Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
Blu the TimeDiS I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
Blu the TimeDiS I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
Blu the TimeDiS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
Blu the TimeDiS I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
Blu the TimeDiS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
Blu the TimeDiS I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
Blu the TimeDiS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
Blu the TimeDiS I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
Blu the TimeDiS I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
Blu the TimeDiS I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
Blu the TimeDiS I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
Blu the TimeDiS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
Blu the TimeDiS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
Blu the TimeDiS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
Blu the TimeDiS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
Blu the TimeDiS I_vote_lcapBlu the TimeDiS I_voting_barBlu the TimeDiS I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
Blu the TimeDiS I_vote_lcapBlu the TimeDiS I_voting_barBlu the TimeDiS I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

Blu the TimeDiS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blu the TimeDiS Empty
PostSubject: Blu the TimeDiS   Blu the TimeDiS I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 10:47 am

Character Name : Blu
Species : Half type 40 TaRDiS, Half (sassy) Timelord
Height : 5 ft 6 in
Figure : Hourglass (think time)
Eyes : TaRDiS blue
Hair : Brown. Or blonde. But... still not ginger.
Other : She wears a TaRDiS blue dress with comfortable high heels(same color) and a purse with many things inside. She has a small gold hourglass charm on a chain necklace.
Personality : She is funny with a side of sass and silly for desert. She gets tenses mixed up easily. She can time travel with ease. She is attracted to mirrors.
Family : The Doctor's TaRDiS (sister)
Likes/dislikes: Other TaRDiSes and Timelords, sweet things (candy, cake, cookies, etc) / Villains, water
Strengths/weaknesses: Fast, powerful / bad sense of time, water makes powers useless
Dream : To travel everywhere in time and space saving people from villains and seeing amazing things. No one has to say "Thank you" to her.
History : She was a normal TaRDiS until her The Poet, her Timelord friend, touched her heart. Because of this, she had a metacrisis and was half Timelord half TaRDiS but she had amnesia so she didn't remember until she was struck by lightning, put in a hospital, and told she had two hearts. She didn't know how to control her powers and ended up in London.
Other : She has the powers of traveling through time in space, regeneration, living very long, and all other TaRDiS/Timelord powers.
RP : Blu looked at the alarm clock yelling at her. She slapped it and started getting ready for work. She noticed it was thundering outside. The one day she needed a car... She started walking on the stone path on her way to torchwood. She heard that soon it would fall. Many people had been leaving and dying and going away. She hoped torchwood wouldn't fall. After the battle of canary wharf, she considered leaving right then. But where else could she go? Certainly not UNIT. Or a shop or a boring place. She had been walking for a while now. She stopped to rest on her special resting tree. She always stopped there. She felt a shock at her fingertips. Like when you touch metal after rubbing your socks on carpet. But this was stronger. It spread throughout her body. A tiny but so large moment of pain. She fell from the tree, her ginger hair throughout the grass. She didn't remember what happened next.

Last edited by TaRDiS on Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Blu the TimeDiS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bad Wolf Roleplay  :: Roleplay :: Applications :: Characters :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: