Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
Still not ginger... (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
Still not ginger... (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
Still not ginger... (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
Still not ginger... (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
Still not ginger... (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
Still not ginger... (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
Still not ginger... (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
Still not ginger... (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
Still not ginger... (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
Still not ginger... (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
Still not ginger... (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
Still not ginger... (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
Still not ginger... (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
Still not ginger... (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
Still not ginger... (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
Still not ginger... (finished) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapStill not ginger... (finished) - Page 2 I_voting_barStill not ginger... (finished) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
Still not ginger... (finished) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapStill not ginger... (finished) - Page 2 I_voting_barStill not ginger... (finished) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet
First Character: The Poet
Second Character: Sadie Grayson
Third Character: Piper Falls

Still not ginger... (finished) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:39 pm

Poet looked at Blu weirdly. "Thanks...?" She said.

"But what do you mean you can never go back? And what do you mean see it the way you do?"

"You can still be my TaRDiS. "
Back to top Go down
https://dwrpplay.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:44 pm

Blu looked at her, eyes sparkling. "How about a quick trip?" She grasped Poets hand and they were traveling through the time vortex, seeing the most beautiful things ever. Pure time. They saw humans and aliens and wars and peace. They saw the sick, the healthy, the old, the young. All of time in space in just a moment. She let go. They were back at the glowing planet. "Now do you understand? I can't be a TaRDiS, that time is in the past. Your decision is in the present. And my life with or without you is in the future." You could see the want in her eyes. The craving for adventure. The burn of excitement. She stared at the Poet. Now was the moment.
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:48 pm

(Honest to god that was the best post I've ever seen)

The Poet saw it all through Blu. And she realizer that Blu could never be a TaRDiS again, but she could still travel. It'd be just a bit different, but Poet knew they'd have the time of their never-ending lives.

"So. All of time and space? Where do you want to start?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:56 pm

Blu smiled. This would be fun. "I have just the right place to go."

THE END
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:59 pm

*CLAPCKAPCLAPCLAPCLAP* OH MY GOSH THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 10:05 pm

Thanks. You were great too. I look forward to rping with you more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still not ginger... (finished)   Still not ginger... (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bad Wolf Roleplay  :: Roleplay :: Roleplays :: Dead/Finished RP's-
Jump to: