Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
The Forrestar Adventures - Series I Episode I: The Rift I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
The Forrestar Adventures - Series I Episode I: The Rift I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
The Forrestar Adventures - Series I Episode I: The Rift I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
The Forrestar Adventures - Series I Episode I: The Rift I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
The Forrestar Adventures - Series I Episode I: The Rift I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
The Forrestar Adventures - Series I Episode I: The Rift I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
The Forrestar Adventures - Series I Episode I: The Rift I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
The Forrestar Adventures - Series I Episode I: The Rift I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
The Forrestar Adventures - Series I Episode I: The Rift I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
The Forrestar Adventures - Series I Episode I: The Rift I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
The Forrestar Adventures - Series I Episode I: The Rift I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
The Forrestar Adventures - Series I Episode I: The Rift I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
The Forrestar Adventures - Series I Episode I: The Rift I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
The Forrestar Adventures - Series I Episode I: The Rift I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
The Forrestar Adventures - Series I Episode I: The Rift I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
The Forrestar Adventures - Series I Episode I: The Rift I_vote_lcapThe Forrestar Adventures - Series I Episode I: The Rift I_voting_barThe Forrestar Adventures - Series I Episode I: The Rift I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
The Forrestar Adventures - Series I Episode I: The Rift I_vote_lcapThe Forrestar Adventures - Series I Episode I: The Rift I_voting_barThe Forrestar Adventures - Series I Episode I: The Rift I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

The Forrestar Adventures - Series I Episode I: The Rift

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam Forrestar
Adam Forrestar

Location : Probably 112 Million Years BC in Southern North America, but then again probably not

The Forrestar Adventures - Series I Episode I: The Rift Empty
PostSubject: The Forrestar Adventures - Series I Episode I: The Rift   The Forrestar Adventures - Series I Episode I: The Rift I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 4:36 pm

September, 2015
10 Miles from Forest Creek City Limits, Texas, United States of America

Adam Forrestar sat atop a small rocky outcrop that overlooked the waters of the mid-sized creek that flowed below, letting his dark brown hair flap freely in the wind. This was the place he went to think alone away from people or simply to get away from the stresses of adjusting to a new high school lifestyle. Most other kids his age would be hanging out with friends right now, but not Adam. He roamed free through the acres of forest surrounding the neighborhood in which he lived on a regular basis, fulfilling his love for prehistory by hunting for various ancient fossils that littered the creek beds. So, normally, he was at home here.
 But, today, something was off.
Adam was unsure of what, but something was undoubtedly wrong. Everything looked normal through his eyes.
  He unbuttoned the top button of the Magellan fishing shirt he wore to cool off, stood up, and continued through the forest, looking for something, anything, that seemed out of place. He couldn’t stray too far from the creek, as it was the only major landmark, and it was all too easy to get lost out here. As Adam followed the creek, he was unsure of what to tell his friends when he got back, if anything.
 On his way home, he came across something extremely disturbing.
 Laying in a small clearing ahead of him was the tattered body of a large cougar, an already rare sight in the first place. The normally brown fur of its pelt had been stained red with blood. Large cuts lined its sides. The thing looked like it’d been ambushed. It’d had no time to fight back against whatever had killed it.
 Adam waited in the brush, not wanting to get any closer for fear of attracting the usually an apex predator’s killer back to the grisly scene. The mud of the creek that ran nearby below was also stained a shade of gruesome maroon. He didn’t like any of this one bit. This little outing of his was definitely not easing his nerves like he'd meant it to in the midst of the transition to high school life. He checked his watch. It was nearly 7:00 PM.
 As he left the clearing, Adam failed to see something that would have been eerily familiar to him: a moderately large footprint imbedded in the mud. The creekbed was often covered in all sorts of tracks, including his own. One would have stuck out. It was half a foot long with three long toes, the inside toe less pressed in than the other two, held off the ground. In the distance, if Adam had listened close enough, he would have heard the screeching growl of a superpredator unlike any the world had ever known.

The Forrestar Adventures - Series I Episode I: The Rift Tracking-Velociraptors-JP
*Pan Down on Footprint and Role Title Sequence
Theme:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke7VIes55zU (Gold 2013 vs Gold 2014 Theme)
DOCTOR WHO
Back to top Go down

The Forrestar Adventures - Series I Episode I: The Rift
Page 1 of 1