Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
New and Improved Rules. (PLEASE LOOK) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
New and Improved Rules. (PLEASE LOOK) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
New and Improved Rules. (PLEASE LOOK) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
New and Improved Rules. (PLEASE LOOK) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
New and Improved Rules. (PLEASE LOOK) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
New and Improved Rules. (PLEASE LOOK) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
New and Improved Rules. (PLEASE LOOK) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
New and Improved Rules. (PLEASE LOOK) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
New and Improved Rules. (PLEASE LOOK) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
New and Improved Rules. (PLEASE LOOK) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
New and Improved Rules. (PLEASE LOOK) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
New and Improved Rules. (PLEASE LOOK) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
New and Improved Rules. (PLEASE LOOK) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
New and Improved Rules. (PLEASE LOOK) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
New and Improved Rules. (PLEASE LOOK) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
New and Improved Rules. (PLEASE LOOK) I_vote_lcapNew and Improved Rules. (PLEASE LOOK) I_voting_barNew and Improved Rules. (PLEASE LOOK) I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
New and Improved Rules. (PLEASE LOOK) I_vote_lcapNew and Improved Rules. (PLEASE LOOK) I_voting_barNew and Improved Rules. (PLEASE LOOK) I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

New and Improved Rules. (PLEASE LOOK)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet
First Character: The Poet
Second Character: Sadie Grayson
Third Character: Piper Falls

New and Improved Rules. (PLEASE LOOK) Empty
PostSubject: New and Improved Rules. (PLEASE LOOK)   New and Improved Rules. (PLEASE LOOK) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 10:03 pm

New and Improved Rules of Bad Wolf Roleplay

General Rules

• When making a character, you must NOT copy anything from the Internet. You may use it to help you, but you cannot plagiarize. This applies to any canon character in the Recycle Bin.

• Always listen to Admins and Mods

• If you are an administrator or moderator, you must be as active as possible. If you have not been on in three months or more, I may decide to take away your admin or mod responsibilities.

• Try to keep swearing to a minimum. (Even though we have filters)

• No sexual content whatsoever.

• Respect all members.

• Use the edit button instead of reposting or double posting.

• No spam.

• You may apply for Moderator if you have been active on the site for at least one month.

• You cannot apply for Administrator unless you are already a Mod.

Roleplaying Rules

• You cannot start roleplaying until your character is approved.

• No godmodding. (No roleplaying as someone else's character for them.)

• No text style posting in roleplay topics. (Like using "thx I rlly appreci8 it" or using asterisks ***)

• You only have to wait ONE week before you can apply for a second character. For your third, fourth, and fifth, if you decide to have that many, you do not have to wait.

• During that one week of waiting, you must show that you can RP actively with the character you already have.

• You can have up to five characters.

• When each of your characters gets accepted, please edit their name into your character sheet in your profile. It will help you and us admins keep track of your characters.

• Only two of your five characters can be canon characters from the show, unless I give you special permission.

• Only one OC Time Lord or Lady per person. (Your own character Time Lord.)

• I would prefer that at least one of your characters is a human.

• If someone else has applied for a canon character, they are off-limits. UNLESS
    -The person who RP's that character has not been on the site for a minimum of two months
    -They have had less than five posts with that canon character in the last three months.

• Please make RP's at least four sentences long, and please use proper spelling and grammar.

• No graphic sexual content between two characters in an RP

-Poet, Site Owner.
Back to top Go down
https://dwrpplay.rpg-board.net

New and Improved Rules. (PLEASE LOOK)
Page 1 of 1