Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
Fflat Doctor Who Prequel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
Fflat Doctor Who Prequel I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
Fflat Doctor Who Prequel I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
Fflat Doctor Who Prequel I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
Fflat Doctor Who Prequel I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
Fflat Doctor Who Prequel I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
Fflat Doctor Who Prequel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
Fflat Doctor Who Prequel I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
Fflat Doctor Who Prequel I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
Fflat Doctor Who Prequel I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
Fflat Doctor Who Prequel I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
Fflat Doctor Who Prequel I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
Fflat Doctor Who Prequel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
Fflat Doctor Who Prequel I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
Fflat Doctor Who Prequel I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
Fflat Doctor Who Prequel I_vote_lcapFflat Doctor Who Prequel I_voting_barFflat Doctor Who Prequel I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
Fflat Doctor Who Prequel I_vote_lcapFflat Doctor Who Prequel I_voting_barFflat Doctor Who Prequel I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

Fflat Doctor Who Prequel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet
First Character: The Lieutenant
Second Character: Penelope Pratt
Third Character: Carolyn Simpson

Fflat Doctor Who Prequel Empty
PostSubject: Fflat Doctor Who Prequel   Fflat Doctor Who Prequel I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 11:39 am

Fflat Doctor Who Series 1 Prequel 22 June 2016. Wedding Crash.
"It's your big day, chick, you don't want to be late," said Proud Katana (PK)'s mother excitedly.
"Mum, I'm twenty now, I'm not a kid anymore," said PK.
"Let me fix your hair," said his mother.
"Get off," said PK.
"Your tie's not straight," said his mother.
"Mum, stop, it's fine," said PK and he stormed off.

He went walking down the road in his suit and stopped at the river. As he went, people whispered, "There's the Rotten Catman, what's he doing here, he's supposed to be getting married?!" and "There's PK again, oh, he is a handsome chap, isn't he?" When he reached the river, Catherine was there waiting for him.
"Ha, you're here too," laughed PK.
"Yeah," said Catherine (Cathy), "Mum's overreacting," she said.
"Yeah, same," said PK.
Catherine Richardson was supposed to be marrying PK in a few hours. She was also twenty years old. "Why do you go by that silly name?" she asked.
PK looked at her and half-smiled. "What silly name?" he asked.
"The Rotten Catman," said Cathy. "Proud Katana?" she asked.
"Well, you know how those renegade Time Lords pick a title when they run away?" asked PK.
"Oh, not this again," tutted Cathy.
"No, listen, future Mrs. Catman, I am having trouble finding one," he said.
"But why bother? You're not going anywhere!" exclaimed Cathy.
"I might one day. It can't just be Gallifrey in the Universe, Cathy, you know? I want, one day, to go and explore, to see what's out there, to have adventures, to have regenerations, to have happy and sad endings and I want you to come!" exclaimed PK.
"Don't choose a silly name though. I know a name that suits you," said Cathy.
"Oh, yeah? What's that?" asked PK.
"Doctor," said Cathy. "That'll always be my name for you, Doctor," she said, smiling.
"Doctor..." said PK, thoughtfully. "I like the sound of it, I'm not sure though.
"I don't care, Doctor, I like it," said Cathy. "We'd better go or there will be no wedding today," said Cathy.
"Yeah," said PK.
The two of them walked off together.

Cathy and PK were getting married in the Lungbarrow House.
A choir was singing.
PK looked at Cathy and smiled excitedly and Cathy returned his smile.
"Can the bride and bridegroom stand, please?" asked the minister. Then she went over to PK. "Do you swear that you are hear today to marry your fiancé of your own free will?" she asked.
"Yes," said PK.
Then it was Cathy's turn.
"Do you swear that you are hear today to marry your fiancé of your own free will?" the minister asked Cathy.
"Yes," grinned Cathy.
"Repeat after me," the minister said to Cathy. "I, Cathy, take you as my lawfully wedded husband, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, all the days of my life."
Cathy repeated.
"Repeat after me," the minister said to PK. "I take you, Cathy, as my lawfully wedded wife, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, all the days of my life."
PK was about to answer when, suddenly, the doors burst open and a girl ran in.
"NOOOOOOOO!" she exclaimed.

Proud Katana
William Hartnell
Catherine Richardson
Kaitlyn Dever
PK's Mum
Vera Tate
The Wedding Crasher
Ciara Bravo
With special thanks to the BBC and FanFiction.
Writer and Director
Liam Hickey.
Producer
Maureen Farr
Fflat 2016.
Back to top Go down

Fflat Doctor Who Prequel
Page 1 of 1