Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
Lucy Saxon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
Lucy Saxon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
Lucy Saxon I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
Lucy Saxon I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
Lucy Saxon I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
Lucy Saxon I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
Lucy Saxon I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
Lucy Saxon I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
Lucy Saxon I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
Lucy Saxon I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
Lucy Saxon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
Lucy Saxon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
Lucy Saxon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
Lucy Saxon I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
Lucy Saxon I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
Lucy Saxon I_vote_lcapLucy Saxon I_voting_barLucy Saxon I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

Lucy Saxon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucy Saxon
Lucy Saxon

Lucy Saxon Empty
PostSubject: Lucy Saxon   Lucy Saxon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 2:04 am

Lucy Saxon Last%20Of%20The% ~c200

Name: Lucy Saxon

Species: Human

Home World Earth

Sex: Female

Personality: Lucy's quite simply done with an immense number of grievances. She's finished with the hopelessness of humanity after witnessing their final demise at The End of Time. Lucy's fed up with overly intelligent men with entirely too much power at their idle fingertips (And yes, that includes The Doctor) But most importantly, she sick of attempting to hang on the final strands of her degrading sanity.

It's a rather good thing the latter is no longer an issue.

Lucy's sarcastic, cynical and rather insightful in humour- She's tired of being seen as the once lovesick henchman forgotten in the larger picture. And she's got the baddass sass and newfound swagger to prove it.

Likes: Power- Being placed in any form of power, or holding any sort of influential standing that summons respect and envy. It's this that The Master tapped into when he tricked her into believing she was his partner, rather than an expensansable means to an end.

Dislikes: Revealing clothing, gummy bears, spending far too much time on ones hair.. But one thing's for certain..

She can't stand The Master

Job: Retired villainness of galactic evil and general mayhem.

Family: One very influential, unnamed father. As well as one unmentioned mother- Though from Lucy's lack of mention to her and the manner in which she refers to her father, it's my assumption that she's long dead.

Additionally, we can assume that from Lucy's mentions of her father, he has no other children.

Dream: To feel something. After The Master tormented her for a year, Lucy developed obvious sociopathic tendancies. She still knows right from wrong from a strict upbringing- However, she fails to feel remorse for committing the wrong thing, or pride for the right thing. It all feels entirely terrifying.

Or it would- if she could feel anything.

History: Lucy Cole was born into a rather influential, well set family- with far too high expectations.

So, she of course, went through a bit of a rebel phase- Which ended with a Lamborghini upside down in a ditch after taking a sharp turn at no less than seventy five miles per hour (As per her newest boyfriend's insistance).

The ensuing emergency surgeries rendered Lucy entirely sterile, a fact that her father would never let her forget was entirely her fault.

At this point, Lucy began to deteriorate in personality- She became less interested in school and failed to apply herself thoroughly. Taking instead to following her father's advice in locating a successful, ambitious man who could take care of her- Despite her.. Condition.

She found one.

It's hard to say what drew her to The Master- It's likely the fact he wouldn't have known, or cared about the condition. Or he promised he could fix it. Or the fact that he had money, power and charm.

But we know precisely what drew HIM to HER. He knew she was weak- And preyed on her insecurities.

As we know, Lucy was a willing participant in the initial takeover of the Earth, as well as the assassination of quite the number of important political figures (Whoops!) And even danced along to the incredibly fitting song that played when The Master took over. It's fair to say she was 'in on it'.

After a year of beatings, abuse and being objectified, however, her devotion quickly waned.

And she shot him in the heart (one of them) the first chance she got.

She was immediately incarcerated by The Master's cult followers, and was locked in a dark cell for an entire year before they perfected a revival spell and matching potion. Her rough two years (technically one year, fused into one) had left her hardened, and she'd managed to speak with her previously mentioned influential father- And developed an anti-serum.

Lucy promptly blew the entire place sky high- And admittedly felt a tinge of pride, of joy, when she could hear panic in the man's voice!

Now, we know Lucy was incinerated in the blast.

But what if she lived?

What if she managed to survive the blast, escape and hide away from anyone who ever so much as knew the name Saxon?

What if she had had a chance?

Other: I would like to develop a pet for Lucy- what template would I use for that? As of right now, however, I'm only applying to play Lucy Saxon. If accepted, I'll worry about the pet THEN.

Also, I have a note for whoever plays The Master in the future- If accepted, I am by no means assuming any sort of relationship between the two characters. It's unfair to you, it's unfair to the new character of Lucy, and I'm pretty sure The Master would kick up 'le grande hissy fit'. This Lucy is set several years after her 'death'. She's not a subserviant housewife, and I truly doubt she'll ever return to that catatonic state. So don't worry- I'm not joining to play some poor person's 'SURPRISE!' wife. I just love the character development!

Roleplay Example

"Lucy Saxon is still alive?!" A very important woman bellowed in a very loud voice as she stood before a filled conference hall in a very, very nice suit.

A rather impressive amount of mumbled 'well, you see-' and 'uhhhh..' filled the room instantly as the various members of the room fidgetted and twitched nervously.

"You mean to tell me that The Master's wife is still just wandering around? I want that woman! At the very least she knows where her husband is- At the most, we could have leverage over a Time Lord!" The woman demanded greedily, completely unaware of how incredibly foolish she sounded out loud. "Get me trackers! Get me satellite tracers-"

"Actually, ma'am?" A shy looking man perked up, holding up a nervous hand.

"WHAT?" The woman snarled furiously.

"She lives on 6114 Willow Way Road in London." He informed bluntly.

"Get me an army."

OoOoOoOo

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART

Music poured at a painful, booming volume that shook the floor and spiked through the air with needled fingers and shrilled notes.

AND YOU'RE TO BLAME

Lucy clicked the hammer back in her left pistol with slow deliberation before doing the same with her right.

YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME

The entire two story house went to chaos the instant the armed men broke the perimeter- setting off at least two dozen traps including nets, holes in the ground, spray paint, a surprising amount of glitter and one maniacally laughing Harley Quinn statue.

AN ANGEL'S SMILE IS WHAT YOU SELL

Lucy calmly took careful aim of the closed doorway before her.

YOU PROMISED ME HEAVEN,

The two men that managed to evade the traps barged into the windowless room, and stopped, staring stupidly down either barrels of the pistols for a long moment in a single, stunned, moment.

THEN PUT ME THROUGH HELL.

Bang.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet
First Character: The Lieutenant
Second Character: Penelope Pratt
Third Character: Carolyn Simpson

Lucy Saxon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy Saxon   Lucy Saxon I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 5:33 pm

Excellent! Well done!
Back to top Go down

Lucy Saxon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bad Wolf Roleplay  :: Roleplay :: Applications :: Characters :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: