Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
The Poet (A.K.A. Brooke Lucas) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
The Poet (A.K.A. Brooke Lucas) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
The Poet (A.K.A. Brooke Lucas) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
The Poet (A.K.A. Brooke Lucas) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
The Poet (A.K.A. Brooke Lucas) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
The Poet (A.K.A. Brooke Lucas) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
The Poet (A.K.A. Brooke Lucas) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
The Poet (A.K.A. Brooke Lucas) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
The Poet (A.K.A. Brooke Lucas) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
The Poet (A.K.A. Brooke Lucas) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
The Poet (A.K.A. Brooke Lucas) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
The Poet (A.K.A. Brooke Lucas) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
The Poet (A.K.A. Brooke Lucas) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
The Poet (A.K.A. Brooke Lucas) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
The Poet (A.K.A. Brooke Lucas) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
The Poet (A.K.A. Brooke Lucas) I_vote_lcapThe Poet (A.K.A. Brooke Lucas) I_voting_barThe Poet (A.K.A. Brooke Lucas) I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
The Poet (A.K.A. Brooke Lucas) I_vote_lcapThe Poet (A.K.A. Brooke Lucas) I_voting_barThe Poet (A.K.A. Brooke Lucas) I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

The Poet (A.K.A. Brooke Lucas)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet
First Character: The Poet
Second Character: Sadie Grayson
Third Character: Piper Falls

The Poet (A.K.A. Brooke Lucas) Empty
PostSubject: The Poet (A.K.A. Brooke Lucas)   The Poet (A.K.A. Brooke Lucas) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 5:49 pm

Character Name: The Poet ( A.K.A. Brooke Lucas )
Image: Profile Picture
Species: Time Lady
Height: 5'6"
Figure: slim
Eyes: ice blue
Hair: A bit wavy, orange.
Personality: The Poet is quirky and fun to be around, always loving adventure and parties. She loves to have fun, not wasting a moment being somber about being one of the only Time Ladies left. The Poet doesn't dwell on the past, unless she's travelling back in it. She hasn't changed much from her past regeneration,  only her looks.
Family: All of her family was killed in the Time War.
Likes/dislikes: Likes: aliens, writing, books, travelling in her TARDIS. Dislikes: Thinking about her family or race, sticky hands, peaches.
Strengths/weaknesses Strengths: Her intelligence (a far outcry from the Doctor's), writing, forging signatures.  Weaknesses: Wanting to save everyone and everything, trusts people too easily
Dream: To reunite with the last Time Lord that she knows about: The Doctor.
History: The Poet grew up on Gallifrey,  living the life of a normal Time Lady. She was exceptionally intelligent, and finished first in her class. Quite like the Doctor, she took a Type 40 TaRDiS and named it Blu. Blu's Chameleon circuit shorted out, leaving the TaRDiS permanently as an oddly sized tree. One day, The Poet was messing around with the mechanics of her TARDIS,  trying to fix the Chameleon Circuit,  when she accidentally touched Blu's heart. Unfortunately, this rendered The Poet unconscious and made Blu go into a meta crisis stage. The next time The Poet woke up, she was in an apartment, in a strange bed, with her TaRDiS nowhere to be found.
Other: She loves her black outfit.

Note: does not need to be approved.

Last edited by The Poet on Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://dwrpplay.rpg-board.net

The Poet (A.K.A. Brooke Lucas)
Page 1 of 1