Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
An Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
An Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
An Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
An Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
An Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
An Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
An Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
An Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
An Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
An Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
An Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
An Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
An Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
An Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
An Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
An Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special I_vote_lcapAn Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special I_voting_barAn Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
An Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special I_vote_lcapAn Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special I_voting_barAn Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

An Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet
First Character: The Lieutenant
Second Character: Penelope Pratt
Third Character: Carolyn Simpson

An Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special Empty
PostSubject: An Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special   An Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 7:20 am

An Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special 11 August 2016. Afterburn Part 1.
Previously:
"Right," said Suzanne having just come to work with a coffee.
"Good work, Suzie," said Harry. "The dust hasn't cleared but they say it will do later on."
"Me."

After the deaths of his two late colleagues, Commissioner Peter Wade-Matthews had called in Forensics, ensured that his colleagues' bodies were out, then he had gone in through a half-destroyed door that had used to be the front door. Nothing was left. Everything was either destroyed so badly that it couldn't be used or already ashes. The roof had fallen in and the station was not usable in it's present condition. He took one last look around the destroyed station. This was the last time he working in it like this. Then he walked out of the ruin and into the street. He called a recovery van and had Harry's Jag. towed back to his house. Then he called in construction workers to flatten all that was left of the station. Finally, he put orange construction tape around the area to prevent people going there.

Two days later, Peter had cleared out the spare room in his flat. He had bought a lovely birch desk and a spiny-wheely-chair. This room was now his temporary Commissioner office. His first job, he made sure, was to write a letter to the Department of Defense asking for the control of Autogang, the power to get it back on it's feet and the money to build back the building with, so, he he took out some paper and wrote that letter, signed it, addressed it and sent it. Then he went out and bought three safes. He put these on his desk. He labelled one "Autogang", another "ACPD" and another "CERB". Then he took another piece of paper and wrote his speech for Dr. Harry and Dr. Suzanne's funerals which were joint. Finally, he booked Dr. Harry's Jag. in to the funeral. He knew how much Harry had loved his cars. He had also had another idea. He got the windows changed to specially tough and tinted ones that worked on remote control. They could change so that no part of the car could be seen from the outside.

Four days later was the funeral. Dr. Suzanne had always walked to work so her coffin was carried on a horse and cart from the Funeral Home.
Dr. Harry's coffin was carried in his Jag. The entire inside of the car had been cleared out to make a suitable resting place for the late Commissioner. The windows were tinted. The car was controlled by remote by the funeral directors.
They arrived in a poppy field.
Peter had decided Dr. Harry and Dr. Suzanne were having a civil funeral.
Dr. Harry was on one stand.
Dr. Suzanne was on a stand beside Dr. Harry.
Dr. Harry had been born in Qaweritoyu and had, from a young age, dedicated his life to protecting both Clearhill and Qaweritoyu and his coffin now had the Qaz flag on it.
Dr. Suzanne had been born in Clearhill and had joined the station shortly after Harry and had served Clearhill and Qaweritoyu. Her coffin now bore the Clearhillian flag.
Among attendance were Peter and Tina.
The service consisted of a greeting, poetry, singing, tribute, which Peter did, reflection, closing music and closing remarks. Then it was time to bring Dr. Harry and Dr. Suzanne to their final resting places. Harry's car was driven to the cemetry and parked on a patch of grass.
Peter clicked a button on the remote and the coffin disappeared behind the windows. He then ordered the wheels be taken off the car.
Dr. Suzanne was buried 6 foot under in a grave beside him.
Dr. Harry Parkes and Dr. Suzanne Collins had been two of the finest people in the Police Force and they had not left the path ahead clear for their successors.

TO BE CONTINUED

Writer
Liam Hickey
Producer
Maureen Farr
Fflat 2016.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet
First Character: The Lieutenant
Second Character: Penelope Pratt
Third Character: Carolyn Simpson

An Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special   An Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 10:44 am

An Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special 11 August 2016. Afterburn Part 2.
Previously:
After the deaths of his two late colleagues, Commissioner Peter Wade-Matthews had called in Forensics, ensured that his colleagues' bodies were out, then he had gone in through a half-destroyed wall that had used to be the front door. Everything was either destroyed so badly that it couldn't be used or already ashes. He took one last look around the destroyed station.
Dr. Harold Parkes and Dr. Suzanne Collins had been two of the finest people in the Police Force and they had not left the path ahead clear for their successors.

The day after the funeral, Peter called CERB. "Hello, Tina," he said.
"Hello, Peter," said Tina.
"I've been thinking about the security of Alton City. Things have been let slip before but I have come up with a solution," said Peter.
"Speak to me," said Tina.
"I am the Commissioner now. I've thought that maybe three separate commissioners is a bit much," said Peter.
"Right?" asked Tina who was a Commissioner herself.
"Have just the one Commissioner who has his or her own office where they like. Have a Board of Management for each station and an overseer on behalf of the Commissioner," said Peter.
"What of me?" asked Tina.
"Overseer," said Peter.
"And my pay?" asked Tina.
"Unchanged," said Peter.
"Deal," said Tina.
"I intend to include Autogang, ACPD and CERB under me as Commissioner," said Peter.
"You as Commissioner?!" exclaimed Tina.
"Only until we are past our crisis and then I shall appoint my successor," said Peter.
"Yeah, OK, I agree," said Tina.
"I have sent the Ministry of Defense a letter about the costs of rebuilding Autogang and am expecting to hear back today. All of Autogang died so I am now the only one in Autogang. I will appoint an overseer, a Detective Inspector and a Deputy Detective Inspector," said Peter.
"OK," said Tina, "go on."
"I will appoint an ACPD overseer, Detective Inspector and Deputy Detective Inspector," said Peter.
"OK," said Tina, "go on."
"I appoint you overseer of CERB. Leave your Detective Inspector as he is, he's fine, I will appoint a Deputy Detective Inspector," said Peter.
"Very good, Commissioner, thanks for calling," said Tina and she hung up.

About 5 hours later, at 3 O'clock in the afternoon. received a reply from the Minister of Defense.
The Minister for Defense had got onto the insurance company of the Autogang buildings and the insurance company were the claim of €99, 000, 000 directly to Peter's account to pay for the Autogang rebuild. He had also got onto the ACPD insurance company and they were paying €55, 000, 000 into Peter's account for the rebuild of the ACPD.
Just while the Minister was online, Peter sent back another reply. "How old are you?"
The Minister replied quickly. "Sixty-eight."
Peter sent back, "Are you retiring?"
The Minister sent back, "Yes. Soon."
Peter left it at that.

The next day, Peter met the architect working on Autogang's HQ. He set down his ideas for the new building and the architect set down his. The architect and Peter decided to meet half-way.

The following day, again, Peter met the architect working on the ACPD. "Hi, I'm the Commissioner," he said.
"I'm Bob," said the architect. "Right, what are we doing here?" he asked.
"The old building was old and tatty and wouldn't have been fit for purpose for much longer anyway. We want something bigger, better, more rooms, more modern, attack resistant," said Peter.
"Right you are, boss. Bigger car park too?" he asked.
"Yes, please," said Peter.
"What do you think of the "Death-to-Life" project?" asked the architect.
"The what?" asked Peter.
"Nothing. So that's the job you want done. My team and I will start on that tomorrow," said the architect.
"OK, thank you," said Peter, frowning. He went back home.

The "Death-to-Life" project was ready to launch. For too long, people had to travel to visit their dead loved ones. Now, their dead loved ones would travel to visit them!

An Eye for an Eye will return in July 2017.

Writer
Liam Hickey
Producer
Maureen Farr
Fflat 2016.
Back to top Go down

An Eye for an Eye 2-Part Special
Page 1 of 1