Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten) I_vote_lcapFinally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten) I_voting_barFinally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten) I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten) I_vote_lcapFinally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten) I_voting_barFinally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten) I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet
First Character: The Poet
Second Character: Sadie Grayson
Third Character: Piper Falls

Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten) Empty
PostSubject: Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten)   Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 11:55 am

(Sorry Kos, I'm god-modding a little bit for your entrance. Feel free to decide what creature you're running from)

Piper absolutely hated the coffee shop where she worked part-time. She had only taken this job so that she could support herself better, because she couldn't depend on selling her artwork. All through her shift today, Piper had hoped that something different would happen, something different than the same customers coming into the shop and getting their same drinks. But she only had an hour until the end of her shift, and things weren't looking different at all. There was Amelia, the same woman who came in every day and ordered a cup of coffee. And, just on time, Mr. Henry, who ordered his biscuit and Earl Grey tea. Piper shook her head as she finished up Mr. Henry's order, sighing at the familiar-ness of it all.

Suddenly, a man in a brown trench coat burst through the doors of the shop, gasping for breath. He'd obviously been running away from something...

Well, Piper thought, this sure was different.
Back to top Go down
https://dwrpplay.rpg-board.net
Koschei Oakdown
Admin
Admin
Koschei Oakdown

Character sheet
First Character: Koschei Oakdown
Second Character: Tenth Doctor
Third Character: Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten)   Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 8:31 pm

The Doctor stumbled slightly, trying to keep his balance. He had ran quite a few miles from the evil creature. Trying to even his breathing, he leans against a table, knocking a few things off the table by accident. He quickly caught them and sat them back on the table before looking at Piper. "Do you you have any tea perhaps?" The Doctor puts his hands in his pockets and glanced around at all the people who were staring at him strangely. He goes completely serious and walks over to Piper, placing his hands in his pockets. His drench coat flowing behind him gracefully. He almost seemed like a hero in a cape.

"Hello. I'm the Doctor." He smiled, breathless from the running still. "And you are?" The Doctor glances around the room, looking for the monster he had been running from. It wasn't in sight yet so they were safe, but not for long. Not even waiting a second, he pulls his screwdriver out. The blue light shining forward while making the lovely buzz sound as it did its scans. He frowns a little at the results. This wasn't good....

Placing his tongue at the top of his mouth, he ruffled his hair softly and glanced behind him. The Doctor saw them when he did. A look of worry hit his face after a split second. He puts on his glasses quickly and ran to a light, pulling off the top. The Doctor scans it and puts the wires in his mouth while working. Hopefully this would work. If not, then he'd make a plan B? There was always a plan B! Always..... Always......

(It's okay ^-^ Sorry my reply isn't that long.)
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten)   Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 10:48 pm

Piper blinked in confusion as the strange man asked... for tea? The rest of the customers in the shop had started to stare at the man, who walked over to Piper at the counter.
"Piper." she stated, as he pulled out some strange device. It certainly wasn't a cell phone.
It buzzed as he seemed to scan the room, his expression getting a bit worried. Piper just stood there, her customers forgotten. Not that the two people in line even were focusing on getting their coffee...

Piper had no idea what this weird person was doing in the coffee shop, but she was glad it had been this one. She had been waiting for some change in her life, and this strange man showed up, messing with a light? He had a look of concentration on his face, and he looked like no words would reach him. Piper noticed that this Doctor had glanced back outside before he set to work on the lamp, but Piper couldn't really see much of what was outside the glass doors.

"Well, what is it then?" she demanded, coming around from behind the counter. There were about twelve or so people in the store, including herself and the Doctor, and for the first time, Piper was actually worried for them.

Back to top Go down
Koschei Oakdown
Admin
Admin
Koschei Oakdown

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten)   Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 9:17 pm

The Doctor continued to work on the light as if it was the most important thing in the world. Once Piper's voice finally reached the Doctor's ears, he stopped in his tracks just long enough to stick his sonic screwdriver in his mouth. His hands quickly occupied the wires. At this point, the Doctor was tying the wires together in a tight knot. He removed the screwdriver from his mouth once he was done, quickly facing Piper. "Piper.... do you believe in monsters?" The Doctor glanced I've matured, I'm 1200 now. Piper and slid his screwdriver in his pocket. Metal men were walking down the street in a large group. Random people moved out of their way to let them pass.

Step after step, the metal men made their way through town. The Doctor watched them for a few seconds, trying to figure out what to do. Many, many ideas went through his head as he watched them. He knew he needed to think of something to save these people..... That's when he saw them stop. A little girl with blonde hair was in their path and she was going to get upgraded! The Doctor snapped out of his thoughts and ran. There was no wasting time! The tricky thing with Cybermen was the fact that they had no emotions; therefore, nothing held them back.

Coming to a slightly unstable stop, the Doctor faced the metal men with a burning fire in his eyes. This was the fire that scared the Daleks... this was the fire that he used to fight in the war... this was the fire that made him win! "How are you back here? Last time we met, I destroyed you... and I'll do it again!" The Doctor shouted. He wasn't usually this angry... or this loud. The little girl just reminded him of Rose..... His Rose..... and Donna.... Martha...... Sarah Jane.......

All the pain from the deaths came flooding back and he had to keep himself under control. "Take me.... leave these people alone. Let's talk, yeah?" The Doctor stares at the men as they said he wasn't compatible.... "Then make me compatible! I'm not losing anyone else!" The Doctor said in a loud voice, not really screaming this time. He was finally starting to calm down....... He was almost back to his normal Doctor like self.........
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten)   Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 9:28 pm

Piper didn't know how to respond to the Doctor's question. I mean, maybe she did? She hadn't given it much thought before, she just knew that not everything was as simple as it seemed. She had just formed the sentence "I don't know", when these metal creatures started walking down the street. Well, if those weren't monsters, Piper didn't know what they were. They appeared to be marching down the street- until a little girl got in their way accidentally. The Doctor immediately knew what they were going to do, apparently, because he ran back out to the street to attempt to stop them. Piper jogged out into the street as well, but stayed well enough away from the Doctor and these metal men.

He looked quite scary, the Doctor, he was yelling at the metal people about having already destroyed them... but Piper wasn't really listening much. She was more intrigued by the metal creatures themselves. They looked like they meant to be scary, but Piper just wanted to know how they worked, how they functioned. She had just started to walk forward when the Doctor's loud voice caught her attention once more. Not compatible? What did that mean?

Piper walked to the Doctor's side, nodding towards the metal men. "So what are these things?" she questioned, looking up at the slightly taller Doctor. He looked like he was about to break down, but it also seemed like he was trying to calm himself down. Piper hoped she could help, she didn't really like it when people got upset.
Back to top Go down
Koschei Oakdown
Admin
Admin
Koschei Oakdown

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten)   Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 9:48 pm

The Doctor looks over at Piper when she walked up to his side. He went to say something to her when the metal men stepped forward, holding out their hands. The Doctor dodged the hands and pulls Piper back along with the little girl. Their eyes met, the Doctor's and the Cybermen in front of him, and that's when the Doctor realized why they were here. They had a reason and it was a simple one. World domination was a way to look at the Doctor supposed. Making everyone like them was another... there was no wining with the aliens.... they were all after Earth.....

"You will be upgraded!" The metal men said and started to move forward. Doctor blinked from his anger and went straight to confusion. "What?" He backed up. "Wasn't I incompatible a minute ago-" The Doctor noticed they weren't walking towards him and he pieced it together. "....Oh...." He ruffles his hair softly and looks at Piper. "I'm not compatible....you are.... I don't see why not...." The Doctor ran his hand through his hair again and exhales a little. "Right...Allons-y!" A smiled jumped onto his lips as he took Piper's hand and ran. His sonic was in his hand within seconds. Pointing it up at the lights on the street, he soniced them and there was a loud pop as they exploded.

Pop pop pop pop! Light after light popped behind them as they ran causing the street to go dark. All Piper and the Doctor could hear was the sound of their feet walking.

Running at full speed, the Doctor pulled Piper into an abandoned house and soniced the door so it would lock. "There we go.... we should be safe now...." The Doctor ruffled his hair and paced slightly while he thought quietly to himself.... There had to be an answer.....
Back to top Go down
The Poet
The Potato
The Potato
The Poet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten)   Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 10:16 pm

The Doctor looked like he wanted to say something to Piper, but the metal men interrupted by stepping towards the pair, saying something about being upgraded. Piper had thought that the Doctor was incompatible, but then she realized they were talking about her. Piper didn't have much of a chance to say anything before the Doctor said a weird word and grabbed her hand- starting to pull her along in a run. He pulled the same contraption out from earlier, pointing it at lights on the street as they ran- making all of the lights go out one by one.

The Doctor yanked Piper into an empty house and used his device once more; which Piper assumed locked the door. "We should be safe now," he said, pacing around the room.

"Safe from what?" Piper asked. "What are those things? They seemed pretty interesting," she added, remembering the sci-fi feeling surrounding them. And then the Doctor himself. What kind of a name was that? Who was he, and what were those metal men?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten)   Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally, a Distraction (Piper and Ten)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bad Wolf Roleplay  :: Roleplay :: Roleplays :: Private RP's-
Jump to: