Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Hey! Welcome! Please register, it would be amazing if you did!
Bad Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Wolf Roleplay

This forum will provide a place for people to come together and roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Lieutenant Adventures 2021 Specials
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 10:23 pm by The Lieutenant

» Site Update
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:08 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 15
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 pm by The Lieutenant

» Something old, Something new...
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:58 pm by The Poet

» Lieutenant Adventures Teaser and Announcement
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2020 Specials
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 5:49 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 14
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:53 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 13
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Prequel 25 June 2019
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures 2019 Specials Part 1
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Series 12
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm by The Lieutenant

» Lieutenant Adventures Announcement - A Death has Occurred.
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:52 am by The Lieutenant

» Susan and the Lieutenant
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm by The Lieutenant

» Susan Campbell
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm by The Lieutenant

» Hullo, new here!
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm by Susan Campbell

Top posters
The Poet
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapFΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_voting_barFΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
The Lieutenant
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapFΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_voting_barFΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Ood Omega/Exo
TaRDiS (I'm back!)
Koschei Oakdown
13th Doctor
The Ninth Doctor
SnowLeopard
The Seeker
Theta Sigma
Most Viewed Topics
FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)
Lieutenant Adventures Series 10 Episode 1 17 June 2015. Kellie Departs.
Site Wide RP (The Planning Stage)
Trouble in the Ood Sphere
Silence on Silenta (Blu, Aria, and Poet)
Still not ginger... (finished)
Character Template
I fell asleep!? (Open)
List of Canon Characters
Summer Winds (dead)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
13th Doctor
Whovian
Whovian
13th Doctor

Character sheet
First Character: 13th Doctor
Second Character:
Third Character:

FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)   FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 5:33 pm

"well funny you say that! i actually forgotten how i regenerated!" he tells him "so if i forget my own regeneration its not surprising that i also forgot some companion? should i remember you?" he asks
Back to top Go down
Ood Omega/Exo
Stuffed Panda Bear
Stuffed Panda Bear
Ood Omega/Exo

Character sheet
First Character: Ood Omega
Second Character: The Explorer/Exo
Third Character: Paulo

PostSubject: Re: FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)   FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 5:34 pm

"AHAHA" she laughs even more in the background"
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet
First Character: The Lieutenant
Second Character: Penelope Pratt
Third Character: Carolyn Simpson

PostSubject: Re: FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)   FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 5:35 pm

"Something funny, Explorer?" The Lieutenant was noticeably losing his temper.
Back to top Go down
Ood Omega/Exo
Stuffed Panda Bear
Stuffed Panda Bear
Ood Omega/Exo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)   FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 5:36 pm

"Is that your opinion? or is it a question?"
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)   FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 5:43 pm

"I. AM. A. TIME LORD! I refuse to believe you are the Doctor," said the Lieutenant while climbing into an orange suit. He then crawled out of the TARDIS and stood up. "The Doctor wouldn't forget me that easily. He wouldn't forget a 4020 year old Time Lord that he countlessly encountered in his War incarnation. Prove to me that you are the Doctor because I haven't changed a bit since I gave you that regeneration creating that paradox when you became an angry scot. Prove who you are!" bellowed the Lieutenant.

((The very first time he's been angry!!! The time I'm referring to is referencing another rp I took part in with this incarnation of the Lieutenant, he helped the 11th Doctor to regenerate by sacrificing a regeneration for him, creating the 12th, creating a paradox and preventing the whole Trenzalore business so the Lieutenant and the Doctor worked together to correct that.))
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Whovian
Whovian
13th Doctor

Character sheet
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)   FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 5:47 pm

the Doctor doesn't believe any of them are Time Lords "how can you be Time Lords? the Time Lords are dead!" he tells them
Back to top Go down
Ood Omega/Exo
Stuffed Panda Bear
Stuffed Panda Bear
Ood Omega/Exo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)   FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 5:48 pm

"aha" She jumps out of her tardis windows " Feel my hearts "
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Whovian
Whovian
13th Doctor

Character sheet
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)   FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 5:49 pm

feels her hearts "thats not possible!" he then realizes "wait? have i saved it? have i saved Gallifrey?!" he thinks
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)   FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 5:49 pm

"I'll tell you how. My parents had in out in out, that's how."
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)   FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 8:42 am

"Why is it so hard to believe? We've been through this already. I don't know what happened during your last regeneration but somewhere in your memory, whether you remember it or not, is a memory on when you first met the Lieutenant in your War Incarnation and then when you bumped into him again in his 14th. Wake up, Doctor, I'm here!"
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Whovian
Whovian
13th Doctor

Character sheet
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)   FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 11:19 am

The Doctor frowns at him "I am not asleep! " he points out
Back to top Go down
Ood Omega/Exo
Stuffed Panda Bear
Stuffed Panda Bear
Ood Omega/Exo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)   FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 11:30 am

"Who figured that out captain obvious?"
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Whovian
Whovian
13th Doctor

Character sheet
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)   FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 11:58 am

The Doctor still doesn't believe their Time Lords "how did you escape the Time War?" he asks
Back to top Go down
Ood Omega/Exo
Stuffed Panda Bear
Stuffed Panda Bear
Ood Omega/Exo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)   FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 12:52 pm

"Hiding"
Back to top Go down
Ood Omega/Exo
Stuffed Panda Bear
Stuffed Panda Bear
Ood Omega/Exo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)   FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 12:52 pm

"Hiding"
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Whovian
Whovian
13th Doctor

Character sheet
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)   FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 1:08 pm

The Doctor is surprised to find someone else alive "so you've been telling me all this time i've been thinking i'm alone when you two have been hiding!"
Back to top Go down
Ood Omega/Exo
Stuffed Panda Bear
Stuffed Panda Bear
Ood Omega/Exo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)   FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 1:15 pm

"I dont know about him but me! yes! i was only a child gees!"
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Whovian
Whovian
13th Doctor

Character sheet
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)   FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:21 pm

"so how did you two meet?" he asks
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)   FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:31 pm

"I suppose I was hiding too. What happened was I tried to save Gallifrey myself but what happened then almost lost the Time Lords the war so I was sentenced to vapourisation for doing a bad job in leading Arcadia's army and I took Maxiil's TARDIS, by the way, Maxiil died, and I flew away from my death sentence. I was only pardoned of my sentence not long ago when I was resurrected and given a new cycle of regenerations. Lady Explorer and I met when I materialised on Earth about 5 hours ago back accident. Something strange is going on and it involves the Earth." The Lieutenant whipped out his energy screwdriver again and started scanning the planet for energy sources.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Whovian
Whovian
13th Doctor

Character sheet
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)   FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:59 pm

"What?! whats wrong with Earth?!" the Doctor panics
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)   FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 7:34 am

"Well, simply, what's wrong is not right. No, you see, I'm just picking up the life signs from the Human Colonisation labs," said the Lieutenant, putting his screwdriver away. "Well, the Earth is going to explode. There's something at the core. It's so far down that I can barely hear it it it's there. Sorry, Explorer, I lied when I said I couldn't hear anything, I didn't want to worry you. I could. It was very faint so that's why I scanned the ground again the screwdriver, to get energy signs. It's at the core of Earth and we've got, erm..." The Lieutenant took out a watch and looked at it then put it away. "...40 minutes and here we all are on Mars, I think we'd better get a move on, don't you? Are you sure you don't remember me?"
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Whovian
Whovian
13th Doctor

Character sheet
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)   FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 7:59 am

"no i don't remember you!" The Doctor tells him "But that isn't the most important thing to worry about right now! Now lets stop wasting time and lets go save Earth!"
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)   FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 9:02 am

"Is that how it is with you, Doctor? The Earth's in trouble, better run off and save the day? There are plenty of other planets out the right now in exactly the same way, exploding right now, exploded a minute ago, got 1 minute left until they're dead. I can understand you'll say let's make it one less but you always run off to Earth in it's hour of need. I will come along this time but maybe we could pop back and get those other planets out of theirs too?"
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Whovian
Whovian
13th Doctor

Character sheet
Second Character:
Third Character:

PostSubject: Re: FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)   FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 9:20 am

The Doctor frowns at the Lieutenant "Earth is not the only planet i save! i save so many planets! i was the one who freed the Ood, I stopped the Moon from being blown up, i stopped a whole parallel world from being destroyed by Cyberman and i convinced my past self to save Gallifrey and NOT destroy it!" The Doctor explains
Back to top Go down
The Lieutenant
Hard Worker
Hard Worker
The Lieutenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)   FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 9:29 am

"And I saved whole civilisations from being killed, even if it did mean crossing back through my own timeline and hey! I managed to do it without ripping a whole in the fabric of reality. I have three jobs now though. One of them is leading Brightport, another is keeping the secret of Gallifrey's co-ordinates. Between you and me, I know them. My final job is being Gallifrey's Lord President."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone)   FΛDΣ. (Open for everyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next