying here. "They were used in the C16th to kill a religious monarch. If you feel there's more to it, Hector," he gave his most obvious clue - he tripped, "you can stay here. It's uneven land." He returned to the jag. with Madowena.
"Why did you lie out there?" she asked.
Dr. Harry weighed out his reasons. "Hector never had time to shine. I'm allowing him that now. He's a smart chap." He sat back and relaxed.
"He tripped," said Hector. "Uneven ground...he lied!" To have a field as uneven as this...they must be buried!" He called Lorraine. "Lorraine. Bring a digger. Be ready to close off the area." He hung up. "Oh, Harry, you lier!" he exclaimed.
Dr. Harry glanced at Madowena. "He's cracked it. He's worked out that it's a mass grave.
"A what?" She looked towards Hector. She looked disgusted. "Why were the weapons lying there?" she asked.
"Weapons used to kill a religious monarch and his men. I expect no-one found them until now."
Lorraine arrived with her digger. She dug up the mass grave and closed the area. She agreed to take full control so Hector could leave.
Hector climbed back into the jag. "You lied. Why did you do that?" he asked.
"Good work, Hector," replied Dr. Harry. He drove off.
"You meant to lie," said Hector.
Madowena put her thumbs up.
"No, not you."
Madowena rolled her eyes.
Dr. harry put up one thumb as he was driving.
When they arrived back, Madowena had a beer, Hector had a Scotch and Dr Harry dressed in his best suit. He was off to attend Kelli Stone's hearing in court. He would drink to his good health later.
End
By Liam Hickey.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Eye for an Eye Series 1   An Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:29 am

An Eye for an Eye Series 1 Episode 8 6 April 2015. Musical Chairs.
"DNA tests have been conducted, bodies identified and bodies released, I think we can leave that safely in the duty of the doctor," said Hector, finishing off his case. He was sitting at his desk typing. "There will be a memorial service for them later in the month, I shall attend on behalf of us."
"Sh," said Dr. Harry from his desk. "Some of us are trying to work too."
"I was telling you, sir," he said.
"Oh, yes, good work," nodded Dr. Harry. "What of Dr. Suzanne, Angelica?" he asked.
"Due to start back next week but only in office. No work in the field."
"Aha. What work have we today, Tina?" he asked.
"Nothing," she replied.
"Well, one of us does," said Dr. Harry. He turned his head towards Timothy's desk and nodded.
Timothy grinned. He put on Uptown Funk then got everyone to their feet, arranged their chairs in the middle and got everyone ready.
"What are you doing?" asked Angelica.
"Musical Chairs!" exclaimed Timothy.
"Mr. Phelps, we are top range police officers. Do you think we have time to play-"
"I do!" It was Dr. Harry who spoke.
At that, everyone played. They enjoyed themselves.
Afterwards, Dr. Harry sat down with an iced tea. "Blimey, that was a good day's work, team," he said.
The team cheered.
NEXT TIME:
Dr. Harry was sitting back with Madowena watching his team work.
Dr. Suzanne had returned and, so far, she had only drank tea and recorded voice files which was probably a mistake because her voice was raspy.
Dr. Harry frowned.
"The park's gone."
End
By Liam Hickey.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Eye for an Eye Series 1   An Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:30 am

An Eye for an Eye Series 1 Episode 9 13 April 2015. All a load of Gibberish.
Dr. Harry was sitting back with Madowena watching his team work. They were hard workers and he was proud of them.
Dr. Suzanne had returned and, so far, she had only drunk tea and recorded voice files which was probably a mistake because her voice was raspy.
There was a thud from the door.
Dr. Harry frowned. "Has someone just left something in? A case?" asked Dr. Harry.
Tina went to see. "A map, of all things, a note and a maths graph copy.
"What does the note say?" asked Dr. Suzanne.
"Here is a map and a maths graph copy. The maths graph copy is to represent the map and be done to scale. If you can work out the sum, you can find me at the given time - 12:00 noon. Here is your sum: f(x) -> x squared + 2x - 9 = 0. 2 hours."
"What a load of Gibberish," said Dr. Harry.
"I already have it done," said Tina. "They'll be in the park."

Tina walked across the city, her walkie talkie in her hand. She pressed the button and spoke. "I was lucky I almost got hit by a car because I stopped to rant at the bloody driver and that's when it happened. The whole park erupted in flame. The park's gone."
NEXT TIME:
"Luckily there wasn't anyone in the park." She was still clutching the walkie talkie. The calculations for this scale of an attack are beyond anything!"
A darkness fell across Alton City that night.
End
By Liam Hickey.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Eye for an Eye Series 1   An Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:31 am

An Eye for an Eye Series 1 Finalé Episode 10 20 April 2015. Inferno.
"Luckily there wasn't anyone in the park." Tina was examining what was left of the park. She was still clutching the walkie talkie. "Explosives placed at every single twist and turn. The calculations for this scale of an attack are beyond anything"
Dr. Harry was bent over his walkie talkie. Hearing this his eyes widened. "They can't be. They simply can't be! You do realise the commissioner will be on his way and to think you were almost in the heart of it. An attack on this scale is a serious breach of our security."
Tina stood up. "I understand that, sir. It's fortunate that no-one was here."
"How the hell could no-one get hurt in an attack this big? Tina, pull out, I need you here."

The Commissioner was leaning on the table bent over Dr. Harry. "Do you realise how big a breach this was? Why aren't there officers patrolling the city at all times? You know how dangerous Alton City is!"
Dr. Harry wiped spit from his face and blinked. "I understand how big a breach this is, sir."
"Harry, we can't just let this slip. This is outrageous!" The Commissioner was breathing heavily.
Dr. Harry stood up to his full height. "Hear me say this, sir, no-one was hurt nor killed."
The Commissioner, too, stood up. He seemed to consider for a moment. "Then hear me say this. You are sacked."
Dr. Harry stood for a moment.
The entire staff of the station gasped and Dr. Suzanne went into a coughing fit.
Madowena put her finger up at the Commissioner.
"As are you," said the Commissioner.
"Oh, I don't work here, you incredibly rude and horrible man," said Madowena and she went out to her car and drove off as swiftly as she could.
"What?" asked Dr. Harry.
"Yes. You are sacked. You are to leave here. You will go on trial for such a massive breach and I sincerely hope, Dr. Harry Parkes, that you are locked up until your corpse has rotted."
"You can't sack him!" exclaimed Dr. Suzanne.
The Commissioner looked at her. "If I were dying on my death bed, the victim of this outrage, let's say, my last action would be to sack that man!"
Dr. Harry nodded. "Fine," he said. He packed up his things and by night he left work for the last time carrying a cardboard box full of his belongings.
A darkness fell across Alton City that night.

An Eye for an Eye will return on Monday the 4th May 2015.

End
By Liam Hickey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Eye for an Eye Series 1   An Eye for an Eye Series 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Eye for an Eye Series 1
Page 1 of 1