Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSite Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_voting_barSite Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSite Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_voting_barSite Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

Go down 
+4
13th Doctor
The Mistress
Koschei Oakdown
Ood Omega/Exo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet
First Character: The Poet
Second Character: Sadie Grayson
Third Character: Piper Falls

Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)   Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 11:09 am

Mostly, yes.
Back to top Go down
https://dwrpplay.rpg-board.net
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet
First Character: The Lieutenant
Second Character: Penelope Pratt
Third Character: Carolyn Simpson

PostSubject: Re: Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)   Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 12:21 pm

And it is starting on the 31 of October? And we have our characters, Missy and which others again?
Back to top Go down
The Mistress

Character sheet
First Character: The Mistress
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)   Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 8:09 am

(PSSSST ok so school is kinda time consuming and I can't promise I'll have time to make more than a post in a day. If you do happen to find another Missy who can promise you more time, I would highly suggest that. I'll still give it a shot, but it might end up moving really slowly because of me. I'll do my best to stick missy in the background pulling strings so you can continue without me most of the rp. Sorry :0)
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)   Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 6:41 pm

That's fine xD we're all kinda busy with school as well.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)   Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 5:04 pm

Well, if it does start on 31 October, that should be during Mid-term break, shouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
The Mistress

Character sheet
First Character: The Mistress
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)   Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 10:20 pm

Midterm break? Is that a college thing? I have a 2 day break at the beginning of November, but not long enough to finish an RP, I don't think. It'll help though.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)   Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 5:22 pm

No, not a College think, I'm not in College, I have a week off in October (I only realised last night that Halloween falls on a Saturday but that doesn't matter) I presumed most schools in the world did that but obviously not.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

PostSubject: Re: Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)   Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 4:36 pm

Hello! Question because I role play also. Wonder if I could join you lovely people in a role play or something. Just dont want to be rude and join randomly. And if haven't seen, I role play really as Jack Harkness.
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)   Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 7:01 pm

First, just take a look at our rules Smile

After you've done that, just fill out a character template and we can get to approving your character!
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

PostSubject: Re: Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)   Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 3:50 pm

• Captain Jack Harkness ( is a character in Doctor Who and Torchwood. However, I will be taking my perspective of the character but will try to stick close to who he actually is though)
• Weeping Angels or Daleks sounds like a great idea for monsters.
• I'm okay with anywhere the RP takes place.
• Time period should be changing depending on places or where at. Or one time period is fine.
• The exact date we should start the RP? I would say around during everyones fall break. If you people have a fall break.
- I'm okay with if are RP people are friends or enemies. Really I'm fine with if characters are friends and meet up and socialize. Or just fight and try to kill each other the whole time. Also okay with the RP ranging from G to M+ rating.
• Ideas for plot? Not really at the moment but I'll probably have ideas after we start.

Question: how do you guys and gals RP? Like a story where you write in 3rd person or with action in * * 1st person ?
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)   Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 3:59 pm

Well, I said 31 October so we're fairly close in deciding, us two.

Answer: Post an application for your character in the Roleplay section, then we'll show you how we RP. Don't forget to use a template also found in the Roleplay section! Smile
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)   Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 7:23 pm

If you'd like, Captain, you can take a look at our other RP's, preferrably the ones already finished and in the Dead RP Section.

We try to say "the Poet" instead of "I", and I'd prefer replies that are at least five sentences in length. The more detail the better.

With more detail, it's a lot easier for the other person or people to reply and keep the RP going.

Just really look around the site, almost every question you could possibly have can be answered by some topic Smile
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)   Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:38 pm

Hey can I jump in on this plot? I'll probably be less busy next month because volleyball is ending soon, and my first symphony concert will have already happened.
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)   Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 6:42 pm

Yeah no prob! The more the merrier!
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)   Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 5:49 pm

I have a week off in 4 weeks but I will have homework to get me through it so I can only promise to pop by once when I get the chance.
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)   Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 12:50 pm

Are we starting this week then? How many have weeks off this week?
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)   Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 7:16 am

I've made a new Site Wide RP topic, please reply there Smile
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)   Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:32 am

I can't find it, sorry
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)   Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 7:11 pm

It's in the list scrolling of latest topics, it's called Update on Site Wide RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)   Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2