Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
What Happened After Miniseries I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
What Happened After Miniseries I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
What Happened After Miniseries I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
What Happened After Miniseries I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
What Happened After Miniseries I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
What Happened After Miniseries I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
What Happened After Miniseries I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
What Happened After Miniseries I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
What Happened After Miniseries I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
What Happened After Miniseries I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
What Happened After Miniseries I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
What Happened After Miniseries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
What Happened After Miniseries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
What Happened After Miniseries I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
What Happened After Miniseries I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
What Happened After Miniseries I_vote_lcapWhat Happened After Miniseries I_voting_barWhat Happened After Miniseries I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
What Happened After Miniseries I_vote_lcapWhat Happened After Miniseries I_voting_barWhat Happened After Miniseries I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

What Happened After Miniseries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet
First Character: The Lieutenant
Second Character: Penelope Pratt
Third Character: Carolyn Simpson

What Happened After Miniseries Empty
PostSubject: What Happened After Miniseries   What Happened After Miniseries I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 4:59 pm

What Happened After Mini-series Episode 1 30 July 2015. Kellie.
Kellie turned round and watched the CICO dematerialise. She turned back round. She was home! She went into her house, dressed into her pyjamas, sat on her bed and had a good cry. Then she dried her face and made some dinner.
The Lieutenant had dropped Kellie back 2 hours after she had left.
Today was Tuesday and, as a Dance teacher, Kellie had a job to go to tomorrow but she had aged a bit on the CICO. Then she heard a TARDIS materialise. She rushed to the window of her bedroom. No, nothing in the garden. She rushed through to the front bedroom. There was a porta-toilet out there. Kellie decided to call the Lieutenant and let him know. She took out her phone and, as she did, a man stepped out of the porta-toilet, closed the door and turned around to look at Kellie. Kellie dialed the CICO's number.
The Lieutenant answered.
"There's a man here. He's staring at my house...at me." She waited while the Lieutenant spoke. Then she sent a picture of the man to Sandy to confirm whether it was the man he had seen on the throne or not.
Sandy confirmed. It was him!
Kellie hung up.
The man stepped back inside the porta-toilet and it dematerialised.

The next day Kellie returned to work. It was good to get back to this after being on the CICO although she missed being on the CICO. She was teaching a class just after break and she could sense something was wrong.
There was some shouting out in the corridor.
Kellie ignored it and continued with her class.
Then the man from last night barged in. He rushed toward Kellie with a knife.
Of course, Kellie's class started screaming.
Then the Lieutenant burst in and pulled the knife out of the man's hand. It wasn't the Lieutenant who had just dropped her, it was the Lieutenant when he was supposed to be facing J.C!
The man gasped and ran away.
The Lieutenant saluted and then followed the man out of the room.
Kellie gasped, then laughed, then smiled. She calmed her class and resumed. She couldn't stand one day without some Time Lord action!
NEXT TIME:
Willy stood there yelling, crying.
The TARDIS dematerialised.
When he finished his cry, he got up and wiped his eyes.
How hard would the Lieutenant laugh if he could see him today?
Kellie Heineken
Katie McGrath
The Lieutenant
Alfie Deyes
Morgan Freeman
Sandy Ulrich
Vanilla Ice
The man
Johnny Depp
With special thanks to the BBC and FanFiction.
Director
Keith Francis
Writer
Liam Hickey
Producer
Amelia Davis
L + J 2015.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Happened After Miniseries   What Happened After Miniseries I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 5:01 pm

What Happened After Miniseries Episode 2 6 August 2015. Willy.
Willy stood there yelling, crying.
"Willy, I'm so sorry," said the Lieutenant.
The TARDIS dematerialised.
Willy fell to the floor. When he finished his cry, he got up and wiped his eyes. "That's her life," said Willy. "To think she could be killing millions just to fix her ship." He walked home and slept. Next morning he set up a resistance against the Lieutenant called ARAL. Willy knew very little about the Lieutenant and the TARDIS. He is forever looking for the original female incarnation of the Lieutenant and for her TARDIS disguised as a K6 Telephone Box. We know that the Lieutenant is currently male, in his 14th incarnation and his TARDIS is disguised as a cardboard box. Willy didn't even know about Regeneration or the Time Lords.
So, everyday, ARAL work an 18-hour day looking for the Lieutenant in her telephone box and everyday they bust open the door of another normal telephone box.
How hard would the Lieutenant laugh if he could see him today?
NEXT TIME:
Ezmerelda was left with Engross' dead body. "She's not dead, though, she committed herself to the Lieutenant's dying TARDIS," Ezmerelda told herself. "She saved my friend and I love her for it." She has yet to be visited again by her husband.
Willy Selly
Larry David
The Lieutenant
Emma Watson
Alfie Deyes
Director
Keith Francis
Writer
Liam Hickey
Producer
Amelia Davis
L + J 2015.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Happened After Miniseries   What Happened After Miniseries I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 5:02 pm

What Happened After Miniseries Episode 3 13 August 2015. Ezmerelda.
Ezmerelda was left with Engross dead body.
The Lieutenant and Willy departed.
"She's not dead, though, she committed herself to the Lieutenant's dying TARDIS," Ezmerelda told herself. "I'm going to marry that young girl one day. Even if that makes me lesbian. She saved my friend and I love her for it." So, Ezmerelda had a funeral for Engros and laid her Human body to rest in the cemetry under the name Engross.
Engross was traveling with the Lieutenant. Her name, now, was the TARDIS. She was very much alive.
So, Ezmerelda continued with her life and one day the Lieutenant did return. She looked different. She said that this was her 3rd incarnation. Ezmerelda whisked the Lieutenant away to a registry office and married her.
The Lieutenant then went on honeymoon and brought her wife with her. They had a great time!
Ezmerelda only wished they'd had more time but the Lieutenant insisted she had to get back to her "Time War".
The Lieutenant returned again a while later. She looked different again. She said this was her 5th incarnation. It was a bit disappointing after how sexy the 3rd and 1st had been but she was still the Lieutenant. She and Ezmerelda had a meal and a chat. Once again, the Lieutenant had to get back to her "Time War" and their time was cut short.
Ezmerelda couldn't go back to work now. She was worried about her wife. How bad and bloody was this war? Supposing she was now blown to pieces and dead? The sound of the TARDIS materialising brought her back to reality. "That was quick," said Ezmerelda.
The Lieutenant stepped out. She was different again. She said this was her 7th incarnation. She and Ezmerelda went for a walk this time, fed the ducks and made their way back slowly.
"Have you got to get back for your Time War?" asked Ezmerelda.
"No. I didn't succeed. The planet has gone," said the Lieutenant.
"Gone? Gone where?"asked Ezmerelda.
"I don't know. I just don't know."
The Lieutenant and Ezmerelda spent that night watching a film.
The Lieutenant slipped away when Ezmerelda was asleep. He was back in the afternoon of the next day.
Ezmerelda knew all about Regeneration now and all it could do. The afternoon of the next day, she finally met her husband. This was his 9th incarnation. After this visit, she got her wife back in the form of the 11th Lieutenant. During this visit, Ezmerelda was pregnant with their son.
The Oracle was born shortly after this visit.
Ezmerelda watched him grow up and then she helped him grow his own TARDIS.
The Oracle traveled with his dad's 12th incarnation and regenerated in his company then left for Gallifrey.
Ezmerelda sat at home during all this. She has yet to be visited again by her husband.
NEXT TIME:
The Oracle twisted knobs and pulled levers. He examined his new body. "That's good."
"Welcome, Oracle, Chancellor of the High Council of the Time lords!"
Ezmerelda Hickey née Hartingale
Beth Morris
The Lieutenant
Emma Watson
Eva Longoria
Jessica Alba
Sarah Shahi
Steven Spielberg
Jennifer Lawrence
Morgan Freeman
Alfie Deyes
Willy Selly
Larry David
The Oracle
Robert Redford
Alex Rodriguez
With special thanks to the BBC, FanFiction, Youtube and Jack Hickey.
Director
Keith Francis
Writer
Liam Hickey
Producer
Amelia Davis
L + J 2015
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Happened After Miniseries   What Happened After Miniseries I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 6:11 pm

What Happened After Miniseries Episode 4 20 August 2015. The Oracle.
The Oracle twisted knobs and pulled levers. He had recently regenerated. He examined his new body. "Young. That's good." "Gallifrey was lost," the Oracle was always told. He was going to see for himself. Something was pulling the TARDIS off course though.
The TARDIS materialised. The door in the Oracle's TARDIS was in the roof.
The Oracle climbed up his step ladder, pushed the door up, then climbed out.
The TARDIS door, on the outside, was the bonnet of an F1 racing car.
The Oracle looked around and then realised he was in the Citadol with the High Council of the Time Lords.
Flavia rushed towards him. "Who are you?" she asked.
"The Oracle," he said.
"You were the random we pulled off course. We don't usually pull randoms off course but we desperately need a chancellor," said Flavia.
"What, me?" asked the Oracle.
"Yes, you. Welcome, Oracle, Chacellor of the High Council of the Time Lords!"
NEXT TIME:
Sharon watched the TARDIS dematerialise. She was going to miss the Lieutenant.
Sharon Steele had re-settled into her life.
She will probably regenerate of Old Age this time.
The Oracle
Robert Redford
Alex Rodriguez
Flavia
Oprah Winfrey
Director
Keith Francis
Writer
Liam Hickey
Producer
Amelia Davis
L + J 2015.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Happened After Miniseries   What Happened After Miniseries I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 8:23 am

What Happened After Miniseries Episode 5 27 August 2015. Sharon.
  Sharon watched the TARDIS dematerialise. A tear came to her eye. She was going to miss the Lieutenant. He and she had been brilliant.
  Sharon Steele had re-settled into her life. She had returned to work. She had begun her adventures with the 6th Lieutenant as a normal Human being, with no awareness of alien life. She had ended them with the 7th Lieutenant as a part Time Lord and so aware of alien life. She knew all about Regeneration. She regenerated, herself, when the Time Lord DNA had tampered with her DNA, making her part Time Lord. Sharon's regenerations were different though. She had a cycle of 12 regenerations but there wasn't enough DNA for a complete change so, while she regenerated, she kept the same face. In her first one, she had exhaled the energy through her mouth.
  Before Sharon re-settled into her life, she decided that, now that her life with the Lieutenant was over,she would regenerate for a new life. She wasn't dying, she just decided it was time to. Her eyes glowed orange. Then they stopped glowing. Now she was regenerated.
  Sharon lived in England in 1939. When the war started, she expected the Lieutenant to turn up but she didn't. So, in 1941, Sharon decided to regenerate in preparation for the war and when she had, she fought in the Blitz. In 1944, she was dying. She had been fighting when a bomb dropped near her and she was blown to kingdom come, however, she was seen walking around at the hospital the next day, alive and well. During the night, Sharon had emitted a powerful burst of regeneration energy from her face, regenerating her. She is now an old woman, 71 years after those events. She will probably regenerate of old age this time.
NEXT TIME:
The finalé is published.
  The TARDIS dematerialised with difficulty. Something went wrong during his last regeneration and he was disabled and unable to talk or move but this incarnation was an excellent scientist and the TARDIS built him a speaking device.
  She also wished him all the best in his next regeneration.
  The Lieutenant, Sandy, Catina and Ann return in Series 10 Episode 13.
Sharon Steele
Vanessa Redgrave
The Lieutenant
Tommy Lee Jones
Sarah Shahi
With special thanks to the BBC and FanFiction
Director
Keith Francis
Writer
Liam Hickey
Producer
Amelia Davis
L + J 2015.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Happened After Miniseries   What Happened After Miniseries I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 4:45 pm

What Happened After Miniseries Finalé Episode 6 2 September 2015. Geraldine.
The TARDIS dematerialised with difficulty. It never used, just since the 7th Lieutenant regenerated, it's been helping the Lieutenant in his difficulty. Something went wrong in his last regeneration and he was disabled and unable to move or talk but this incarnation was was an excellent scientist and the TARDIS built him a speaking device.
Geraldine stood for a bit and wondered how many people's lives the Lieutenant had touched. She also wished him all the best in his next regeneration. Anyway, in the next few weeks, Geraldine returned to work. She was a tennis player. Coming up to July, she did a lot of extra work ready for Wimbledon but, unfotunately, she didn't get anywhere. She tried every year. No luck. But she was pain for it so she couldn't care less!
There was an occurrence a couple of years later and Geraldine couldn't help thinking 'I bet he's there!' She looked into the sky that night and she thought she a telephone box flying through the sky. It was only brief but it made her smile.

The Lieutenant, Sandy, Catina and Ann will return in Series 10 Episode 13.

Geraldine
Maria Sharapova
The Lieutenant
Sarah Shahi
Stephen Hawking
Jessica Alba
Steven Spielberg
Jennifer Lawrence
Tommy Lee Jones
Emma Watson
Eva Longoria
Morgan Freeman
Sandy Ulrich
Vanilla Ice
Catina Gunter
Miranda Kerr
Ann Allen
Julianne Hough
Sharon Steele
Vanessa Redgrave
The Oracle
Robert Redford
Alex Rodriguez
Flavia
Oprah Winfrey
Ezmerelda Hickey née Hartingale
Beth Morris
Willy Selly
Larry David
Kellie Heineken
Katie McGrath
The Man
Johnny Depp
With special thanks to the BBC, FanFiction, the crew, Jack Hickey, Maureen Farr and all who supported us in the making of this series.
Director
Keith Francis
Writer
Liam Hickey
Producer
Amelia Davis
L + J 2015.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happened After Miniseries   What Happened After Miniseries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Happened After Miniseries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bad Wolf Roleplay  :: Fan Works :: Writing-
Jump to: